What would your reaction be if... - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: What would your reaction be if...

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What would your reaction be if...

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    I REALLY want other main group members to enter league besides Ash but I loath Iris. I would probably react by accusing the writers of hating me personally. I'd actually be a feel better about it later because that would mean OTHER companions would enter the league in the future. Though in the short term I would be mad at her for not having a full team which would cause the writers to not have any full battle rounds.
    well so iris is out of the question by annoiance, misty because of being a gym leader and both may and dawn for being coordinators and only IF they made a rule that made them participate in them that could happen but the odds are soooooooooooooo farfetch so the only way that could happen is the new girl of gen IV IF gen VI exist
    Caseydia likes this.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Gabriel View Post
    With her Dragonite, she could probably win the whole thing.
    Heck, for all we know she might get her mits on that Hydreigon in BW100 (Arceus help us )
    Last edited by SammyW27; 15th October 2012 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aloasa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    I REALLY want other main group members to enter league besides Ash but I loath Iris. I would probably react by accusing the writers of hating me personally. I'd actually be a feel better about it later because that would mean OTHER companions would enter the league in the future. Though in the short term I would be mad at her for not having a full team which would cause the writers to not have any full battle rounds.
    well so iris is out of the question by annoiance, misty because of being a gym leader and both may and dawn for being coordinators and only IF they made a rule that made them participate in them that could happen but the odds are soooooooooooooo farfetch so the only way that could happen is the new girl of gen IV IF gen VI exist
    I don't see why can't they just have the sixth girl(If there would be a such thing) do something else. There are so many competitions she can do out there besides for gyms and Contests if the writers can be creative again. Musical, Triathlon, Ringer, and so on. I'll even except her being a PokeRanger if nothing else. Geez!

Blog Entries

I probably wouldn't care at all. I don't really watch the anime anymore for it to really matter to me.

Shining Monstrosity Elesa Ver 2.0's Avatar

Is it bad if I admit I watch the show for Iris?
    I thINk sOMeTHinG WeNT wRonG wiTH thAt LaST updAtE

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Elesa Ver 2.0 View Post
    Is it bad if I admit I watch the show for Iris?

Nah! You just keep lovin' who you love! :D

(She may not be the Best Female Companion Ever, but I lay that at the feet of the writing staff. And she does have her moments.)
    Elesa Ver 2.0 likes this.

Shining Monstrosity Elesa Ver 2.0's Avatar

:'D I admit I got back into watching the show because Cynthia was in it *golly I'm so shallow*
    I thINk sOMeTHinG WeNT wRonG wiTH thAt LaST updAtE

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The hatedom for Iris will become the most massive the pokecommunity has ever seen. greater than that of misty and May leaving, Team rocket, piplup, and ritchie combined.
    Ditto that. It would create a firestorm of hate as big as a supernova. She's already cheaply gotten through a lot of her problems with little trouble and minimal effort. If she somehow entered the league, god forbid she would win, the blazing inferno of the Iris hatred could cook the Pokemon fandom and community to ashes. I would know, I'd be part of it. The show would probably really tank after that. Let's hope and pray that never happens, or there'd be nothing left of this community except a pile of charred remains.
    SammyW27, The Master and Caseydia like this.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Primordial ChaosKnight Five-Gate Omega's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    The hatedom for Iris will become the most massive the pokecommunity has ever seen. greater than that of misty and May leaving, Team rocket, piplup, and ritchie combined.
    Ditto that. It would create a firestorm of hate as big as a supernova. She's already cheaply gotten through a lot of her problems with little trouble and minimal effort. If she somehow entered the league, god forbid she would win, the blazing inferno of the Iris hatred could cook the Pokemon fandom and community to ashes. I would know, I'd be part of it. The show would probably really tank after that. Let's hope and pray that never happens, or there'd be nothing left of this community except a pile of charred remains.
    Somehow I would think the show would still be somewhat intact, though I would agree that Iris somehow whipping up a badge case and winning eight badges then going on to win the league and afterwards possibly winning the champions league and becoming the new Unova league champ would most likely irk us all to hail and back. But I would say that the show would only tank if the majority of the japanese audience finds massive fault with all this since it is made there. Somehow I think the writers couldn't care less what we think of the show's handling of the plot which according to most of us here, isn't well executed.

What's a real funny thought about all this is finding how and when could she have collected badges. When Ash and Cilan were asleep or off screen?

In any case if she was collecting badges, it would be atleast decent of them to show Iris earning them like Kotesu(excuse spelling) did.

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    What's a real funny thought about all this is finding how and when could she have collected badges. When Ash and Cilan were asleep or off screen?

In any case if she was collecting badges, it would be atleast decent of them to show Iris earning them like Kotesu(excuse spelling) did.
    well maybe thats why iris will battle drayden

Knowing her and the writers...she could already have gained the badges or different badges like Gary/Barry.

Blog Entries

She tells dragonite to fly to all the gyms and beat the crap out of them by himself then return with the badges. Voila iris can enter the unova league. She also gives dragonite some pooeballs and he returns with an archeops aggron and lapras.

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

She tells dragonite to fly to all the gyms and beat the crap out of them by himself then return with the badges. Voila iris can enter the unova league. She also gives dragonite some pooeballs and he returns with an archeops aggron and lapras.
    that seems to be quite realistic if you ask me but seriosly the writers have been idolisinh iris for soe time now and my question is, if they love her so much then why don't just give her a motherf$ck$ng arceus
    Caseydia likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloasa View Post
    that seems to be quite realistic if you ask me but seriosly the writers have been idolisinh iris for soe time now and my question is, if they love her so much then why don't just give her a motherf$ck$ng arceus
    Because arceus is saved for trollbias and maybe shinji since the writers love giving him overpowered pokemon.
    Caseydia likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast