What would your reaction be if... - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: What would your reaction be if...

  1. #16
    Registered User Chiplet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    952
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: What would your reaction be if...

    As much I've always wanted to see one of Ash's female companions to enter the league as well, I'd pretty much be furious over it for such poor writing, but still continue watching.

    It'd be awful, really, but at least we know for sure that it won't happen, considering that the scan with the league competitors already has been revealed. However, I wouldn't mind if the writers actually had made Iris a badge collector like Ash from the start, resulting in her also participating in the league alongside Ash in the end. I'm hoping for that to happen with the Gen VI girl, but as always it'll surely not happen. :<
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

  2. #17
    Thanks for contributing
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Hangout
    Posts
    231

    Default Re: What would your reaction be if...

    She wouldn't stand a chance in the pokemon league~~~~~~~~~~

    so why not?
    fuck you, sig.

  3. #18
    Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,799
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: What would your reaction be if...

    With her Dragonite, she could probably win the whole thing.
    djulienr likes this.

  4. #19
    The sound of drums
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    271
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: What would your reaction be if...

    if that happens and she defeats alder and become the champion then i will make a facepalm so far that it will be heard from mexico to japan and also and the five regions

  5. #20
    Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Truly Free State of Somalia
    Posts
    1,251
    Blog Entries
    543

    Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What would your reaction be if...

    I'll consider BW the worst series ever.
    Last edited by Hidden Mew; 8th October 2012 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Deleting inapproriate comment
    Caseydia and martianmister like this.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

  6. #21
    Because I can. Caseydia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,790

    Default Re: What would your reaction be if...

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    If she turns out to have eight badges or somehow gets them in the remaining like three episodes before the league starts? I'd be like lolwut.
    Seven. The eighth badge would be the one from Drayden.
    And where would the other seven badges had come from seeing as though she never battled any gymleaders on screen? If you're going to do something, atleast let us see how you got it. Damn!
    PockyAddict likes this.

  7. #22
    The sound of drums
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tijuana, Mexico
    Posts
    271
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: What would your reaction be if...

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    If she turns out to have eight badges or somehow gets them in the remaining like three episodes before the league starts? I'd be like lolwut.
    Seven. The eighth badge would be the one from Drayden.
    And where would the other seven badges had come from seeing as though she never battled any gymleaders on screen? If you're going to do something, atleast let us see how you got it. Damn!
    as i said before i will do a godamm facepalm if that happens
    Caseydia likes this.

  8. #23
    Because I can. Caseydia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,790

    Default Re: What would your reaction be if...

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    To be honest, I wouldn't be all that surprised.

    The Companions sit on the sidelines and comment, but considering how much the writers just LOVE Iris (perhaps a bit too much...), I wouldn't be surprised if they had her take part in the league for some BS reason AND have her win it all with another one.

    Thing is, I think I'd be okay with that. To be brutally honest, Ash should lose early because BW Ash does NOT deserve to be in the top 16 this time. Heck, he barely deserves to make it though the preliminary/qaulifying round, IMHO.
    How can you say that? Ash is been in how many leagues now? Even if you don't think he deserves barely be in the league doesn't mean Iris should be the one to win it. Ash should get first choice because of how many he's already been in. It has nothing to do whether she's a girl or boy.

  9. #24
    En Route to Kalos Narcisse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vermilion City
    Posts
    192
    Blog Entries
    30

    Default Re: What would your reaction be if...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchikid View Post
    "I hope she wins!"
    But actually, that makes a lot of sense. Iris is champ in bw2, so maybe they'll have her be the new champ in Best Wishes.
    Wow...what a massive spoiler you just threw out into the forums there. Thanks. Thanks very much.

  10. #25
    Cuter in real life Iteru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    10,733
    Blog Entries
    86

    Default Re: What would your reaction be if...

    Quote Originally Posted by JaggedRag View Post
    Wow...what a massive spoiler you just threw out into the forums there. Thanks. Thanks very much.
    The Anime forum intentionally has no spoiler policy because game events can easily effect events in the show and thus will always be speculation. It's really not a spoiler when 99% of the people here know it.

  11. #26
    SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,323
    Blog Entries
    114

    Default Re: What would your reaction be if...

    Well unless she whips out 8 badges that she's been keeping secret (i'd be a little astonished if she did :P) It wont happen. If she did compete, I think she'd do well and I also think it would anger a lot of people.

    Here's hoping it doesn't happen!
    Caseydia likes this.

  12. #27
    En Route to Kalos Narcisse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vermilion City
    Posts
    192
    Blog Entries
    30

    Default Re: What would your reaction be if...

    So to the remaining 1 percent who don't want to be spoiled on anything your message is what...? Tough S***?
    The remaining 1 percent need to be ultra careful when looking at completely unrelated threads. Something about that is just not right.

    I really don't want to continue this so we'll just leave it at that. I appreciate that you're an administrator so I genuinely don't mean any disrespect. It's just undoubtedly a flawed approach.

  13. #28
    Cuter in real life Iteru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    10,733
    Blog Entries
    86

    Default Re: What would your reaction be if...

    Quote Originally Posted by JaggedRag View Post
    So to the remaining 1 percent who don't want to be spoiled on anything your message is what...? Tough S***?
    The remaining 1 percent need to be ultra careful when looking at completely unrelated threads. Something about that is just not right.

    I really don't want to continue this so we'll just leave it at that. I appreciate that you're an administrator so I genuinely don't mean any disrespect. It's just undoubtedly a flawed approach.
    It's either hinder the 99% or the 1%. If there was a great way to not hinder anyone, we'd certainly do it. Feel free to PM me with any ideas you have in regards to that.

  14. #29
    Registered User Chiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    GTS Negotiations
    Posts
    239
    Add Chiss on Facebook

    Default Re: What would your reaction be if...

    Quote Originally Posted by JaggedRag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchikid View Post
    "I hope she wins!"
    But actually, that makes a lot of sense. Iris is champ in bw2, so maybe they'll have her be the new champ in Best Wishes.
    Wow...what a massive spoiler you just threw out into the forums there. Thanks. Thanks very much.
    I apologize for any inconvenience, but honestly I'm not sure how you've managed not to not know that. If you could tell me your spoiler dodging techniques I'd really appreciate it as i usually get spoiled the day anything comes out. :D


    Back on topic, maybe they could write in a convenient plot device like a raffle ticket which gives a chance to compete in the league.
    djulienr likes this.

  15. #30
    Crimson Fighter Phoenixphlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,091
    Blog Entries
    195

    Default Re: What would your reaction be if...

    I REALLY want other main group members to enter league besides Ash but I loath Iris. I would probably react by accusing the writers of hating me personally. I'd actually be a feel better about it later because that would mean OTHER companions would enter the league in the future. Though in the short term I would be mad at her for not having a full team which would cause the writers to not have any full battle rounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •