What will happen after the Unova League? - Page 9

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: What will happen after the Unova League?

Default Re: What will happen after the Unova League?

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    I don't really see how a World Tourney arc right after the League would be that much different from the OI League arc or the Battle Frontier arc coming right after the Kanto and Hoenn leagues, respectively. If they really needed to, they could easily have a couple weeks of filler to cool off before getting the WT underway.
    That would be better than him going back to Kanto to go through his region again. I rather him stay somewhere in Unova, train his Unova Pokemon, catch some more and then leave.

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

I just want them to stop saying that ash is 10 -_-"
    L-05308 and Tophat Dragoneye like this.

"Persona!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chowdah View Post
    I just want them to stop saying that ash is 10 -_-"
    Cool! Saying he's eleven in the next series would be better.
    Yankees4life and Duque like this.

Add Yu Narukami on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post

Sarcasm? Or did you really mean that? He's been to all of the regions including the orange islands. It's not possible for all of that to happen in a year,and technically seeing as he's still ten a year hasn't even passed >.<

"Persona!"

Sarcasm? Or did you really mean that? He's been to all of the regions including the orange islands. It's not possible for all of that to happen in a year,and technically seeing as he's still ten a year hasn't even passed >.<
    No, I was serious. Saying he's eleven is saying he's still ten. maybe the writers can get out of their little phase and start aging him. Even though it is once every two decades.

Blog Entries

No, I was serious. Saying he's eleven is saying he's still ten. maybe the writers can get out of their little phase and start aging him. Even though it is once every two decades.
    @Caseydia, No, no. Ash is still ten until the writers want. This series is a plot black hole, a plot that runs for so long that has lost the ending until the day that they finish the series. Until then... we have to suffer a 10-year old Ash.

And this isn't a post about Ash's age. Is a post about the filler arc that with today episodes they possibly start at the mid* of January. I'm going to disagree with Archaic partially and I said that is going to be the WT Senior Cup. The question is why?

The only Game Freak released in Gen V are BW and B2W2, being the most recent of the ones, B2W2. When the filler arc starts, B2W2 will be the most recent games around. the main introduction of B2W2 is the World Tournament. And although they made the Junior Cup, I think that they will be Senior Cups around the place that Ash is around that could be or not be Unova.

I think that the filler arc will start on January 24th if there's no breaks apart from January 3 (Christmas week).
    Poliwhirl42 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post

@Caseydia, No, no. Ash is still ten until the writers want. This series is a plot black hole, a plot that runs for so long that has lost the ending until the day that they finish the series. Until then... we have to suffer a 10-year old Ash.

And this isn't a post about Ash's age. Is a post about the filler arc that with today episodes they possibly start at the mid* of January. I'm going to disagree with Archaic partially and I said that is going to be the WT Senior Cup. The question is why?

The only Game Freak released in Gen V are BW and B2W2, being the most recent of the ones, B2W2. When the filler arc starts, B2W2 will be the most recent games around. the main introduction of B2W2 is the World Tournament. And although they made the Junior Cup, I think that they will be Senior Cups around the place that Ash is around that could be or not be Unova.

I think that the filler arc will start on January 24th if there's no breaks apart from January 3 (Christmas week).
    I don't want to jump the gun on about where Ash will be after the league because I don't have that proof. I'll just wait. And all I was saying that eleven is better than ten still.
    SammyW27 likes this.

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

i actually still think that the world tournament is the better option, and one thing about ash age HE SHOULD BE 14-15 RIGHT NOW

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

There's already a thread discussing if Ash should age or not here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f555/should-ash-age-not-122070/

Please keep the discussion here about speculation as to what will happen after the Unova Leauge. Thank you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloasa View Post
    i actually still think that the world tournament is the better option, and one thing about ash age HE SHOULD BE 14-15 RIGHT NOW
    world tourney is unlikely.Ash aging is impossible.

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aloasa View Post
    world tourney is unlikely.Ash aging is impossible.
    well it could be that, ash having a fight with team plasma or actually garantying gen 6 or a gen 3 remake

I hope the speculation about Charizard, Squirtle and Bulbasaur is correct. I want to see them all.

Balmarian Mad Scientist Thanatos-Zero's Avatar

Visit Thanatos-Zero's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Ash will lose the league, then gets his brain wiped again as well as pikachu dropping down to level 1 again. Of course nothing from BW will be referenced until iris pops uip for her obligatory cameo.dawn, may and misty will not be referenced, neither will brock and cilan unless iris specifically flashes back to him.People will still keep whining about old characters specifically misty needing more development blah blah blah same old same old.
    Indeed... The same nonsense over and over again... :(
    Ash shall never mature as long as the cashcow gives money.

Follow MikaelDerp On Twitter

I think a Sevii Islands sub plot would be awesome, have Team Plasma doing their Genesect research there, and there preeching about having Pokemon be free. They coul drop Cilan and Iris and bring back Brock for his needed cameo and maybe Gary and Misty as well. We don't really need Tracy back... Ever.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelDerp View Post
    They coul drop Cilan and Iris and bring back Brock for his needed cameo and maybe Gary and Misty as well. We don't really need Tracy back... Ever.
    Why would they drop Cilan and Iris when they're the main characters of the entire generation?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast