What will happen after the Unova League? - Page 7

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: What will happen after the Unova League?

Default Re: What will happen after the Unova League?

Quote Originally Posted by G013M View Post
    At this point, I have a feeling RS remakes would be released and a Battle Frontier like-thing would happen in Hoenn.

If not so, why not a Orange Islands-like-saga?
    If there was to be an Orangle Island-like-saga then let it not be on the water. I couldn't take it if we had fillers that have to do with islands and mostly water Pokemon.

But in my opinion, hopefully just like with Sinnoh, Ash will go back home. I only hope that Iris and Cilan get to battle their rivals first before getting off the air. Maybe Cilan can do Musicals.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Aside from hopefully Team Plasma eventually showing up and getting SOME episodes, (it'd be interesting if Team Plasma debuts and it leads up to the Genosect movie), it's obvious Ash will enter some high level tournament.

The scene of Ash's old Pokemon at Oak's lab in the opening implies many of them will probably be used after the league, and the best place to bring back the powerhouses is in a series if high-level tournaments.

Blog Entries

I don't have high hopes for the champion's league. Ash hasn't even been able to deal any decent damage to ANY of the elite four's pokemon and if someone like Tobias couldn't conquer the league then Ash sure isn't going to be able to do it.
    Caseydia likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Aside from hopefully Team Plasma eventually showing up and getting SOME episodes, (it'd be interesting if Team Plasma debuts and it leads up to the Genosect movie), it's obvious Ash will enter some high level tournament.

The scene of Ash's old Pokemon at Oak's lab in the opening implies many of them will probably be used after the league, and the best place to bring back the powerhouses is in a series if high-level tournaments.
    i hope you are right about his old pokemon

Blog Entries

He will obviously use his old Pokemon for the Champion league.

Blog Entries

None of his old pokemon including Charizard could beat a champion's, Ash's Charlizard could barely beat a wild Dragonite let alone a champion-owned one(lance), an unbeatable Garchomp(Cynthia) and a water master(Wallace)

Anyways i doubt were getting a Champion League as everyone said Ash isnt ready for it also with the Team Rocket radio show ending and with the TR two-parter airing next week i believe the writers are planning to give Team Plasma their debut to replace TR as the main villains even though they have nothing to go on story-wise(thanks to movie 14 and 15

Perhaps, Ash tries to conquer the Sinnoh Battle Frontier, though it might not really take place in Sinnoh. The Battle Frontier took place in Kanto despite it was in Hoenn in the games. It'll give Ash a good opportunity to get his Pokemon a lot stronger and I bet he'll like a rematch against Palmer, especially since his then-Grotle got crushed by Palmer's Rhyperior.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aura7541 View Post
    The Battle Frontier took place in Kanto despite it was in Hoenn in the games.
    Because of FireRed and LeafGreen.
    SammyW27 and Robo-Floatzel like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aura7541 View Post
    Perhaps, Ash tries to conquer the Sinnoh Battle Frontier, though it might not really take place in Sinnoh. The Battle Frontier took place in Kanto despite it was in Hoenn in the games. It'll give Ash a good opportunity to get his Pokemon a lot stronger and I bet he'll like a rematch against Palmer, especially since his then-Grotle got crushed by Palmer's Rhyperior.
    What's the point of doing an old Battle Frontier from an old game that came out 3 years ago? They would never cover it now and it would be a waste of time. Seriously, we don't need another Battle Frontier arc especially based on an old one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by $onyhater21 View Post
    also with the Team Rocket radio show ending and with the TR two-parter airing next week i believe the writers are planning to give Team Plasma their debut to replace TR as the main villains even though they have nothing to go on story-wise(thanks to movie 14 and 15
    There was no villain plot in the last two years of the AG series or the last year of the DP series, so Team Plasma are certainly not necessary for the show to continue even if Team Rocket are really finished as an organization. I see no reason why the writers would wait until after the league to introduce Team Plasma, when they have so much backstory from the games to work with. If anything, taking care of Team Plasma first and leaving the Team Rocket finale for the end of Best Wishes would have made far more sense, since the post-league saga is bound to deviate from the games quite a bit.
    Last edited by Silktree; 23rd September 2012 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by $onyhater21 View Post
    None of his old pokemon including Charizard could beat a champion's, Ash's Charlizard could barely beat a wild Dragonite let alone a champion-owned one(lance), an unbeatable Garchomp(Cynthia) and a water master(Wallace)

Anyways i doubt were getting a Champion League as everyone said Ash isnt ready for it also with the Team Rocket radio show ending and with the TR two-parter airing next week i believe the writers are planning to give Team Plasma their debut to replace TR as the main villains even though they have nothing to go on story-wise(thanks to movie 14 and 15
    actually charizard would stand a good shot against garchomp or anyone else

charizard constantly trains, and i mean constantly, and it struggled vs dragonite back in JOHTO. We have gone through hoenn, sinnoh and most of unova. Meanwhile, Charizard has taken down a legendary and learned overheat and steel wing. It is ALOT stronger than it was in Johto and combined with its dragon type moves, it stands a very good chance.
    djulienr likes this.

I get it, Burgundy and Georgia will not participate in the tournament, but everyone here except Luke are going to compete, Hope this tournament has either 128 or 256 contestants!
    Caseydia likes this.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

After thinking about it a bit more, I could see an Orange Island kind of situation happening after the League. I don't know how likely that is, but I can see that as a bit more of a possible outcome than I did earlier this year, if only because of how that might give the writers more time to wrap things up than a few small tournaments before another big one.
    Azumarill39 likes this.

I want Ash to go home for a while and think! Start training his Pokemon and then go to a new region. I don't think I can take Kanto or Kanto Pokemon anymore. No more Onixs please! I can already feel myself getting sick.
    Thanatos-Zero likes this.

Balmarian Mad Scientist Thanatos-Zero's Avatar

Visit Thanatos-Zero's Youtube Channel

After the Unova League... Pokemon gets cancelled in favor for an different Pokemon Anime or Ash finally evolves into Red, which is impossible.

In any case, should Ash and Pikachu be brought back to 0 again in the next region, I will give myself the bullet as it became so ludicrous with the years.

Of course, nobody forces me to watch the anime but it still hurts my mind and especially my love for Pokemon. It is sad, really.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast