What will happen after the Unova League?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: What will happen after the Unova League?

Default What will happen after the Unova League?

something like orange league and battle frontier so ash's old pokemon can evolve and so he can finally catch rest of the hoenn and sinnoh starters

Blog Entries

Default re: What will happen after the Unova League?

If you think this part of BW ends at the League, then I don't think so. Whatever saga that is after the league is included.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Blog Entries

I kind of doubt that the league'll be enough to take us all the way to when the next main series games come out (probably around september 2013), so there's probably going to be some sort of arc after the league. Whether it's something like Orange Islands or Battle Frontier or something completely different is anyone's guess.

Follow MikaelDerp On Twitter

It all depends on the Unova League outcome. If Ash wins, they could do an E4 Arc, which could be an interesting way to start the aging process for Ash. But that's something else. If he loses, I could see him going to another minor League like the OI's.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Since its obvious that all the characters in the opening will eventually appear, its safe to say whatever they do will likely involve those Champions and Drayden.

The Junior tournament won't be the last we see of Cynthia or Caitlin I'm sure.

Those characters could appear before the league, Drayden will most likely be involved in some Iris centric episode, and since Bianca isn't in the junior cup, maybe she's still getting badges, and the group join her and watch her get her last one from the water guy.

But there should be some filler arc, doubt it'll be champions league (I just can't see Ash winning the league), maybe something more battle frontiery :)

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ash's Battle Coach View Post
    Those characters could appear before the league, Drayden will most likely be involved in some Iris centric episode, and since Bianca isn't in the junior cup, maybe she's still getting badges, and the group join her and watch her get her last one from the water guy.

But there should be some filler arc, doubt it'll be champions league (I just can't see Ash winning the league), maybe something more battle frontiery :)
    The opening gave the impression Ash will battle them though. It is likely they will be treated similar to the Brains, just much more overpowered.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ash's Battle Coach View Post

Another Battle Frontier !
    No thank ! Those thing are worthless.
    Best wish has prove that all .
    And , If Ash losing the Junior cup then writer has no choice but to let Ash win the Unova league .
    Because Ash is the main character , Writer can't end Unova journey without Ash winning anything important!
    So , I think there is chance for a ''Champion League Ark''!
    May be , That's where Team Plasma Ark will begin !
    The Unova Champion League might be like a Tournament where ''N'' is completing as Ash's rival & Team Plasma's Leader !
    I guess , A League-After saga like that could work!

追放されたバカ

What if after the league there is a Team Plasma arc? They were introduced very briefly at the end of one episode, so Japanese kids have seen them (briefly) in the anime. What if N arrives at the League, beats Ash, goes on to beat Alder etc, raises his castle, then there is a whole Plasma arc, revolving around an anime based motive, then they could even incorporate the split halfway through, N gets beat, turns good, helps the gang beat Ghetsis?

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

I really hope not. I hate the filler leagues.

..however that's most likely what will happen

Quote Originally Posted by Therian View Post
    What if after the league there is a Team Plasma arc? They were introduced very briefly at the end of one episode, so Japanese kids have seen them (briefly) in the anime. What if N arrives at the League, beats Ash, goes on to beat Alder etc, raises his castle, then there is a whole Plasma arc, revolving around an anime based motive, then they could even incorporate the split halfway through, N gets beat, turns good, helps the gang beat Ghetsis?

However, NOT happening
    We had out chance for TP, and that backstabbing crackwhore Mother Nature ruined everything (as usual). The anime version of Team Plasma is dead, buried and rotting. The producers have clearly moved on and are content to have Ash & friends deal with silly randomness and let Team Rocket (poorly) handle the villainy angle. It's sucks, but there's not a blessed thing anyone can do about it.

And what one episode?!? O_O
    Last edited by Hidden Mew; 3rd August 2012 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Deleting inapproriate comment
    Caseydia likes this.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Whatever it is, it ain't gonna be good. Only thing they can do is give us tournaments. And the way tourneys have been treated, its pretty safe to say the process will be grating. Almost makes me hope GF pulls a gray out of their asses just to introduce a BF to use.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I want something related to Team Plasma, of course. If that doesn't happen, then perhaps a really awesome E4 arc will be brilliant - I want to see Grimsley and Shauntal in the anime as well - they're both interesting characters. Also, I'd like to see what happens when Iris finally meets Drayden.

I guess it depends on how quickly Gen6 is released. If the next game comes out in 2013 then there wouldn't need to be a filler arc.

Blog Entries

As long as it doesn't involve Team Plasma I guess.. I don't know why people keep going on about them they're not going to appear.
    SammyW27 likes this.

Blog Entries

I don't think you realize what you're saying. There has always been at least a year between main series games, regardless of what they are. That would put whatever the next game is at least in June of next year. Assuming the "three month" statement is true, and compensating for the normal League window of 7 eps, we will be done with the Unova saga proper by close to the end of the year. Even if I were feeling ambitious and trying to put out something by March, we would still need a bit more than 2 months of padding. Since the next movie is starring Genesect, I am going to wager that the fifth gen will not be over for quite some time, so I am more willing to go with a whole other year or more. 6 months. It's obvious that they plan on something, but we don't know what it is. We haven't even been given a clue, and the League quickly approaches our scope.

Granted, other than the "three months", we have not been given a certain statement of when the League is going to happen. There is reason to believe that for the anime, three months could be longer than we think it is. For instance, Summer Deerling first appeared in DP054, and the Summer forms of both it and Sawsbuck have been seen since then. Assuming they have anticipated what "three months" means, we will see the season change again. If I'm doing the math correctly, we could be at 100 or more eps by the time we reach the League. To match the amount of time it was spring, it would need to be 108 for it to be Autumn, which would be more than the League by any projection I can make if I've measured out three months properly in real time. If "three months" to them means 54 eps more or less (it could've been Summer in Unova before that Deerling showed up, and we wouldn't have known), then the League WOULDN'T happen until sometime next year. (by my projection, this would make the League happen by July or August of next year, compensating for the week gap due to the next movie and any other delay there could be)

Either way, something is not being told to us, and both point to the series lasting into next year. Whether it's another League delay or a saga that happens after the League, there is a tremendous gap.
    Last edited by Dragon Char; 4th August 2012 at 08:28 AM.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast