What level of emotion should there be when Iris and Cilan depart from Ash? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What level of emotion should there be when Iris and Cilan depart from Ash?

Default Re: What level of emotion should there be when Iris and Cilan depart from Ash?

Iris and Cilan will be sad, but not on the ground in tears or anything. It probably won't be as emotional as the first trio split up and it shouldn't be.

The OS split up was the first time Ash parted ways with people he's traveled with for so long. Yes, I know there was Brock and Tracey, but at the times of both their departures, neither character had that much travel time under their belt. Brock had Kanto and Tracey had the Orange Islands. While the second time around, Brock had Kanto/Johto and Misty had Kanto/Johto/Orange Islands. That mounted on top of the fact Ash's Johto League loss was fresh on his mind. He was probably(understandably) pretty emotional from that, too. Its kind of like if you played on a basketball team for 3 seasons and you all split up after a tournament loss. You would be more emotional from that than you would be if one of your players left after the first or second season. If memory serves, the Johto League was closer to the OS trio departure than the Kanto League/Orange Island League was for Brock and Tracey's cases. (And he won the Orange League, so he wouldn't really have another reason to be emotional in that case.)

And since the Unova League obviously won't be as fresh and Ash has been through this several (6?) times now...yeah. They'll all be sad to split up, but im not expecting too much.
    Last edited by GibleKidd; 16th May 2013 at 01:26 AM.

Default Re: What level of emotion should there be when Iris and Cilan depart from Ash?

Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    No main girl has ever hugged Ash before, it won't happen. She'll likely be the most emotional about the group splitting but that's it.
    Hence why many people would stop watching by rage :T

Follow the signs of the Crimson Thunder
    We will stay by your side
    Let our voices be there to guide you

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

I dont really care if there isn't as much emotion as before. DP did a good job for Dawn, so they may be able to pull some Pikaxew moment like Piplup's.

After all, from Ash's side, its normal to leave your team behind, right???
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Blog Entries

I hope Iris leaves during the night and Cilan just says, "Sayanara..." Then the season ends after an epic preview of how dramatic the episode could have been... BW had such promise but had no substance.

------------------

Actually, if they end it with a bang with something dramatic... I'll be happy.... I've lost a lot of hope this season! They changed the battle styles of the anime to mimic the game (turn by turn basis), the characters lacked flavor (outside of Dento), and promising storylines that never came to fruition.

-----

It would be great to have the Iris departure episode traumatize Ash... with his last words to her being something horrible then they (the producers) kill her (like falling off a cliff or something). It would develop him like the Evangelion series developed people then do a time skip 6 years after that event.. Bring in a new age...
    Can you hear me?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345