What if Cilan met Harley - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What if Cilan met Harley

Default Re: What if Cilan met Harley

Just the thought of Harley returning sends goosebumps down my arms. I absolutely adore him, and would love to see him interact with Cilan. They would probably argue over who is the most fabulous, but I'm sure their antics would be hilarious. I can smell the ratings now.

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

Well, galaxies would implode, black holes would expand, meteors would destroy planets, and suns would go supernova. All that could happen if the two most flamboyant Pokemon anime characters in history were to cross paths... I say go for it!
    Last edited by Gengarzilla; 28th September 2012 at 03:23 PM.
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Madonna View Post
    Just the thought of Harley returning sends goosebumps down my arms. I absolutely adore him
    This. So much. He's one of my favorite characters in the series, so if Harley was to return, I'd go whack. Hell, when May mentioned him during her cameo in Sinnoh, I freaked out.

And even though I hate to be a downer, I'm not expecting much to come out of it if the two of them were to meet. >_>''
    I love Cilan, I love Harley, but I can't imagine Cilan saying anything more than ''My, my...''. If there's anyone I can relate Harley to, it's Burgundy, and that's because the two of them are just as passioned. And even though Cilan and Burgundy did have their fabulous ''Sommelier Battles'', Cilan was always kinda calm and cool while Burgundy was being hysterical. I don't see why he would react in a different way if he was to meet Harley, especially not as Harley isn't a Sommelier. However, I could see Harley making Cilan his bitch, and I'd totally ship them.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Follow ProfOaked On Twitter
    Follow ProfOaked on Tumblr Visit ProfOaked's Youtube Channel

A Fabulous Moment would occur! I really think they should of had Harley be a Pokemon Connoisseur and he should of been in the second to newest dub episode with the little girl and her rich daddy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12