Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Virgil and Eevees

Blog Entries

Default Re: Virgil and Eevees

Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    WRONG!! click on the names buddy.

Checked all of their anime appearances were all after the Ever grande conference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    Regardless of whether they did anything, they were revealed and that's what matters.
    The anime is but one medium to display new Pokemon. Whether or not they actually appear in it is entirely up to the writers. All I'm saying, is that it's odd we haven't seen anything yet period. Virgil's Eevee is just asking to evolve...
    What media exactly both mystery dungeon 1 and XD came out after Saved by the Beldum and unlike Zoroark . Plus the writers writing the series at faster pace isn't going magically make game freak to be willing to reveal their pokemon at an earlier stage of development. It only has been a couple years since gen V. The anime has a thing for unevolved pokemon so I think it's a stretch to say its asking to be evolved. And I doubt they will release less than two eevee evo's at a time and he only one Eevee. Eevee's here to advertise BW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    What media exactly both mystery dungeon 1 and XD came out after Saved by the Beldum and unlike Zoroark.
    CoroCoro. Lucario was in February's issue months before the League, and the other three were shown as silhouettes in April and fully revealed in May.

Plus the writers writing the series at faster pace isn't going magically make game freak to be willing to reveal their pokemon at an earlier stage of development. It only has been a couple years since gen V. The anime has a thing for unevolved pokemon so I think it's a stretch to say its asking to be evolved. And I doubt they will release less than two eevee evo's at a time and he only one Eevee. Eevee's here to advertise BW2.
    Gamefreak is probably the one encouraging that faster pace, seeing as Masuda participates in discussions with the writers over what's going to be featured and such. Yes, Eevee could easily stay unevolved for the cuteness factor. Just one new Eevee evo could easily happen if they're supposed to be of the formerly special types, of which just Dragon is the only one unused. That type twould also fit in with the whole year of the dragon theme Pokemon has had going on lately.
    ArginX likes this.

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

scan.png

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3591001.jpg

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3591000.jpg

new scans.

1) 'Set off, Team Eevee! Pokemon Rescue Team!!' Having fallen off a ledge on a mountain path, Satoshi and friends are saved by 'Sun Pokemon' Eifie and a young man with a 'Evolve Pokemon' EV.

2) Having all fallen off a cliff, Satoshi and friends are saved by several 'Evolve Pokemon' EV that appear there. As a Pokemon Rescue Team protecting the town, they head to a dam where an incident has occured, but the 'Crystal Pokemon' Freezio has frozen the door to the dam control room.

3) Satoshi and so on try to pass through a road blocked by rocks to no avail, and fall off a cliff. They are saved by a young man with an EV, Virgil. Virgil says that together with his family he made a Pokemon Rescue Team to protect the town.
    Last edited by G50; 6th November 2012 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Thanks bluesun :)

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

As much as I would love to see the reveal of a new eon to start off the gen VI jazz, I really don't see it happening. The pokemon wouldn't just show up in the anime without having first been revealed in corocoro, and at the moment we've only really got 1 issue for that to happen in, and that comes out in a week. With this episode airing on corocoro's street release date, I could maybe, just maybe, see something happening with that advertising this whole Eevee thing. If we don't see a new eon in this month's issue, we won't be seeing it in the league.

But really I just don't feel we're ready for the onslaught of gen VI. Even if it's a case like Gonbe where it's revealed eons (see what I did there) before any other news of the actual games. I don't think we'll just sit with a new eon for a few years. If anything's going to happen with an eon I see it being Satoshi gets the Eevee as some have speculated, and that evolves at some point down the road. Like what happened with Aipom, only with the evolution actually happening before the end of the current generation. It may also just be that I haven't really been paying attention as much this generation so the coming of gen VI at the moment doesn't seem as fitting to me.

I'm content just to see all the members of that family together. Barring the gen IV ones that I don't really care about, it's nice and nostalgic to be seeing them as a group. I already like Virgil more than Trip, so I'm glad we'll be seeing him in the league I guess. Hopefully they can do some pretty interesting stuff with them as far as battles are concerned.
    SammyW27 likes this.

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Screenplay: Shōji Yonemura
    Storyboard: Yūji Asada
    Assistant director : Takenori Kawada
    Animation director: Masaaki Iwane

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    As much as I would love to see the reveal of a new eon to start off the gen VI jazz, I really don't see it happening. The pokemon wouldn't just show up in the anime without having first been revealed in corocoro, and at the moment we've only really got 1 issue for that to happen in, and that comes out in a week. With this episode airing on corocoro's street release date, I could maybe, just maybe, see something happening with that advertising this whole Eevee thing. If we don't see a new eon in this month's issue, we won't be seeing it in the league.
    They can reveal a new evolution in next month's issue and still leave about a month until its TV debut. If the league lasts seven episodes and Ash battles Virgil in the last episode, then the date of that final episode will be January 10th (due to a break in the last week of December). For all we know, the awkwardly placed Axew episode may even lead to the league being extended until January 17th.

But really I just don't feel we're ready for the onslaught of gen VI. Even if it's a case like Gonbe where it's revealed eons (see what I did there) before any other news of the actual games. I don't think we'll just sit with a new eon for a few years. If anything's going to happen with an eon I see it being Satoshi gets the Eevee as some have speculated, and that evolves at some point down the road. Like what happened with Aipom, only with the evolution actually happening before the end of the current generation. It may also just be that I haven't really been paying attention as much this generation so the coming of gen VI at the moment doesn't seem as fitting to me.
    I'd say that you haven't been paying attention. Many fans believe that Generation VI will be released next year, and for convincing reasons. The fact that Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect have all been distributed so close to each other speaks volumes. There is no reason for wrapping everything up (including the Unova League) unless a new generation is on the horizon.

I'm content just to see all the members of that family together. Barring the gen IV ones that I don't really care about, it's nice and nostalgic to be seeing them as a group.
    I agree that the Eevee family can be promoted with or without a new evolution. But considering that they didn't do this kind of thing in Generation IV, why are they doing it now? And in the league, no less?

G50
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

vaslist.png

Pignite is in this episode.

Blog Entries

Yay for Pignite fan XD

G50
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
    Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
    Mamoru Miyano: Dent
    Aoi Yuki: Iris
    Minami Tsuda: Kibago
    Wasabi Mizuta: Chaobu
    Chinami Nishimura: Eevee
    Ryota Asari: Vaporeon
    Hirou Sasaki: Jolteon
    Yuki Hayashi: Flareon
    Hiromi Igarashi: Espeon
    Sota Arai: Umbreon
    Momoko Ohara: Glaceon
    Yuki Kaji: Virgil
    Ryohei Kimura: Davey
    Joji Nakata: Jeff
    Unsho Ishizuka: narration

other names -
    Kensuke Sato
    Kiyotaka Furushima
    Last edited by G50; 7th November 2012 at 05:17 AM.

Blog Entries

Virgil says that together with his family he made a Pokemon Rescue Team to protect the town.
    Boring. I was hoping that Virgil would turn out to have participated in other leagues. It just doesn't make sense that he is tied to his hometown and yet has time to collect badges.

Surgeon of Death 捷克羅姆's Avatar Bulbanews WriterBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow 捷克羅姆 On Twitter
    Follow 捷克羅姆 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Chinami Nishimura: Eevee
    Ryota Asari: Vaporeon
    Hirou Sasaki: Jolteon
    Yuki Hayashi: Flareon
    Hiromi Igarashi: Espeon
    Sota Arai: Umbreon
    Momoko Ohara: Glaceon
    Wonder what happened to Leafeon...

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Not sure if I should post this here or just the evolution thread, but it's about the preview so I'll do it here.

That last scene of the preview I could easily see making people think he's giving it away. Just the way he's doing that makes it look like he's saying goodbye. Don't know if I'm behind it, but I'm sure there are people who will. I'm off for a small village in Africa for 3 weeks so I guess I won't be finding out the answer for a while.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    That last scene of the preview I could easily see making people think he's giving it away. Just the way he's doing that makes it look like he's saying goodbye. Don't know if I'm behind it, but I'm sure there are people who will. I'm off for a small village in Africa for 3 weeks so I guess I won't be finding out the answer for a while.
    We know that is not the case since Virgil is confirmed to enter the league with Eevee included.

Blog Entries

Yeah, if anything I'd say Virgil is just happily declaring to Eevee that they'll be participating in the League Tournament, to which Eevee happily complies.

They're all just SO HAPPY.

Preview
    - Virgil runs and thrusts his right fist forward.
    - Espeon comes out of its Pokeball.
    - Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon run out of some sort barn.
    - Umbreon, Glaceon and Lefeon run along a path.
    - Eevee smiles.
    - A person with a Stoutland in a helicopter takes off.
    - A Cryogonal fires an Ice Beam.
    - Ash and co. and Virgil run away from the Ice Beam.
    - Virgil commands an attack.
    - Glaceon does an Ice Attack.
    - Umbreon is next to Glaceon.
    - A Bisharp does an attack.
    - Ash and co. run down some dark stairs, as Umbreon uses Flash?
    - A Cryogonal spins and goes to attack Pignite.
    - Unfortunately, Pignite dodges it.
    - Flareon fires a fire attack or Eevee imagines being Flareon and firing a fire attack.
    - Virgin throws 4 Pokeball's.
    - Vaporeon does a Bubblebeam.
    - Jolteon does an Electric Attack.
    - Virgil holds Eevee in the air.
    - Eevee smiles.

ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ シーズン2 - YouTube
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Only Cilan can make holding a fishing rod look badass.
    This is Cilan's Stunfisk, he laughs at you.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 19th October 2012, 03:47 AM