Default Re: Virgil and Eevees

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Oh no Iris and Ash might get hurt.
    And that's bad because...

And would ya lookit all the Eveelutions 8o

Blog Entries

I'm guessing 2 things;

1. This guy is some type of Pokemon Ranger and he helps Ash and crew out in some kind of situation; along with Eevee promotional for some new evolution in the near future.

2. This guy is going to be one of Ash's competitors in the league, he and Ash battle and its probably a full battle. Ash is winning it seems with the final match being Virgil's Eevee being the last Pokemon being used on his side. He's battling one of Ash's team possibly Pikachu (to mimic Gary's first battle with Ash back at the end of the Orange Islands) and when it looks like Pikachu is winning Eevee bust out with a new evolution and wins the match.

Also showing a new Pokemon from Gen. 6, kind of reminds me of the match with Harrison.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulisthebest View Post
    1. This guy is some typ e of Pokemon Ranger and he helps Ash and crew out in some kind of situation; along with Eevee promotional for some new evolution in the near future.
    You might have somehting there

2. This guy is going to be one of Ash's competitors in the league[
    Already been confirmed

he and Ash battle and its probably a full battle. Ash is winning it seems with the final match being Virgil's Eevee being the last Pokemon being used on his side. He's battling one of Ash's team possibly Pikachu (to mimic Gary's first battle with Ash back at the end of the Orange Islands) and when it looks like Pikachu is winning Eevee bust out with a new evolution and wins the match.

Also showing a new Pokemon from Gen. 6, kind of reminds me of the match with Harrison.
    Got something there too

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What gen 6 pokemon? I didn't see on there and there is nothing about it on bulbanews or google.
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post

What gen 6 pokemon? I didn't see on there and there is nothing about it on bulbanews or google.
    He's just speculating. Though it might be just a bit early to be introducing a Gen Sixer (though you just never know what Shopro & Gamefreak have got up their sleeves...)

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post

He's just speculating. Though it might be just a bit early to be introducing a Gen Sixer (though you just never know what Shopro & Gamefreak have got up their sleeves...)
    The fact that he's already got the existing 7 Eeveelutions plus an Eevee fuels this speculation. Unless they're doing a repeat of the Battling Eevee Brothers from the first season, this could be a teaser.

Has a new gen ever been revealed through a TV episode? All of the gen reveals have taken place through movies, I think.

If anything we're overdue. This is the first time a League has ever begun without a new generation Pokemon having already been revealed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    If anything we're overdue. This is the first time a League has ever begun without a new generation Pokemon having already been revealed.
    Munchlax came so early people thought it was gen 3 so in a way it doesn't count. Though that might be a stretch. They probably have the Eevee for the cute factor and toys not for an new evolution.

Munchlax came so early people thought it was gen 3 so in a way it doesn't count. Though that might be a stretch. They probably have the Eevee for the cute factor and toys not for an new evolution.
    Munchlax was just one of the pre-League Gen 4 Pokemon. Lucario, Weavile, Bonsly, and Mime Jr. were all also shown by the time of the Hoenn League.

Though that's mainly because we're having the League a little earlier than usual this series. Though I'm glad of it. Surely I'm not the only one who get annoyed when a Pokemon is trotted out before its Generation when the writers have little or nothing to work with *coughtogepicough*

Munchlax was just one of the pre-League Gen 4 Pokemon. Lucario, Weavile, Bonsly, and Mime Jr. were all also shown by the time of the Hoenn League.
    Problem there is that three of those five didn't really do anything (no, I'm not counting Munchlax's BS deus ex machina evolution in Movie 7), with a fourth playing a small role a lot of pokes could've filled just as well.
    Last edited by SammyW27; 5th November 2012 at 07:23 PM.

Though that's mainly because we're having the League a little earlier than usual this series. Though I'm glad of it. Surely I'm not the only one who get annoyed when a Pokemon is trotted out before its Generation when the writers have little or nothing to work with *coughtogepicough*
    Actually, the League happening right now was to be expected. Odd numbered generations have had their Leagues earlier and get followed by filler arcs; even numbered generations have had their Leagues at the very end of the generation.

Problem there is that three of those five didn't really do anything (no, I'm not counting Munchlax's BS deus ex machina evolution in Movie 7), with a fourth playing a small role a lot of pokes could've filled just as well.
    Regardless of whether they did anything, they were revealed and that's what matters.

Blog Entries

WRONG!! click on the names buddy.

Checked all of their anime appearances were all after the Ever grande conference.

WRONG!! click on the names buddy.

Checked all of their anime appearances were all after the Ever grande conference.
    Regardless of whether they did anything, they were revealed and that's what matters.
    The anime is but one medium to display new Pokemon. Whether or not they actually appear in it is entirely up to the writers. All I'm saying, is that it's odd we haven't seen anything yet period. Virgil's Eevee is just asking to evolve...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast