PREVIEW: Virgil and Eevees - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 102

Thread: Virgil and Eevees

  1. #61

  2. #62
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    250
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Virgil and Eevees

    Oh no Iris and Ash might get hurt.

  3. #63

    Default Re: Virgil and Eevees

    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Oh no Iris and Ash might get hurt.
    And that's bad because...

    And would ya lookit all the Eveelutions 8o

  4. #64
    Registered User Paulisthebest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Veilstone City
    Posts
    1,090
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Virgil and Eevees

    I'm guessing 2 things;

    1. This guy is some type of Pokemon Ranger and he helps Ash and crew out in some kind of situation; along with Eevee promotional for some new evolution in the near future.

    2. This guy is going to be one of Ash's competitors in the league, he and Ash battle and its probably a full battle. Ash is winning it seems with the final match being Virgil's Eevee being the last Pokemon being used on his side. He's battling one of Ash's team possibly Pikachu (to mimic Gary's first battle with Ash back at the end of the Orange Islands) and when it looks like Pikachu is winning Eevee bust out with a new evolution and wins the match.

    Also showing a new Pokemon from Gen. 6, kind of reminds me of the match with Harrison.

  5. #65

    Default Re: Virgil and Eevees

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulisthebest View Post
    1. This guy is some typ e of Pokemon Ranger and he helps Ash and crew out in some kind of situation; along with Eevee promotional for some new evolution in the near future.
    You might have somehting there

    2. This guy is going to be one of Ash's competitors in the league[
    Already been confirmed

    he and Ash battle and its probably a full battle. Ash is winning it seems with the final match being Virgil's Eevee being the last Pokemon being used on his side. He's battling one of Ash's team possibly Pikachu (to mimic Gary's first battle with Ash back at the end of the Orange Islands) and when it looks like Pikachu is winning Eevee bust out with a new evolution and wins the match.



    Also showing a new Pokemon from Gen. 6, kind of reminds me of the match with Harrison.
    Got something there too

  6. #66
    Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,182
    Blog Entries
    230

    Default Re: Virgil and Eevees

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulisthebest View Post

    Also showing a new Pokemon from Gen. 6, kind of reminds me of the match with Harrison.
    What gen 6 pokemon? I didn't see on there and there is nothing about it on bulbanews or google.
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

  7. #67

    Default Re: Virgil and Eevees

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulisthebest View Post

    Also showing a new Pokemon from Gen. 6, kind of reminds me of the match with Harrison.
    What gen 6 pokemon? I didn't see on there and there is nothing about it on bulbanews or google.
    He's just speculating. Though it might be just a bit early to be introducing a Gen Sixer (though you just never know what Shopro & Gamefreak have got up their sleeves...)

  8. #68
    I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    1,439
    Blog Entries
    70

    Default Re: Virgil and Eevees

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulisthebest View Post

    Also showing a new Pokemon from Gen. 6, kind of reminds me of the match with Harrison.
    What gen 6 pokemon? I didn't see on there and there is nothing about it on bulbanews or google.
    He's just speculating. Though it might be just a bit early to be introducing a Gen Sixer (though you just never know what Shopro & Gamefreak have got up their sleeves...)
    The fact that he's already got the existing 7 Eeveelutions plus an Eevee fuels this speculation. Unless they're doing a repeat of the Battling Eevee Brothers from the first season, this could be a teaser.

    Has a new gen ever been revealed through a TV episode? All of the gen reveals have taken place through movies, I think.

  9. #69

    Default Re: Virgil and Eevees

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    He's just speculating. Though it might be just a bit early to be introducing a Gen Sixer (though you just never know what Shopro & Gamefreak have got up their sleeves...)
    If anything we're overdue. This is the first time a League has ever begun without a new generation Pokemon having already been revealed.

  10. #70
    Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,182
    Blog Entries
    230

    Default Re: Virgil and Eevees

    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    He's just speculating. Though it might be just a bit early to be introducing a Gen Sixer (though you just never know what Shopro & Gamefreak have got up their sleeves...)
    If anything we're overdue. This is the first time a League has ever begun without a new generation Pokemon having already been revealed.
    Munchlax came so early people thought it was gen 3 so in a way it doesn't count. Though that might be a stretch. They probably have the Eevee for the cute factor and toys not for an new evolution.
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

  11. #71

    Default Re: Virgil and Eevees

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    Munchlax came so early people thought it was gen 3 so in a way it doesn't count. Though that might be a stretch. They probably have the Eevee for the cute factor and toys not for an new evolution.
    Munchlax was just one of the pre-League Gen 4 Pokemon. Lucario, Weavile, Bonsly, and Mime Jr. were all also shown by the time of the Hoenn League.

  12. #72

    Default Re: Virgil and Eevees

    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    If anything we're overdue. This is the first time a League has ever begun without a new generation Pokemon having already been revealed.
    Though that's mainly because we're having the League a little earlier than usual this series. Though I'm glad of it. Surely I'm not the only one who get annoyed when a Pokemon is trotted out before its Generation when the writers have little or nothing to work with *coughtogepicough*

    Munchlax was just one of the pre-League Gen 4 Pokemon. Lucario, Weavile, Bonsly, and Mime Jr. were all also shown by the time of the Hoenn League.
    Problem there is that three of those five didn't really do anything (no, I'm not counting Munchlax's BS deus ex machina evolution in Movie 7), with a fourth playing a small role a lot of pokes could've filled just as well.
    Last edited by SammyW27; 5th November 2012 at 07:23 PM.

  13. #73

    Default Re: Virgil and Eevees

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    Though that's mainly because we're having the League a little earlier than usual this series. Though I'm glad of it. Surely I'm not the only one who get annoyed when a Pokemon is trotted out before its Generation when the writers have little or nothing to work with *coughtogepicough*
    Actually, the League happening right now was to be expected. Odd numbered generations have had their Leagues earlier and get followed by filler arcs; even numbered generations have had their Leagues at the very end of the generation.

    Problem there is that three of those five didn't really do anything (no, I'm not counting Munchlax's BS deus ex machina evolution in Movie 7), with a fourth playing a small role a lot of pokes could've filled just as well.
    Regardless of whether they did anything, they were revealed and that's what matters.

  14. #74
    Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,182
    Blog Entries
    230

    Default Re: Virgil and Eevees

    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    Munchlax came so early people thought it was gen 3 so in a way it doesn't count. Though that might be a stretch. They probably have the Eevee for the cute factor and toys not for an new evolution.
    Munchlax was just one of the pre-League Gen 4 Pokemon. Lucario, Weavile, Bonsly, and Mime Jr. were all also shown by the time of the Hoenn League.
    WRONG!! click on the names buddy.

    Checked all of their anime appearances were all after the Ever grande conference.
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

  15. #75

    Default Re: Virgil and Eevees

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    WRONG!! click on the names buddy.

    Checked all of their anime appearances were all after the Ever grande conference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zistal View Post
    Regardless of whether they did anything, they were revealed and that's what matters.
    The anime is but one medium to display new Pokemon. Whether or not they actually appear in it is entirely up to the writers. All I'm saying, is that it's odd we haven't seen anything yet period. Virgil's Eevee is just asking to evolve...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •