Upcoming pokemon appearences? - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Upcoming pokemon appearences?

Trophies

Default Re: Upcoming pokemon appearences?

Hmm not the first time charizard has appeared, he appeared in be an arrow. Return maybe??

But to an earlier comment that I forgot to and cant be bothered to quote, I agree with your seviper theroy. I mean It might not happen but if they were to bring a serviper back, why not let it be Jesse's, especially with the upcoming plot!!!

(Thank-you BW2 for realising that more universal pokemon needs to be used for sustained anime sucess)

Huge thanks to Blue Dragon for my EPIC avatar & sig

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman View Post
    Unfortunately all the Eeveelutions are there, and not just Glaceon, just to really get things spicy. ;D
    Funny, I'd say fortunately. It would be a hoot if we had a trainer with all Eeveelutions (screw the rule of six) for a versatile team of almost every type.

Quote Originally Posted by mwetwe View Post
    (Thank-you BW2 for realising that more universal pokemon needs to be used for sustained anime sucess)
    I know, right?

I get what they were trying to do, but boy did it ever backfire.

Not coincidently, the show seems to be getting some of its groove back now that older Pokes are getting on the act...
    Last edited by SammyW27; 26th August 2012 at 04:55 PM.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hopefully the Corphish and Buizel are Ash's. It seems very odd to see two water types owned by Ash, AND in their unevolved forms (as opposed to say a Corphish and then a Floatzel), appearing in a toy set together.

They were Ash's two previous main water types too, so seeing them appear again would be great. I get the feeling Ash's older pokemon will be making a return shortly.
    djulienr likes this.

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If we had Milotic, Braviary, Roserade and Lucario we'd have Cynthia with 6 Pokémon seen in BW2 (I'm not counting Gastrodon as people seem to have fogotten about him). This might be alluring to a Cynthia full battle.

Riolu is certainly Kotetsu's. Maybe he'll evolve in an early league round (like Morrison's Beldum)

I excpect the Eeveelutions are just leading up to an Eevee episode.

I don't think the Seviper's Jesse's. It's probably some sort of Zangoose vs Seviper ep.

The three dragons (Altaria, Druddigon and Haxorus) are probably Drayden's, but I'd love to see Iris catching some.

I'm interested about Sunflora and Mareep.

Golbat and Liepard, could be team Plasma or Rocket, Liepard could be Pinot Noirs (?)
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries

Along the same line, there's some figures coming out in December:

【楽天市場】【予約】【コンプリート】ポケットモンスターBW ポケモンBWスイング 2012 WINTER 全6種セット◆発売予定:2012年12月:キッズルーム

Lizardon
    Kairyu
    Iris' Kairyu
    Eevee
    Deoxys (again? can't the anime ever take a break from it?)
    Kyurem

So I'd guess that Satoshi's Lizardon comes back.
    Some filler with Eevee?
    Deoxys is lonely and Kyurem becomes its friend.
    HumanDawn and martianmister like this.

Trophies

Yeah these seem pretty valid, Eevee is part of the predicted upcoming eeveelution episode. Deoxys though, I would be surprised if it did return, but the upcoming figures seem related to the anime soo it is portential..

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Deoxys (again? can't the anime ever take a break from it?)
    Sorry my pre- BW knowledge isnt amazing, but im pretty sure its appeared in a 2 part ranger episode and a movie and thats it... Its hardly over-used.. Unless my knowledge is absolutely rubbish and its appearred many more times than I think

Blog Entries

I highly doubt that Rayquaza, Deoxys, Kyurem, Mewtwo and Mew are all going to appear by early 2013. Some of these advertisements need to be taken with a grain of salt.

The only real constants are Eevee, Riolu, Lucario and to a lesser extent Corphish and Charizard.
    Last edited by Silktree; 1st September 2012 at 05:01 PM.
    SammyW27 likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mwetwe View Post
    Sorry my pre- BW knowledge isnt amazing, but im pretty sure its appeared in a 2 part ranger episode and a movie and thats it... Its hardly over-used.. Unless my knowledge is absolutely rubbish and its appearred many more times than I think
    It was also in a DP episode.

It just feels like every generation the writers think we need some episode about it.
    SammyW27 likes this.

Blog Entries

PLS LET IT BE DENTO'S PLSPLSPLS.

Great.

I can just imagine YouTube exploding if he actually was to appear again.
    djulienr likes this.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Blog Entries

I only fear what the fandom's reaction to Deoxys will be, but maybe it will be part of a promotion or something. It could just be something random, though.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Blog Entries

I can't wait for Satoshi's Charizard to return. It's not like all of its battles ended exactly in the same way, each and every time. It is cool because it is a friggin' Dragon! And one of the originals which are always the be....I can't do this...I really can't.
    I've got nothing against Satoshi using his old Pokémon somewhere in BW2 but I hope some of his more underused Pokémon get a chance to shine down the line as well.

Looking forward to anything Seviper and Roserade related though.
    Iteru, Grave-E and Hellion like this.

Trophies

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    I can't wait for Satoshi's Charizard to return.
    Im sure your aware, but nothing is confirmed yet, so dont get your hopes up as I think this is extremely unlikely.

I mean whats everyones opinion on charizard? I mean it has made a couple of random appearances recently such as this calender and on "Be An Arrow" but it just seems too good to be true. Charizard, who lives in Johto, is expected to fly all the way to unova with Liza, I mean what would she be doing there? Sorry to be so depressing, but Im trying to be realistic about the situation.

I think its more likely just to be a trainers Charizard, if one will even appear. Hopefully I'm wrong because of course I hope as much as you guys it appears!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mwetwe[QUOTE=mwetwe View Post
    Charizard, who lives in Johto, is expected to fly all the way to unova with Liza, I mean what would she be doing there? Sorry to be so depressing, but Im trying to be realistic about the situation.
    Unova's distance from the other regions isn't a factor that should affect Charizard's likelihood of making a return. That kind of detail is probably the last thing that the writers care about. In theory, Charizard could fly to Oak's lab (as arguably implied by the opening) so that it could be transferred to Ash.

Hopefully I'm wrong because of course I hope as much as you guys it appears!
    TeddiUrsa was being sarcastic. Personally, I'd be glad to see Charizard if it signaled the return of more Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott
    I only fear what the fandom's reaction to Deoxys will be,
    I would hope that they would have the good sense not to read anything into it. But I don't expect to see it, anyway.
    Last edited by Silktree; 2nd September 2012 at 12:10 PM.
    martianmister likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    I only fear what the fandom's reaction to Deoxys will be
    Probably something along the lines of, "Oh God, not again, please no, we've seen it way too many times already and none of them were actually interesting." Which, yeah... I can't say I disagree with. XD

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiUrsa View Post
    I've got nothing against Satoshi using his old Pokémon somewhere in BW2 but I hope some of his more underused Pokémon get a chance to shine down the line as well.
    Urgh. This. Satoshi's Lizardon needs to go die in a ditch and never appear again. Other Pokémon need an appearance and a good battle a lot more than him. Betbeton and Waninoko need this. XD

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Deoxys BETTER not show up. And if it does, have it do something besides lash out because it's lonely and confused. That joke wasn't even funny the first time

Also, I hope Riolu stays a Riolu for a while. If he evolves into Lucario, so be it. But I really hope it's not during the new guy's battle with Marlon after being bought in after, what, one episode? Surely I'm not the only person who'd like to see a Gym Battle won with little things like skill & strategy instead of the God of the Machine passing out evolutions & new moves like free candy...
    Last edited by SammyW27; 3rd September 2012 at 11:12 AM.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast