Unova league in 3 months (in anime time) - Page 5

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree192Likes

Thread: Unova league in 3 months (in anime time)

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Unova league in 3 months (in anime time)

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Agreed. If they wanted to stretch out the Eastern Unova arc, they wouldn't say the league is to start in three months, which has always been an indicator for the viewers more so than for Ash (why would Ash care about time constraints?). I see the league starting no later than October 4th and lasting eight episodes at most, so it will most likely end in November.

They can continue to promote B2W2 after the league. I suspect that the Junior Cup foreshadows their plans, but I wouldn't say that guarantees anything about the Unova League. Even in the games non-Champion trainers can enter the World Tournament, and judging by the Junior Cup, the same holds true for the anime version.
    I suspect the Junior tournament, in which Ash will likely lose, IS a preview. The fact that the writers had Ash lose both Don battle tournaments and probably the Junior tournament alone feels telling to me. They had no problem with him winning the tag battle tournament back in DP, so its not like Ash has always lost every min-tournament there's been.

Also the Team Rocket stuff should take up a good few episodes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    They'll still have about a year and a half & 100 episodes to kill before we know much about Gen 6, for Arceus' sake!
    More like a year before Generation VI is released, which is nowhere near 100 episodes. They'll have around 40 episodes if the release month is September and closer to 50 episodes if it is November.

Don't use months or years in Pokemon, it will make your brain go crazy. Ash would have aged if any of this counted, I am hopping Ash gets far in the tournament before this at least even if he looses to Cynthia or whoever is the top dog. Ash won't win the league this time for sure, I don't want Trip to win either though hes filler rival lets let the guy get creamed and than maybe loose to a Tobis like character againXD I'd hate for Trip Mr.Kanto people are too stupid to win a battle to win the league, that'd just proove hes right which he isn't at all thanks writers.
    djulienr and Duque like this.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Blog Entries

I don't get is if they want to keep Satoshi young why to they make times like these THEY ADD WRITERS COME ON!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Blog Entries

Last warning guys, please get back to speculating the league (all posts should have some content about the league) or else Pointless Post infractions will be given out.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I wish writer could add some Bad guy & The Fate of World in the Unova league to make it cooler !
    Duque likes this.

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

I was hoping we'd see the league hijacked by N like in the games, but I'm guessing they won't be rehashing that plot in BW2, so that's probably out.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wonder if Ash's new rival in the Junior tournament will appear at the league.

That way Ash's final battle in the league can be more exciting than just seeing him face Trip.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Ashfangirl, you make an interesting point about real time and Pokeworld time. Kinda like that nasty business with Namek minutes...
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    I wonder if Ash's new rival in the Junior tournament will appear at the league.

That way Ash's final battle in the league can be more exciting than just seeing him face Trip.
    I am sure his new rival in East Unova will be the one who Ash will face after the match with Trip in Unova League. I bet it will be 1/2 finals like in Sinnoh and match will probably have the similar scenario to his matches against Tyson and Harrison. I don't think writers will make Ash loose earlier. The question is will the league start after three months in October 2012 or 3 months is time in series. I mean if it is the second option then we'll probably see a lot of fillers and have Unova League only in 2013. But if we'll have the league in October then it will end in 2012 and considering the new generation will be released only in 2013 we have a good chance to see something interesting after the league. And we can hope that Ash will win in Unova.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Let see,
    A episode per weak
    4 Weak = 1 Month
    Which mean,
    1 Month= 4 Episode
    3 Month= 12 episode
    Basically there will be 12 episode in our time in 3 month !
    2 Partter
    2 episode per weak
    which mean ,
    1 month = 8 episode
    3 month = 24 episode.
    So there can be more then 24 episode in three month.
    So, If writer finish up Junior cup & TR Saga in 12 episode then we will get to the Unova league within 3 month in our time.
    Depending on 2 partter , there might be extra episode however it will be not more then 24 episode !

Blog Entries

There is no way they would play two eps a week for that long. Naruto would eat us alive.
    SammyW27 and Trainer Yusuf like this.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Blog Entries

Talking about many episodes it will be before the league doesn't count as league talk.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Talking about many episodes it will be before the league doesn't count as league talk.
    Why not

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    There is no way they would play two eps a week for that long. Naruto would eat us alive.
    BELIEVE IT!
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Blog Entries

Because it fits this thread better. It's more about how the second season will be structured.

Now let's get back to the league itself.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast