Unova league in 3 months (in anime time) - Page 21

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Like Tree192Likes

Thread: Unova league in 3 months (in anime time)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unova league in 3 months (in anime time)

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    I honestly don't think he deserves to get that far in the League.
    Meh, I don't know, I don't see anyone else rocking as far as rivals go. He doesn't seem weaker than any of them.

As for who I want to see in the finals: Cabernet v Bel... BEST LEAGUE EVER. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Does anyone really think the league won't start in October?
    I believe we will have a Drayden arc with at least 2-3 episode + a possible Ash vs Marlon depending on how the introduction episode will resolve + a few training eps.
    So middle November- Early december

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Meh, I don't know, I don't see anyone else rocking as far as rivals go. He doesn't seem weaker than any of them.
    That doesn't really mean that he deserves to get really far at the League, let alone win it, to me. Aside from maybe Trip when he's overpowered, Ash doesn't seem significantly weaker than the other rivals, but they'll just throw in another League rival like always that beats him anyway, so it's kind of a moot point. Even if he does get that far in the Unova League, I think that it would be full of pretty unbelievable/cheap wins, so it really wouldn't mean anything to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion
    As for who I want to see in the finals: Cabernet v Bel... BEST LEAGUE EVER. XD
    That would be an interesting final matchup to say the least. I'd honestly be at least content if Burgundy just got one on-screen victory. Despite losing all the time, she has shown progress with her battle skills and it would be nice if she was actually rewarded for all of her effort instead of being used a first round knockout all the time.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Ash is always assumed to be training, but Best Wishes has had little to no training episodes and I don't why that would change now. The summary of BW095 mentions Ash training, but it won't be the focus of that episode. As for going back home, I don't think many people expect him to return to Pallet Town just yet. Wherever he goes, the episode following the league should have him choose his new challenge, if previous sagas are anything to go by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Does anyone really think the league won't start in October?
    I believe we will have a Drayden arc with at least 2-3 episode + a possible Ash vs Marlon depending on how the introduction episode will resolve + a few training eps.
    So middle November- Early december
    Marlon and Drayden, if he does appear, will likely be 1 ep affairs, nothing more. Its obvious that after the Rocket arc, outside of Opelucid, if they do go there anyway, they have nothing else to do but get us to the league. October should feature at least 1 battle episode, if not the opening ceremony.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    That doesn't really mean that he deserves to get really far at the League, let alone win it, to me.
    I don't disagree, it's just that he doesn't seem to deserve it more or less than any of his rivals. None of them are really stellar, and compared to the field the last time around, it's pretty abysmal. That Satoshi would get far by beating ok to good trainers (for first timers) isn't unimaginable to me. Is it a terribly less compelling scenario than Satoshi pushing himself to his fullest beating some very strong and very smart trainers, absolutely.

That would be an interesting final matchup to say the least.
    :D

Blog Entries

I think Satoshi deserves to win if the battles are believable ignoring his performance in the rest of the saga. Cause if him being a derpy trainer is allowed to come out of nowhere I'd be fine with him kicking ass again out of nowhere. That make sense?

I hope that the league battles have some good type coverage like a Chandelure with energy ball at least
    Last edited by Phoenixphlare; 29th August 2012 at 10:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Blog Entries

What i want is for Ash to bring all, and only his Unova Pokemon. Then, he loses int the first few rounds (top 16 at best). Then he starts to feel regret and dissapointment (Ash gets character developement in Unova?!?! :O). He vows to work harder and be more serious. He just isn't serious in Unova. Especially compared to Sinnoh. That plot was so good, that's why I got into the anime in the first place. So he goes off to gen 6 region and has a more AG/DP attitude, and good rivals like Gary, Paul, Barry. Honestly, Trip is just a Paul knock off, just without expireiennce and he has a camera (and more annoying). And because Gen. 6 probably won't be in along time (YES,there will be RSEmakes haha) they could do a chronicles thing. I'd like to see Iris develop and Cilan is just the most hilarious and definitely don't forget Bianca! And also some May, Dawn, and Misty and Brock. I'd honestly like to see where Brock went after his last ep. drop off. And an Ash episode or two about him back in Kanto before he goes over to gen6land.

BTW, where is Serperior. Ash shouldv'e had a kickbutt Serperior to replace Snivy sooooooo long ago. But Oshawott is cute and fun, so don't replace him!!!

N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N N !!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Ash should beat Trip in this and I'll be okay.

this is dissapointing Ash is really gonna use those weaklings in the unova league this is just horrible

C-3

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    this is dissapointing Ash is really gonna use those weaklings in the unova league this is just horrible
    His Unova team seems OK to me. Why do you call them weaklings?

Quote Originally Posted by C-3 View Post
    His Unova team seems OK to me. Why do you call them weaklings?
    because they are underevolved

C-3

Only Scraggy, Oshawott and Snivy didn't evolve yet. The rest of his team have evolved at least once.

Quote Originally Posted by C-3 View Post
    Only Scraggy, Oshawott and Snivy didn't evolve yet. The rest of his team have evolved at least once.
    so what they are still weak and ash nevers gets good types like psychic or steel really they gave one of the best pokemon to someone who doesnt deserve it Iris(Excadrill)

C-3

so what they are still weak and ash nevers gets good types like psychic or steel really they gave one of the best pokemon to someone who doesnt deserve it Iris(Excadrill)
    Compared to Ash's older Pokemon, they might be weak but I think they are ready for the League. And what does Excadrill have to do with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    I wanna see People making fun of Trip !
    That what should happen in Unova league if Ash has to get humiliated by that Brat one more time!!!
    Also , Writer has to create a better & believable Finalist as well!!!
    They hear you, writer have created a better and more believable stupid noob trainer than Trip to humiliate ash, its kotetsu :D and to achieve him in quarter final with only 5 pokemon.
    you should have shut your mouth :D, the worst can ever happen (murphy laws)

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast