Unexplored Themes/Storylines for the remainder of Best Wishes - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Unexplored Themes/Storylines for the remainder of Best Wishes

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unexplored Themes/Storylines for the remainder of Best Wishes

Ash doing some damn reassessment of the basics and going to a pokemon summer academy camp esc saga complete with Ash beating a badass with good battle tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Burgundy uses a Purrloin against Cilan, but he gets over it and beats her. Later on, Purrloin evolves into Liepard and Burgundy crashes a random Trainer just to get the satisfaction of beating someone, before leaving the series (she has beat Chili, albeit off-screen. Hey, that makes her the only known Trainer who has only won once, and that was a Gym Battle.). I have high hopes of her staying for Gen 6 though, because it looks like Cilan makes it.
    Iris will get her final Drayden battle, win it, and become the Opelucid Gym Leader. Her Axew may evolve once or twice. Off to the next season, they can summon her through a Dragon-something thing going on in Gen 6 or something similar.
    We will also get to see Bianca (and maybe Trip) one last time, probably at Nuvema Town.
    As for game content, since Aspertia/Flocessy were just shown, the only town that will never get any showcase is Lentimas, packed with its Stranger House and Reverse Mountain (if only they gave us such episodes before Junior Cup instead of random Onix fillers with Dawn...). Dragonspiral Tower's also not seen, though we wil l either see it at the Episode N climax, or never see it at all (since it was mainly a BW1 thing). Shopping Mall Nine has a slight chance of appearing at the Iris conclusion, since it's close to Opelucid. Challenger's Cave is obsolete, and Black City/White Forest as well as the 3 bridges will be not seen at all...

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

I have an idea. Bear with me.

In BW2, you encounter a couple who used to be members of Teams Aqua & Magma. The kicker is that each one doesn't know the other used be on an enemy team.

It's an insignificant incident, but sounds like it could be an interesting episode (maybe more). The premise is an episode of a soap opera or prime-time drama just waiting to happen! As a bonus, the couple could be comprised of Courtney and Matt (with flashbacks of their Team days)
    Last edited by SammyW27; 22nd February 2013 at 03:19 PM.

Will Rip Titles 4 Money speedingbulletbill's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow speedingbulletbill On Twitter Add speedingbulletbill on Facebook Add speedingbulletbill on Google+ Add speedingbulletbill on MySpace
    Add speedingbulletbill on Linkedin Follow speedingbulletbill on Tumblr Follow speedingbulletbill on Flickr Visit speedingbulletbill's Youtube Channel

World Tournament as stated before. Of course, Brock would be replaced with Forrest, and Gary is a researcher, and I don't know if Norman would go all the way to Unova just to compete in a tournament, but it's an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    They are obviously not going to do a Gym leader tournament, I'm not sure why this keeps getting brought up.
    I wouldn't worry about that. They won't waist money and bring every single gymleader in for a tournament just for them. That could be done in a special or movie short. Besides, The Senior and Master cups is what I'm wanting to see. Without Cameron being there ofcourse.

*Ash receives a training session with Marshal of the Elite Four. During this session Ash's Scraggy evolves into a Scrafty. He then defeats Marshal's Mienshao with it. Marshal awards him with a Pokemon egg.
    *Ash's egg hatches and it is a Larvesta. Ash begins to train with it but finds it difficult to make Larvesta follow it's commands.
    *Cilan meets up with Cress, they both challenge Ash and Iris to a double battle. During this battle it evolves into a Fraxure and nearly defeats Cilan's Pansage but then he evolves into a Simisage meaning both Ash's travelling companions have newly evolved Pokemon.
    *Iris battles Benga and wins. Iris doesn't notice but Drayden was watching a makes her a potential future Leader of his Gym.
    More ideas soon.
    Down Here!

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

This episode is for unexplored stories that have been brought up earlier in the anime or in the games, not your ideas for episodes, however good they might be. We have a thread for that right here

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f505/best-wishes-your-own-ideas-episodes-107178/

"Playing around?" Wrong.

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

I think we're waay overdue for a visit to the Sommelier school. I'd love for the group to go there so we can see why they're all fucking insane how they all learned their tasting skills, hopefully with flashbacks.

If there was some kind of tasting tournament (Sommelier Festival?), with battles and stuff, that would be pretty sweet. Also, Cabernet has to win it.

Blog Entries

The most plausible thing I can see them addressing again, and even that is a slim possibility, is that the rivalry with Georgia was not satisfied. I won't be disappointed if this doesn't happen because it'd be pretty repetitive anyway. As for things from the game, technically the rest of western Unova has not been addressed, but I'm unsure what they could do with it. They could play around with Benga if they so wished, but that hardly seems worthy of 6 months of faffing about. Another grade of World Tournament? I will say right now that I HATE how BW handles tournaments. HATE it. I don't want to see another tournament. At all. Besides, on that subject, I know the true reason why people want to see the gym leaders: They want Brock and Misty back. I don't see the appeal of it otherwise. We get big battles with the gym leaders regardless, why do we need to see that again? They've had their chance to shine. Unless it's the gym leaders fighting each other, we haven't seen that yet. This sort of thing would overshadow Ash or whoever else is involved, though, and we can't have that, now can we? (sarcasm)
    Step into the Fairy circle

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    As for things from the game, technically the rest of western Unova has not been addressed, but I'm unsure what they could do with it.
    What do you mean? Episode N is covering the parts of western Unova that were skipped the first time around. Granted, not every single game location has been showcased, but the important ones have. Even the DP series didn't cover the entirety of Sinnoh despite lasting four years.

I don't see the appeal of it otherwise. We get big battles with the gym leaders regardless, why do we need to see that again? Unless it's the gym leaders fighting each other, we haven't seen that yet.
    We've never seen several gym leaders congregate. Ash has only had to battle one leader at a time, making the challenge easier for him. Besides, there is a very big difference between the gym leaders' teams in the badge quest and their teams in the World Tournament. Ash battling a few leaders again wouldn't be repetitive at all, and it would give him an opportunity to use his older Pokémon again. That would certainly be better than doing nothing or going through another anime-exclusive tournament.
    Last edited by Silktree; 24th February 2013 at 09:08 AM.

Blog Entries

That's true. Not to mention I forgot to say that I don't think they can compromise Black City/White Forest like they did with Opelucid. There's really no reason to go to Lacunosa other than if it involved Kyurem. Seeing as how everything having to do with Plasma is being addressed as we speak, I wager that they either didn't bother or there is no need to do it. (I haven't been paying attention to upcoming eps and summaries that much, though) I also realize that pretty much the thing that I don't want to happen is pretty much the only thing they do have left. That's okay, I was prepared to write off the rest of this gen if I had to anyway. Better teams, you say? I didn't think about that. It is apparent that gyms have pokes other than what Ash faced in his matches. Cilan also revealed that Gym Leaders are supposed to point out how trainers can improve. Unfortunately, the issue becomes then WHICH gym leaders get featured, because we don't have the time for all of them, and that would be quite ridiculous anyway. I am intrigued by this idea, but I also wonder how far they would go with it. There still has to be a restriction on how powerful a gym leader can be, unfortunately, the anime has not made it clear what that is.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    There's really no reason to go to Lacunosa other than if it involved Kyurem.
    Lacunosa Town was the setting of the Junior Cup. It was easy to miss since they didn't focus on its uniqueness at all.

Unfortunately, the issue becomes then WHICH gym leaders get featured, because we don't have the time for all of them, and that would be quite ridiculous anyway. I am intrigued by this idea, but I also wonder how far they would go with it. There still has to be a restriction on how powerful a gym leader can be, unfortunately, the anime has not made it clear what that is.
    I was thinking that they could bring back two leaders from each of the first four regions, for a total of two tournaments. VA availability is a factor, but it isn't as big a deal as some people would have you believe.
    Last edited by Silktree; 24th February 2013 at 09:32 AM.
    UnovaCastaway likes this.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Something with Pokemon Musicals. I'm surprised they've barely even been mentioned, been put to good use. Maybe an episode or two about that kid from BW53 trying use one to breath life back into his hometown? That sounded like it a good story.

And while I realize there's not really any point, maybe another episode about PokeStar Studios.

Surely I'm not the only one a little annoyed that they milked the living crap out of Contests for almost 10 years but have just barely done a thing with the non-battle side stuff from Gen 5...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12