trainer az

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: trainer az

Default trainer az

well i dont think there is a thread for this but do you think hell be in the anime and what role would he play

Default Re: trainer az

Sincerely, I don't see him appearing in the anime at all.
    They will probably save his backstory and role for the Xerneas/Yveltal movie.

Blog Entries

If he appears in the anime, he'll probable be downsize to average human height just like what happen to N and Ghetsis.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

While his storyline would be cool, there's NO EFFING WAY they'll go there.

They might--JUST MIGHT--go there in a Movie (with the story altered some), but even then I'm not so sure...

Heck, it's starting to sound like much Gen 6's story will be chucked altogether (as usual)
    Last edited by SammyW27; 20th October 2013 at 07:30 PM. Reason: F&B of Pokémon staff.
    Hoopa and Robo-Floatzel like this.

Blog Entries

The writers don't have the balls to put genocide in the show whose main purpose is to push froakie plushies on hapless childrn.
    8ther, Yato and SammyW27 like this.

Blog Entries

I don't understand why you think that they "don't have the balls" to talk about murder when they have already mentioned Pokemon Wars. Not to mention, Pokemon death has been brought up as well.

Besides, it's not like they have to even mention the mass murder and his Floette.
    claims ~ greninja ~ dark aura ~ stick ~ sail fossil ~ rest

team black

Add SammyW27 on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Skuntank View Post
    I don't understand why you think that they "don't have the balls" to talk about murder when they have already mentioned Pokemon Wars. Not to mention, Pokemon death has been brought up as well.
    Yes. "Mentioned". Being mentioned and being important are different things. And it's been done oh-so few times and far in between it doesn't register. It certainly doesn't have any effect on the plot.

(Like that time Cyrus talked about war to Ash and Dawn and I snorted dismissively, going "Like this world has EVER had a war" )

This is Pocket Monsters, the Most Violence/Tension Free Anime this side of Sanrio. They go out of their way/bend over backwards to avoid doing what real other Animes do without a moment's hesitation.

The worst part? There was a time they WOULD have gone there...
    Last edited by SammyW27; 16th October 2013 at 09:35 PM.
    Hoopa likes this.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    Yes. "Mentioned". Being mentioned and being important are different things. And it's been done oh-so few times and far in between it doesn't register. It certainly doesn't have any effect on the plot.

(Like that time Cyrus talked about war to Ash and Dawn and I snorted dismissively, going "Like this world has EVER had a war" )

This is Pocket Monsters, the Most Violence/Tension Free Anime this side of Sanrio. They go out of their way/bend over backwards to avoid doing what real other Animes do without a moment's hesitation.
    What about the war at the beginning of Lucario and the Mystery of Mew?

team black

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That must have happened before Lockheed Martin and General Dynamics were huge powerhouses. but im sure it would just be called a giant pokemon battle but with humans included

Add SammyW27 on Facebook

You mean the war that lasted about 10 minutes that had no casualties that randomly stopped with both sides dropping their arms and going "LA-LA-LA! We're going to be friends now as if nothing ever happened! TRA-LA-LA-LA-LA!" that we never heard of before or after that only mattered to that one time and place?
    Last edited by SammyW27; 16th October 2013 at 10:03 PM.
    Robo-Floatzel and Serena like this.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Blog Entries

You mean the war that lasted about 10 minutes that had no casualties that randomly stopped with both sides dropping their arms and going "LA-LA-LA! We're going to be friends now as if nothing ever happened! TRA-LA-LA-LA-LA!" that we never heard of before or after that only mattered to that one time and place?
    Does it really matter? Casualties or no casualties, they showed a war going on. I really do not see what is stopping them from doing the AZ plot.

team black

Blog Entries

Besides, it's not like they have to even mention the mass murder and his Floette.
    The character has zero substance outside of that backstory.

if its in the game it can be in the anime because remember there geared towards the same age group

Blog Entries

Does it really matter? Casualties or no casualties, they showed a war going on. I really do not see what is stopping them from doing the AZ plot.
    The weapon was designed to kill everyone. The "war" was just some pokemon in tacky armor punching each other. I doubt the total number of casualties on both sides could exceed the number of fingers on a frostbite victim. The XY superweapon is Much different from kiddie war.
    Life, 8ther, SammyW27 and 1 others like this.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

I highly doubt it other than in a movie or something, since the anime writers have the habit of dumbing down everything that might be considered "too dark", of which AZ's history and Team Flare's master plan of wiping all Pokemon to extinction are. Let's face it, the anime is known for being as fluffy, light-hearted, and sugar-coated as much as they can possibly make it, regardless of how dark they can make the games.
    8ther and SammyW27 like this.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast