View Poll Results: YAY New thread!

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes Team Rocket will leave!

9 28.13%
  • No, they'll be staying

23 71.88%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Rocket: Leave or stay next series?

Default Re: Team Rocket: Leave or stay next series?

ONLY if they appear when they have a purpose AND have middle ground personalities.
    Shantae and the Pirate's Curse Wii U: Available Christmas!

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

Moe got it spot on.

There pointless. uttelry pointless zombified personallity less nobobys who occasionlly turn up for 2 minutes to slowly advance some pointless mission, replace them with any random character they can fill the exact same role.

Maybe they can all have a brain transplant and return to their hoenn days except appearing in less episodes although i cant actually bring myself to care what happens to them, they were ruined a long time ago.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

We're going to have new villains in Gen6 - why won't they just use the game villains? Just transplant Team Rocket's brains or something if their personalities would be missed badly.

The TRio are too popular to ever leave the show.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! John Understands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow John Understands on Tumblr Visit John Understands's Youtube Channel

Well, judging by the fact that it was advertised back in BW96 and 97 that they were going to leave, yet they returned at BW110.

NEVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Oh c'mon, you know good and well that a characters popularity has no bearing on the writers decision to keep or remove characters off the show.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Oh c'mon, you know good and well that a characters popularity has no bearing on the writers decision to keep or remove characters off the show.
    This.

I said the same thing millions of times
    For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

TRio has devolved into a bunch of lifeless zombies this saga (BW). Like The Fighting Misty and Yankees4Life said, we'll have to see how Episode N plays out. I think they may leave or stay (I want them to go, even if it means saying goodbye to my James/Kojiro and Meowth/Nyasu). Frankly, I can't bear to see them the way BW has made them: too serious and JUST as incompetent as before. First replacing chars, then changing all the main characters' voices and the good dub music composers in the English dub, and now writers altering characters' personalities to the point of making them unlikeable (like DP Brock and BW TRio). Pokemon anime, what is happening to you? -_-

I think TRio's characters have been decimated beyond repair at this point (BUT, Episode N may change my opinion, I'm hoping for the best).
    Last edited by Pokémon Master Ash; 10th January 2013 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    This.

So that's why they got a radio show and episode N is "bringing them back" or whatever buzz phrase they're using to appease fans?

I thought what happened last year proved once and for all how important the TRio are, but I guess nothing will convince people they're staying for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    So that's why they got a radio show and episode N is "bringing them back" or whatever buzz phrase they're using to appease fans?

I thought what happened last year proved once and for all how important the TRio are, but I guess nothing will convince people they're staying for good.
    They were always planned to come back after the league. They only went a gap without appearing because the writers were focusing on Ash's Unova league and TR would have no purpose there.

The radio show was largely created because their VA's wanted it.

And as it needs to be said, their role in the N saga doesn't seem all that different than the rest of BW so far.

And you can thank the fans for that. Otherwise the radio show wouldn't have continued and they'd be the same in the N saga.

They were always planned to come back after the league. They only went a gap without appearing because the writers were focusing on Ash's Unova league and TR would have no purpose there.

And as it needs to be said, their role in the N saga doesn't seem all that different than the rest of BW so far.
    And you know that for a fact because....? TR has never had a real purpose in any of the other leagues, but they were still there, so I can't see why you'd use the league as evidence for their return being planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi_Pikachu View Post

And you know that for a fact because....? TR has never had a real purpose in any of the other leagues, but they were still there, so I can't see why you'd use the league as evidence for their return being planned.
    Episodes are scripted 8 months before they air. They already knew they were doing the N arc and brining in Team Plasma by early 2012.

Just like you can bet they're in the beginning stages of planning the first few 6th gen episodes right now.

Team Rocket can leave if they want. I haven't really felt that they were apart of Best Wishes anyway because we barely saw them, so get rid of them already. They don't really belong in Unova or any other region, so they can just step!

I use to love them. Use to wait in anticipation to see when they would appear. They added a sense of zaniness reminded you to laugh once in a while.

But, throughout Best Wishes, I dreaded their Appearance (of what little there was.) Their appearance was boring, tired and just distracted from the story at hand.
    They had a couple of interesting episodes (Meowth's Ruse) but generally, they weren't watchable.

But that said, I don't want them to go. Would love for them to return to who they are. I have nothing against them maturing a bit but to completely change personalities was just pitiful and lazy writing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast