PREVIEW: SS027: Dent and Takeshi! Gyarados's Outrage!! - Page 4

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: SS027: Dent and Takeshi! Gyarados's Outrage!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW: Brock returns.

Brock Cameo is going to be Great with Cilan and Hopefully we will Get some Old Pokemon from Brock Like Croagunk or Steelix Maybe or something Like that.

Blog Entries

@Gotpika... really @Tsutarja.

I doubt thst Japab prefers Brock to Dawn or at least the show doesn't appwar to show.

Because there's a big difference betwern the two cameos. The first apparently is a experiment of a diferent cast wigh an older characrer. The second is a cameo done at the last minute where he doesn't even meet Ash evenbthough Ash is near Pewter. It feels antickimatic right now.

Because it seems that unless theee are three episodes in the same week, Cilan abd Brock had to 1) do am episode for the two; or 2) Cilan's episode is shared with Ash decision of going into Kalos.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphia View Post
    @Gotpika... really @Tsutarja.

I doubt thst Japab prefers Brock to Dawn or at least the show doesn't appwar to show.

Because there's a big difference betwern the two cameos. The first apparently is a experiment of a diferent cast wigh an older characrer. The second is a cameo done at the last minute where he doesn't even meet Ash evenbthough Ash is near Pewter. It feels antickimatic right now.

Because it seems that unless theee are three episodes in the same week, Cilan abd Brock had to 1) do am episode for the two; or 2) Cilan's episode is shared with Ash decision of going into Kalos.
    At least Brock's appearance may actually further his story, which is more than I can say for Dawn. The poor girl didn't say anything about her Hoenn quest.

Blog Entries

This I want to be a Good Episode and I do not want it Screwed Up Badly because Brock and Cilan looks Very Good I Think.

Blog Entries

Great episode to include towards Best Wishes' conclusion! I haven't been following the anime news for around a year and a half now so this was a very pleasant surprise.
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Blog Entries

Not a massive fan of Takeshi but him meeting Dent is something that I and a bunch of others have always wanted to see. I think they'll either be 'besties' or completely baffled with the extreme antics of the other. Either way I think it will make for some good interactions, and I think this return will be done correctly; Hikari's return was awfully done because it was too long while I think this will be short and sweet.

pokemon fan 132 pokemon fan 132's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    Not a massive fan of Takeshi but him meeting Dent is something that I and a bunch of others have always wanted to see. I think they'll either be 'besties' or completely baffled with the extreme antics of the other. Either way I think it will make for some good interactions, and I think this return will be done correctly; Hikari's return was awfully done because it was too long while I think this will be short and sweet.
    I don't think being long was real issue to be honest. It was more that character dependance on contests made job all that harder for writers to create plausible way to justify her journey to Unova. Bringing coordinator in distant region which has no contests was already ambitious enterprise in itself resulting in lack of substance and way to have her gain something significant from it. On plus side at least her longer return lifted up group chemisty making it more dynamic and fun to follow while she was around imo.

Though i do agree how sometimes shorter return can bring more on table than longer one.

Either way im hoping we will see Brock battle in this special. I would like to see his Steelix, Chansey or Ludicolo in action. Marshtamp would be welcomed too and in case Cilan and him get attacked by villains it would be nice to see Brock in some action demonstrating knowledge and years of battling he experienced as gym leader. But on travels with Ash through various regions too if DP tag tournament, some contests and battles vs villains, TR they met on road were something to go by..
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 25th August 2013 at 05:40 AM.

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

even though im not too impresed with most of the DA episodes, this one im looking forward to. we get to see Brock again and he gets to interact with Cilan so i do hope that since it seems we are close to the end of DA that they have saved the best for last. now if we see crogunk and brock being himself, i can say that the small splinter of hope i have for the series will still be around

Blog Entries

yes!! YES!!! BROCK! I miss Brock so much, I'm really glad he's appearing again! :D I really hope he'll travel with Ash again. Fans and writers had their break from him, now I think its time they brought him back. My only concern is that the dubbers might keep using Bill Rogers and not use this opportunity to at least ask Eric Stuart to do him again.
    Our goal is to get The Pokemon Company International to return the voice actors from the dub by 4Kids. (seasons 1-8)
    If you're interested, please join us at Facebook and sign our petition!
    We're also open to considering passionate Pokemon fans as staff. Your help is valued; only together may we succeed!

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelatios View Post
    yes!! YES!!! BROCK! I miss Brock so much, I'm really glad he's appearing again! :D I really hope he'll travel with Ash again. Fans and writers had their break from him, now I think its time they brought him back. My only concern is that the dubbers might keep using Bill Rogers and not use this opportunity to at least ask Eric Stuart to do him again.
    If it's a special don't expect it to be dubbed, they will prob skip it like they did with the dawn and Brock solo special episodes from best wishes era. And I have a feeling that he's not gon meet ash either since I don't see ash or iris anywhere.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PockyAddict View Post
    If it's a special don't expect it to be dubbed, they will prob skip it like they did with the dawn and Brock solo special episodes from best wishes era. And I have a feeling that he's not gon meet ash either since I don't see ash or iris anywhere.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up getting dubbed, but I'm watching Yuji Ueda's take first. I just know I'm going to struggle with Bill Rogers' version of Brock if he goes back to the DP take. Oh, Eric Stuart, how I miss you as Brock. *sighs*

My only concern is that the dubbers might keep using Bill Rogers and not use this opportunity to at least ask Eric Stuart to do him again.
    This isn't even a question at this point. I would love Eric Stuart back as Brock, but I know it isn't happening. I feel ya man, I do, but Bill's going to be voicing him this episode.
    Last edited by Pokémon Master Ash; 25th August 2013 at 05:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PockyAddict View Post
    The thing is, even if it does turn out to be special you have to admit, the X and Y video games and the company itself have been giving off a very global vibe lately. I think that now more than ever would be a good time to start making all new anime specials available everywhere and not just Japan, so I'm not worried in the slightest we won't be seeing Brock in the US.
    Our goal is to get The Pokemon Company International to return the voice actors from the dub by 4Kids. (seasons 1-8)
    If you're interested, please join us at Facebook and sign our petition!
    We're also open to considering passionate Pokemon fans as staff. Your help is valued; only together may we succeed!

I really wanted Cilan to run into Misty's sisters and her instead due to a few similarities between them. Brock already had lots of screen time. I think she could have used it more since it's just a special.
    PockyAddict likes this.

Blog Entries

Oh my god!! Takeshi will show up!! =DDDDD

He's not a character that's easy to screw up upon returning so I'm sure I'll love this!!

Of course, by returning I mean for one episode. I don't think nor hope he will stick for Kalos.

Follow Muur On Twitter
    Follow Muur on Tumblr Visit Muur's Youtube Channel

Yay!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast