PREVIEW: SS027: Dent and Takeshi! Gyarados's Outrage!! - Page 3

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: SS027: Dent and Takeshi! Gyarados's Outrage!!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW: Brock returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty Calls Masquerain View Post
    FINALLY he's getting SOME recognition.

I wonder how his doctor career is going, I hope he goes with Ash to Kalos, and I hope Bill Rogers uses his BF voice for the dub of this episode.
    Knowing the writers, he's not going to Kalos with Ash. However, it could still happen!

As long as Bill Rogers doesn't go back to his DP voice, I'm fine with it. Which, from the looks of the BW flashback, isn't happening. So, Brock will sound good. :)
    Last edited by Pokémon Master Ash; 23rd August 2013 at 12:44 AM.

Blog Entries

I wonder if he'll have any party upgrades. Personally, I'd love to see a Blissey as I feel that just matches him perfectly with the whole doctor job.

Either way I'm just so pumped to see him back in action.
    x
    claims ~ greninja ~ dark aura ~ stick ~ sail fossil ~ rest
    profile pic ~ my poetry
    x

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skuntank View Post
    I wonder if he'll have any party upgrades. Personally, I'd love to see a Blissey as I feel that just matches him perfectly with the whole doctor job.

Either way I'm just so pumped to see him back in action.
    Last time we saw him, he did have a Chansey, so I'd say you may be on to something. Brock may indeed have evolved it into a Blissey to help him out as a Pokemon Doctor.

It's nice to see Brock back. :D

Avatar of Shadows Lucifer Angel's Avatar

So, how long before Iris says that Brock's acting like a kid when she sees him hitting on some female for the first time?

"I dwell within the shadows of darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer Angel View Post
    So, how long before Iris says that Brock's acting like a kid when she sees him hitting on some female for the first time?
    I don't even think Iris will meet Brock, they might be different specials after both leave. Weird how they had a special for Dento to finally meet Brock and even weirder that Ash won't be there I guess?
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So now both of Ash's previous companions will have made guest star appearances this series.

Well, a reappearance from an older main character - and a long-lasting one at that - certainly makes for a good ending to a series.
    Pokémon Master Ash and 8ther like this.

Is a pretty Sneasel Sneazy Sneasel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Talonflame View Post
    I hope this ep is comprised only of shoddily cobbled scenes. Not fair they are wasting resources and time that could have gone towards making origins more than a speial.
    Wasted resources? Origins is and will always be nothing but a special, Ash is here to stay

DEAL WITH IT!
    Your Name Please

Blog Entries
    Follow Chime Nume On Twitter Add Chime Nume on Facebook Add Chime Nume on Google+
    Follow Chime Nume on Tumblr Visit Chime Nume's Youtube Channel

Kind of angered that Brock is returning, but I'm not the master of the universe and I don't decide what goes on in the anime. Oh well, I hope his Croagunk evolved. At least Brock and Cilan get the interaction that people have been yearning for.

Ever Grande City. The most amazing forum on the internet! Come on down and join EGC today!
    Banner made by me.

Find me on Serebii Forums Ash Ketchum!'s Avatar

OMG BROCK!!!!!!!!

Screw Croagunk, I want to see Steelix and Crobat and Geodude and Ludicolo and Forretress and Marshtomp!
    Last edited by Karamazov; 24th August 2013 at 12:47 AM.

Maybe Misty will be in Pallet Town at Ash's House.

And maybe Cilan and Brock don't mention Ash and don't know they have a mutual friend.

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander4 View Post
    Maybe Misty will be in Pallet Town at Ash's House.

And maybe Cilan and Brock don't mention Ash and don't know they have a mutual friend.
    I hope not. I hope they at least menton that ash is thier friend.

Blog Entries

This isn't bad writing. No, it was worse because Brock , not only gets one episode and not more, but actually Brock isn't meeting Ash in the special at all.

This proves, as suspected who is more popular of the characters that left in DP.

Dawn is way more pipular than Brock in Japan.

Brock is getting a cameo in a Cilan special after the last BW episodes, when everyone is focusing on XY, etc.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphia View Post
    This isn't bad writing. No, it was worse because Brock , not only gets one episode and not more, but actually Brock isn't meeting Ash in the special at all.

This proves, as suspected who is more popular of the characters that left in DP.
    You're not making any sense.

Brock not interacting with Ash means nothing, maybe you should consider the fact that Brock keeps on appearing as a proof of Brock being actually popular? Because not only was he mentioned in season 2 he's actually getting another appearance soon. Also, it's ridiculous that you compare Brock with Dawn because Brock has been around for more than 10 years, he has traveled with Ash through 4 different regions while Dawn only stayed throughout DP and BWS2.

So yeah, Brock not interacting with Ash is not a big deal.

pokemon fan 132 pokemon fan 132's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Im glad Brock is finally getting follow up after departure, cameo appearance like any other girl which left cast received. Im interested in finding out how much he improved in his newly found calling, if he became noticed by other doctors and how successful studying goes and who knows maybe we see update on his pokemon team as well.

I will always have soft spot for Brock character. Afterall he was one of original companions helping in pokemon starting to get its gears going and become hit globally and ill always be thankful for all those fun , memorable moments his eccentric character and caring side brought to show playing important part in Ash life.

Ever since BW started i wanted to see Cilan and Brock meet, perhaps even have cook showdown(though thats just me dreaming) and with Unova throwbacks to OS it only made sense to allow for their encounter. Judging by preview Cilan Pandage probably was hurt by that vicious Gyarados(most of them happen to have bad temper) and Brock diverse knowledge about pokemon and how to heal them will surely be of great help in here.

Here's hoping that throwbacks to past wont stop with Misty making long aswaited return as well. Dunno about others but i would like to see her return and get some follow up/update on quite uncleared story. Meeting with Iris would nicely have things come full circle with BW.

I'm fine with a Brock cameo. However, he should not return to the main cast. He has his own dream to follow now and therefore his permanent return is not necessary. But it will still be interesting to see the interaction between him and Cilan.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast