Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA? - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA?

Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA?

The idea of Ash being by himself for a few episodes is interesting. I wouldn't mind if Iris/Cilan leave 10 episodes before the end of the saga. Remember Cilan wasn't in the first four eps of BW.

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

I don't see why the pictures in the poster should be any indication at the number of episodes in Da. Factor in that we tend to see a handful of breaks in the summer for when they show the movie, when Naruto takes Pokemon's slot because the movie was shown, and the possibility of episodes getting preempted by baseball games, the supposed 12 or 13 episodes would probably take us into August, and I don't see a month and half to two months being anywhere near enough time for anything to be fit in. It's much more likely Da'll bring us to the end of September, and then we'll have an episode or two shitting around Pallet.

I think Iris will be replaced with a new girl and her bike will be destroyed by Ash and Pikachu

Blog Entries

What will happen DA?
    The scans with Iris and Cilan's departure are being shown again in a magazine, meaning that more people will know about this.

The Hawaii islands have 8 islands and the poster puts 8 islands. In Hawaii one islands is deserted and the Island with the stones will be deserted. The Hawaii islands are between America and Japan like the Decolora Islands are between Unova and Kanto. It's afe that the Decolora Islands are based on Hawaii.

Well, if that's true, in 14 episodes we should have gone through all the islands and have the departure episode. We know that when a departure happens, it means that the series is ending in this episode or in the next one, not in two months.

Because AG, DP and BW starting the series when the games are released, people think that's impossible to release the XY anime earlier. I disagree for three reasons:
    -1. Because it's a worldwide release and the anime could attempt to catch up witht the US and to air the 1st episodes of XY before next Christmas.
    -2. Because the early reveal of some pokemon. Remember, in March of 2010 we only knew about Zorua and Zoroark. Now this Sunday Smash will reveal the 7th Pokemon. And we expect less pokemon than in BW. Probably one of the reason to reveal more pokemon is to showcase them in the anime.
    -3. Because I need to remember that DA is nothing but a killer time between BW and XY. In Sinnoh, 6 months before BW, we had Togekiss capture, The Grand Festival, the Sunnyshore Gym, the Sinnoh League and both Dawn and Brock departures. We know now that the last are expected to happen but it's the least time-consuming of all.

What means? That now makes sense to air the XY anime in September in Japan, when all the attention will go to XY. Rememeber when many people were tired of Gen V in summer 2010? This is what is happening but without a Ash vs Paul match to distract on.

But we know that the Georgia dn Burgundy rivalries won't get resolved? And we know that at least Iris will return to Unova!
    I think that I have the answer of this or at least a speculation answer of this.

Georgia and Burgundy will appear at the end of Best Wishes to better resolve the rivalries with Iris and Cilan. In the case of Iris, (the most obvious one) it's probable that when Iris return to the Village of Dragons, Georgia will appear and then Iris has to deal that she could be a Gym Leader and a Dragon Master. And here is when Axew will evolve. And Burgundy could appear in a episode when Cilan a) returns to Unova to became a Connoiseiur or b) in Kanto Cilan would have his examination arcs.

In other words, between the departure and XY, I think that an option that I see is making a series of specials.
    One with Iris, Georgia, Drayden, Elder and the dragons..
    Another with Cilan, Burgundy, Chili?, Cress? and Connoiseur Exams.
    Another with Juniper, Bianca and the transference of Ash's pokemon.
    Epìsodes with Dawn and Brock? (According to the I love Marine/Gothic?)
    And the final episode where Ash will go to the XY region.
    And unlike the DP specils (with only served as a resolution of Dawn and Brock stories, it wasn't meant to be a cameo) these episodes could air as a standard episode with Ash segments. In theory, the only one who needs a setting outside Ash's location would be the Iris one. Cilan's one could be in Kanto, the Bianca one will be with Ash because it's Ash pokemon and the last would be obvious.

There's other possibilities but I think that this is the most reasonable.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO, GO, GO, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I want to start with XY as soon as is possible.

I have unpopular opinions: I prefer an older character returning but it isn't from the original trio. I was one of the few who liked both DP and BW. And I think that TR shouldn't leave in the anime.

Blog Entries

Wait...what are you saying? First you say XY should begin earlier and then you tack on more eps to BW. Which is it? Unless the "earlier" you mean is like in September or something. Regardless, I still don't think there's any way they can introduce enough new pokes before release to warrant that. Also, we are farther from the raw than that. In fact, I will give you an exact measure right now. We are as of this date, 13 eps behind the raw, or about 3 months. Even for XY to occur at the end of October, the anime would have to stop with BW on the second week of August. DA already has enough eps to reach that point plausibly. Unless you are proposing these events take place within the eps we know, which how can they, there is no way to add to DA or BW as a whole without going all the way to October because the theory that they're keying it to the simultaneous release would be debunked.
    Last edited by Dragon Char; 2nd April 2013 at 05:44 PM.
    Step into the Fairy circle

They will all depart and hopefuly, Ash will leave the series for good. Iris will challenge Alder and some how beat him to become Champion. I could see it happening, he'll fall asleep and he'll wake up and be like wtf!? Iris will scream she won and Cilan will comfirm it by posting a picture Alder's pokemon on his Tumbler. Ash will be jealous and then leave. Iris becomes snooty and insults Georgia all the time. Cilan will return home and decides to close the gym. He then will become a social media adic. Meanwhile, Ash has returned home and he see's Ho- Oh. Ho- Oh will tell Ash to go to hell and Ash will become Tracey's best friend which will make Ash miserble.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoenn For Truvie View Post
    They will all depart and hopefuly, Ash will leave the series for good. Iris will challenge Alder and some how beat him to become Champion. I could see it happening, he'll fall asleep and he'll wake up and be like wtf!? Iris will scream she won and Cilan will comfirm it by posting a picture Alder's pokemon on his Tumbler. Ash will be jealous and then leave. Iris becomes snooty and insults Georgia all the time. Cilan will return home and decides to close the gym. He then will become a social media adic. Meanwhile, Ash has returned home and he see's Ho- Oh. Ho- Oh will tell Ash to go to hell and Ash will become Tracey's best friend which will make Ash miserble.
    Are you drunk or what?

It's obvious Cilan'll befriend Elesa and become a model!

Follow the signs of the Crimson Thunder
    We will stay by your side
    Let our voices be there to guide you

pokemon fan 132 pokemon fan 132's Avatar
    Blog Entries

After Dekorola adventure seeing how Ash is going to return in Kanto only thing i can think of writers come up with before new generation starts is some sort of big event/competition to fill up time before new games com out and maybe something regarding TR and Giovanni. Perhaps writers will expand on whole world tournament thing not stopping just on Junior Cup. Which hardly felt like something you could call world tournament having very small organization for event which is supposed to be on global basis. Even its name implied how it was treated as some sort of prequel being logical to expect more advanced type of competitions. Such as Senior Cup which could take place in Kanto.

Which increase chances for return of Misty and Brock hopefully being nice to have them meet up with Ash somewhere during his Kanto adventure being reunited just like in good old times. It was way too long last time we saw Misty and in case of tournament i could see her going on journey to compete, learn new things and advance goal of becoming water master, while catching some new water pokemon too.

While Brock might return aside from helping to promote BW2 games along with Misty due to being in them, for some doctor convention and to do field research about Unova pokemon which would help him to gather new knowledge and experience helping him in future studying.
    Seeing how BW2 games are still actual, their return would've made lot of sense from marketing standpoint too being excellent candidates to promote them more and increase sales due to appearing in them.

We thought Charizard return managed to hype things up and increase ratings? I can only imagine how much hype there would be if those two returned, especially Misty given how long shes been absent.

Speaking of which perhaps their appearance in Charizard flashback was some sort of foreshadowing to prepare audience for characters they're unfamiliar with announcing their in person return.
    Call me foolish but i think it would be interesting for change instead of new companions to return one of older ones and do continuation of its story.
    If possible Misty imo since its been forever being great character and having lot of untapped potential to do much more about story.

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

I really think that all these things will happen in DA, making it the last series of BW. Right off to XY, it is!
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Simple, Pocket Monsters XY the animated series. They never actually announced how many episodes the arc is going to be so I suspect that they'll extend it all the way to October for the game's release.

Seriously, this entire thread is pointless in it's own right.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mecha View Post
    Simple, Pocket Monsters XY the animated series. They never actually announced how many episodes the arc is going to be so I suspect that they'll extend it all the way to October for the game's release.

Seriously, this entire thread is pointless in it's own right.
    Just because you think that the saga will be extended to October doesn't mean that the thread is pointless. This is the first time in which we've been given so many (around 15) episode concepts all at once, going as far as Iris and Cilan's departure. It is valid speculation to suspect that all the Decolora episodes may have been foreshadowed by now, which is to say that the saga may end in early August.

This reminds me of the people who were absolutely sure that Episode N would last until October. So much for that.

Farewell, old friend... SammyW27's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

^ Exactly.

DA may have some episodes that aren't on the promo poster (like the recently announced one about the bee pokemon), but I'm having a little trouble seeing them milk it all the way to October. BW still has about--oh--twenty something episodes left. Even if they have a small number of episodes between Decolora and the XY region, they still have to do something in those episodes...
    Last edited by SammyW27; 14th April 2013 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post

BW still has about--oh--almost thirty episodes left.
    Best Wishes only has about 20-21 episodes left, we know about 15 of them. So there's only about 4-5 that could possibly be excluded.

Blog Entries

We should fully know the premise of DA soon enough. If we can't guess from that, then we just trudge through this nonsense until we do get an answer.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    Best Wishes only has about 20-21 episodes left, we know about 15 of them. So there's only about 4-5 that could possibly be excluded.
    More like 21-23. We may only get a single break in the summer since whichever movie TV Tokyo will air (Movie 15 or possibly Movie 1) is around 20 minutes shorter than the previous batch of movies were, which could leave enough time for airing a regular episode (or at least a Naruto one, so there wouldn't need to be another break). Also, I'd wager that XY are not going to be released in the first week of October, so there should be at least one more Best Wishes episode in that month. Overall, there could be as many as 8 episodes after the Decolora saga.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast