Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA? - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA?

Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    It's Kanto resolution. What is the big deal? Maybe Lance will show up, what difference does it make?
    It makes a difference to anyone who doesn't care just about watching Ash.

For the what...10 episodes at most we get where he'll probably be doing one particular thing? You act like we have a 50 episode arc ahead of us instead of 2 months till Gen 6.

For the what...10 episodes at most we get where he'll probably be doing one particular thing? You act like we have a 50 episode arc ahead of us instead of 2 months till Gen 6.
    That's hardly a negligible period. Ash just can't carry the show by himself for more than one episode; there is a reason that scenario has never happened.

Things can change. It's only 8-10 eps at most and he'll be interacting with TR and probably some Elite 4 character like Lance for a finale.

Electrifyingly Adorable Sakuraa's Avatar

Really? If Ash is just going to have a villain confrontation or a final tournament he doesn't need to be traveling with anyone z the writers would otherwise keep Iris and Cilan with him till the very end of BW then.

I think it's obvious this gen can't end without something important happening to TR. Them staying serious like this with no transition makes no sense.
    Why can't this gen end without TR doing something important? And why can't they keep their serious personalities?

Things can change. It's only 8-10 eps at most and he'll be interacting with TR and probably some Elite 4 character like Lance for a finale.
    You mean like how he interacted with Cynthia and Team Rocket in Operation Tempest? Iris and Cilan were still around for that. Likewise for the Team Plasma climax, which will involve even more characters.

You said it yourself, the writers are having Iris and Cilan leave early for a reason. They don't want them in Kanto probably because there's some major event happening, and I bet its the TR finale.

Lance was involved in foiling TR's schemes in Johto, I can see him foreshadowed in the Claire episode and brought back in Kanto.

Where are we getting this Iris and Cilan are leaving early stuff from? If it's from the "7" on the poster...that indicates the time the episodes are airing (7 PM) not that Da! is ending in July.

So far there's nothing indicating they are leaving early.

Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    Where are we getting this Iris and Cilan are leaving early stuff from? If it's from the "7" on the poster...that indicates the time the episodes are airing (7 PM) not that Da! is ending in July.
    That whole arc was revealed. I doubt any more eps will be in this islands.

That whole arc was revealed. I doubt any more eps will be in this islands.
    So various pictures on the poster = all the episodes in the whole arc?

If anything, they'll probably leave in the second to last episode of the arc, while Ash has an episode to himself as the last (ala Johto).

We already know about 14 episodes (not just the ones alluded to by the poster) and one of them appears to be a farewell episode for Iris and Cilan. Why would they reveal a picture from an episode that is more than six months away? While it remains unconfirmed, the Decolora saga ending in early August seems more than feasible at this point.

Likewise they have to do a TR finale. I can see it being 3 eps long like the Galactic finale was.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    We already know about 14 episodes (not just the ones alluded to by the poster) and one of them appears to be a farewell episode for Iris and Cilan. Why would they reveal a picture from an episode that is more than six months away? While it remains unconfirmed, the Decolora saga ending in early August seems more than feasible at this point.
    You really think Ash is going to be traveling alone/playing around Kanto..for what, 7-8 episodes? They aren't going to have those episodes named under yet another title.

This "TR finale", seems like nothing but wishful thinking at this point.

You think Ash being by himself means he can't interact with TR or Lance or whomever? A TR finale could be no more than 3 episodes.

After everything else BW did differently you question this? I bet 2 years ago if I said Mewtwo would come back in a movie, Charizard would return to Ash's roster and Butterfree would appear again, everyone would have laughed.

TR isn't going to be left as is when next gen starts.

You really think Ash is going to be traveling alone/playing around Kanto..for what, 7-8 episodes? They aren't going to have those episodes named under yet another title.
    I think that I've made it clear that I don't expect Ash to be alone; he could meet any number of Kanto characters. I'm expecting a collection of special episodes; Iris and Cilan should each get an episode or two to wrap up their stories.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast