Obey the Emperor!
I hope (but certainly don't believe) that Ash will bump into Gary in Pallet Town prior to X/Y, with the two having another battle just like they did before Ash headed to Johto and Sinnoh. Gary notes from the battle that Ash and his Pokemon are very rusty in terms of their battle technique, which leads him to enquire and subsequently scold Ash about his activities whilst in Unova and the Decolora Archipelago. Ash admits that he has been slacking and makes a promise to get back on track with his training in the Kalos region. In X/Y, we would see Ash return to the level of skill and maturity that he demonstrated in AG and DP, with a renewed vow that he will become a Pokemon Master and enter the Champion League.
Shall I make a more realistic guess?
Ash will follow Pansy to Kalos and start his new journey. As simple as that.
Last edited by fidjnr; 18th June 2013 at 05:12 AM.
Its possible we'll see them but I expect nothing.
Pansy should be a partner with Ash, and interview a lot of people. :) And Tierno probably join Ash or something.
Okay. We know about everything coming in July and it looks like August is pretty much covered. Maybe even the first week or two of September for all we know.
XY will start either the 10th or the 17th of October. This gives the BW 4-6 episodes after Decolora. You think that's enough time a mini-arc? Or will they just go with some time killing fillers?
Will Pokemon get a big break in September?
You will say, no. But there are hints that the answer could be finally yes.
-The most important; Pokemon Fan oinly nrevealed details from 3 of the 11 supposed episodes until October 1st, when the new issue of Pokemon Fan comes.
-The lack of sets like the Kids set of Bandai (who presents pokemon that they are appearing in the anime) in August means that's something is rare happening the anime.
-The episode that we know from the poster but Fan didn't reveal it are clearly episodes from the departure of Iris and Cilan. But they can't promote it because the next movie has yet to air in theaters (after the movie premiers, we probably have soon the first details of the XY anime)
-The structure of Da!
We have confirmed 4 episodes: Beeheeyem episode, Alexa's debut episode; Evolutions stone and Eeveelutions episode and the Noivern and Ghost Pokemon episode.
We have from the poster the TR and Emolga episode*, The Clair episode and the departure episodes. Also, there'0s expected to be a Oak's Lab episode.
But well, counting all of this we have episodes until 29th August. If Naruto makes a break before, the series will end on 5th September by this theory. It's more probable the latter date because the series will end in a date where many fans are in homes. In 29th August,t he fans could still be outside his usual homes.
We know that the series won't start until October And given merchandise, the merch is released at the end of October meaning that the most possible date would be October 17st.
In the worst case scenario, we have a 6 week break in September. It's more possible that we could have a 4 or 5 week break in the series.
What TV Tokyo will do in that case?
More probably, doing Naruto specials in exchange of the movie spoecial and the more than probable Pokemon XY special. However, Naruto almost never does specials before Pokemon takes the slot recently.
But this will cover two weeks at most. If not it, we could have:
-A special Smash epsiodes promoting XY. Yes, Nakagawa and friends doing a program promoting XY in Pokemon's timeslot.
-Airing animated trailers for pokemon XY like the B2W2 animated trailer. It could be possible. And when it ends is airing worldwide through the website.
-Airing Cilan, Iris and maybe some of other BW characters. Likely to happen in that case.
-Airing adventures of older characters. Not so likely.
-Airing a programm aout Pokemon Adventures. Very very very very very very unlikelllly uuunlikeeely.
-Not airing anything Pokemon related in those weeks (Apart of the given Naruto special). Sadly, there'0s a possibility but I have trouble seeing it because promotion.
Is confirmed? Of course, no. And if they don't do a break, why Fan isn't releasing anything in September?
Could be for two reasons:
-Because Fan doesn't have space (very likely).
-Because there are four more Da! fillers (very likely). And very likely that this two happened together.
-Because they are hiding sometimes. Example: If Dawn were to reappear in the XY cast for some reason with a XY Pokemon on hand (because Contest returning and a ratings machine) and she reappears on 22-29th August, she won't be announced on fan because as 1/7/2013 Contest hasn't done a return in XY. Same with characters with unknown pokemon, etc.
Please, Discuss it and give your opinion of this.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO, GO, GO, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I want to start with XY as soon as is possible.
I have unpopular opinions: I prefer an older character returning but it isn't from the original trio. I was one of the few who liked both DP and BW. And I think that TR shouldn't leave in the anime.
Calculating the amount of episodes until X and Y and asuming Cilan and Iris's will have departures in Kanto (I don't see them so eager about going there in BW123 only to leave midway), it gives us 7 episodes in Kanto until the new series starts, at least as the maximum amount, since new Da! plots could be revealed later.
The events could be these, I'm putting them in an order I think would happen and adding a percentage about how I feel about the possibilities:
- Ash will see Gary Oak and battle with him. (20%)
- Iris will decide to travel to Johto with Clair to train so she could become a Dragon Master. (90%)
- Cilan will be called back to the Striaton Gym by Cress or Chilli, and he accepts. (60%)
- Ash will spend a while at Professor Oak's corral. (50%)
- Ash will decide to travel to Kalos following Alexa, or alternatively, by himself while Alexa stays in Kanto investigating. (100%) -Edit: Confirmed-
- Team Rocket will be called by Giovanni and they will be asked to travel to Kalos; I'm not seeing their departure from the anime, for now at least. This will not have its own episode. (80%)
These events could be distribuited this way:
- If there are 6 episodes, a two-parter will happen first: Ash will reach Pallet Town, see Delia, Mimey, Oak, Tracey and Gary, deciding to have a battle with the latter, which will start at the end of the episode. The next part will feature their battle and Team Rocket will interupt it to extend the episode. There could also be a sub-plot with Team Rocket and Oak's corral while the battle happens instead, but that would be dreaming too much.
- If there are 5 episodes, the Gary episode will be just one. If a battle happens, it will be on the second half of it, without Team Rocket interrupting.
- If there are 4 episodes, Ash deciding to go to Kalos will be on the same episode as the corral one.
- If there are 3 episodes, there will be absolutely no Gary, and Ash will have only one episode without Iris and Cilan, who will leave in their own episodes previously.
- If there are 2 episodes, first Iris and Cilan will leave in only one episode; or one of those will leave on the same episode in which Ash decides to go to Kalos. Either case would be very cheap.
- If there is 1 episode... Well that would be truly cheap and I will start to question how the writters got their jobs. For real this time.
Last edited by Gabo 2oo; 30th June 2013 at 03:41 AM.
It doesn't matter if you aren't going to reach the goal, as long as you're still happy doing the trajectory.
I really doubt that's going to happen. Trip is back in Unova, so I can't see him coming back, especially when the writers got rid of him in the Unova League as quickly as possible. A Senior Cup would go with well experienced trainers, not a complete rookie who primarily use his overpowered Serperior. Brock wouldn't be there since he isn't a Gym Leader in the anime and there's no sign that Giovanni is a Gym Leader in the anime either. I don't see how Ash winning would result in Team Rocket disbanding either. He could identify Giovanni as a member of Team Rocket, but that wouldn't lead to anything. I really can't see them doing either a PWT arc, especially when they didn't do an actual one when it was more marketing relevant, or getting rid of the trio when they're still popular characters.Originally Posted by fidjnr
The chances of there being anything between now and XY are very slim, especially since XY was just announced. You would think if anything important was going to happen between now and then, they would've already told us. In any case, the time is getting rather short.
Step into the Fairy circle