Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 175
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA?

  1. #1
    Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,060
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

    Default Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA?

    Okay, so Dekora Adventure will be 13 episodes long, or so it seems. The promo poster says it starts 4-25, meaning it'll end sometime in July or August.

    So I'm wondering: what you think they'll do to pass the time until XY Because surely I'm not the only one curious.

    The thing that really gets me is that suspicious looking "Sayonara" under the picture of Cilan & Iris waving. Smells suspiciously like a farewell episode. Though it could just be Fake Out Perfume #9...

    Even though it's unlikely, I'd like to see Trip and/or Georgia come back. It looks & feels like the producers are done with them, but it would just suck for them to be dropped from the Show after losing such terribad battles

    Hell, for all we know DA could last 'em until Gen 6...
    Last edited by SammyW27; 30th April 2013 at 05:25 PM.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

  2. #2
    XXXXXXXXXX Dragon Char's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tower of Mastery
    Posts
    4,816
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA

    The only alternative if this is not THE end is that they faff about in Kanto until the gen is over. They could either continue doing whatever they're doing in the filler region, which would be pointless, or we have random tournament #4. I would prefer if the filler nonsense lasts until XY, but there would equally be no loss to me for a random tournament because this junk is so devoid of thought that we might as well have noob fanfic writers doing the show now. Even that is somewhat of an insult because even they have better ideas than this. I pretty much don't care what it is anymore. Whatever it is, it'll be stupid and I'll wish it didn't exist and I'll probably skip it and just wait for XY.
    Step into the Fairy circle

  3. #3
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA

    Kanto is likely where the Giovanni and TR conclusion will happen. This will lead to TR finally being written out at the end of the generation.

  4. #4
    Electrifyingly Adorable Sakuraa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    545

    Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA

    If they're going back to Kanto, I hope we see Misty, Brock, and maybe Gary. Perhaps they could be the ones to tell Ash about the XY region.

  5. #5
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraa View Post
    If they're going back to Kanto, I hope we see Misty, Brock, and maybe Gary. Perhaps they could be the ones to tell Ash about the XY region.
    If they were going to appear we would have seen them in the Charizard episode in person. I doubt they'll bother now. Also Gary and Brock are probably not even in Kanto.

  6. #6
    Electrifyingly Adorable Sakuraa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    545

    Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraa View Post
    If they're going back to Kanto, I hope we see Misty, Brock, and maybe Gary. Perhaps they could be the ones to tell Ash about the XY region.
    If they were going to appear we would have seen them in the Charizard episode in person. I doubt they'll bother now. Also Gary and Brock are probably not even in Kanto.
    Why would they have been in an episode focuing on Charizard? (Weren't you the one who kept stessing this) What would they even have done? Ash only needed to contact Oak in order to get Charizard. However, if he ends up going to Kanto in person, he has a better chance to see Misty and Brock.
    There's no reason why Brock shouldn't be in Kanto. I also had the idea that Gary could have found out about the XY region and told Ash about it; a similar situation to Sinnoh.
    PokéVision and Chiss like this.

  7. #7
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,394
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Kanto is likely where the Giovanni and TR conclusion will happen. This will lead to TR finally being written out at the end of the generation.
    If they were going to appear we would have seen them in the Charizard episode in person. I doubt they'll bother now. Also Gary and Brock are probably not even in Kanto.
    By your logic, if the writers had wanted Team Rocket to leave, they wouldn't have had them return after Operation Tempest. They had their chance to wrap up Team Rocket, and yet they didn't take it.

  8. #8
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA

    I am not ruling out the possibility, after all it could happen. However I wouldn't say for certain.

    Gary could be traveling in any region or still be in Sinnoh for that matter. Brock studying to be a doctor could take him anywhere. And I don't think it needs to be said that the last two times Ash returned to Pallet, Misty wasn't there at all and nobody even mentioned her.

    Its possible we'll see them but I expect nothing.

  9. #9
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,394
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA

    Just out of curiosity, you don't expect Ash to be all alone, do you?

  10. #10
    Yuma Likes Everything! Zexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,046
    Blog Entries
    150

    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA

    Pulling a fifth title just doesn't seem right. YET, I would like it if we got another one 13 episode arc. There is enough time till October, for sure.
    Yet, that Sayonara may mean "It's the end for BW." They may just do one or two more episodes, then some Iris/Cilan specials...

  11. #11
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Just out of curiosity, you don't expect Ash to be all alone, do you?
    Yes. Otherwise Iris and Cilan would stay.

  12. #12
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,394
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Yes. Otherwise Iris and Cilan would stay.
    The idea of Ash traveling alone for several episodes, let alone defeating Team Rocket by himself, is pretty jarring. You know that there is an alternative even if Iris and Cilan never make it to Kanto.

  13. #13
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA

    Really? If Ash is just going to have a villain confrontation or a final tournament he doesn't need to be traveling with anyone z the writers would otherwise keep Iris and Cilan with him till the very end of BW then.

    I think it's obvious this gen can't end without something important happening to TR. Them staying serious like this with no transition makes no sense.

  14. #14
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,394
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Really? If Ash is just going to have a villain confrontation or a final tournament he doesn't need to be traveling with anyone z the writers would otherwise keep Iris and Cilan with him till the very end of BW then.
    You say that as if he's ever taken on villains by himself or participated in a tournament with no one watching him.

    There needs to be a good reason for Iris and Cilan leaving early.

  15. #15
    Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,646
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA

    It's Kanto resolution. What is the big deal? Maybe Lance will show up, what difference does it make?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •