Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA?
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA?

Default Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA?

Okay, so Dekora Adventure will be 13 episodes long, or so it seems. The promo poster says it starts 4-25, meaning it'll end sometime in July or August.

So I'm wondering: what you think they'll do to pass the time until XY Because surely I'm not the only one curious.

The thing that really gets me is that suspicious looking "Sayonara" under the picture of Cilan & Iris waving. Smells suspiciously like a farewell episode. Though it could just be Fake Out Perfume #9...

Even though it's unlikely, I'd like to see Trip and/or Georgia come back. It looks & feels like the producers are done with them, but it would just suck for them to be dropped from the Show after losing such terribad battles

Hell, for all we know DA could last 'em until Gen 6...
    Last edited by SammyW27; 30th April 2013 at 05:25 PM.
    Shantae and the Pirate's Curse: 10/23/2014

Blog Entries

Default Re: Speculation: What do you think will happen after DA

The only alternative if this is not THE end is that they faff about in Kanto until the gen is over. They could either continue doing whatever they're doing in the filler region, which would be pointless, or we have random tournament #4. I would prefer if the filler nonsense lasts until XY, but there would equally be no loss to me for a random tournament because this junk is so devoid of thought that we might as well have noob fanfic writers doing the show now. Even that is somewhat of an insult because even they have better ideas than this. I pretty much don't care what it is anymore. Whatever it is, it'll be stupid and I'll wish it didn't exist and I'll probably skip it and just wait for XY.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Kanto is likely where the Giovanni and TR conclusion will happen. This will lead to TR finally being written out at the end of the generation.

Blog Entries

If they're going back to Kanto, I hope we see Misty, Brock, and maybe Gary. Perhaps they could be the ones to tell Ash about the XY region.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraa View Post
    If they're going back to Kanto, I hope we see Misty, Brock, and maybe Gary. Perhaps they could be the ones to tell Ash about the XY region.
    If they were going to appear we would have seen them in the Charizard episode in person. I doubt they'll bother now. Also Gary and Brock are probably not even in Kanto.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraa View Post
    If they were going to appear we would have seen them in the Charizard episode in person. I doubt they'll bother now. Also Gary and Brock are probably not even in Kanto.
    Why would they have been in an episode focuing on Charizard? (Weren't you the one who kept stessing this) What would they even have done? Ash only needed to contact Oak in order to get Charizard. However, if he ends up going to Kanto in person, he has a better chance to see Misty and Brock.
    There's no reason why Brock shouldn't be in Kanto. I also had the idea that Gary could have found out about the XY region and told Ash about it; a similar situation to Sinnoh.

Kanto is likely where the Giovanni and TR conclusion will happen. This will lead to TR finally being written out at the end of the generation.
    By your logic, if the writers had wanted Team Rocket to leave, they wouldn't have had them return after Operation Tempest. They had their chance to wrap up Team Rocket, and yet they didn't take it.

I am not ruling out the possibility, after all it could happen. However I wouldn't say for certain.

Gary could be traveling in any region or still be in Sinnoh for that matter. Brock studying to be a doctor could take him anywhere. And I don't think it needs to be said that the last two times Ash returned to Pallet, Misty wasn't there at all and nobody even mentioned her.

Its possible we'll see them but I expect nothing.

Just out of curiosity, you don't expect Ash to be all alone, do you?

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

Pulling a fifth title just doesn't seem right. YET, I would like it if we got another one 13 episode arc. There is enough time till October, for sure.
    Yet, that Sayonara may mean "It's the end for BW." They may just do one or two more episodes, then some Iris/Cilan specials...
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Just out of curiosity, you don't expect Ash to be all alone, do you?
    Yes. Otherwise Iris and Cilan would stay.

Yes. Otherwise Iris and Cilan would stay.
    The idea of Ash traveling alone for several episodes, let alone defeating Team Rocket by himself, is pretty jarring. You know that there is an alternative even if Iris and Cilan never make it to Kanto.

Really? If Ash is just going to have a villain confrontation or a final tournament he doesn't need to be traveling with anyone z the writers would otherwise keep Iris and Cilan with him till the very end of BW then.

I think it's obvious this gen can't end without something important happening to TR. Them staying serious like this with no transition makes no sense.

Really? If Ash is just going to have a villain confrontation or a final tournament he doesn't need to be traveling with anyone z the writers would otherwise keep Iris and Cilan with him till the very end of BW then.
    You say that as if he's ever taken on villains by himself or participated in a tournament with no one watching him.

There needs to be a good reason for Iris and Cilan leaving early.

It's Kanto resolution. What is the big deal? Maybe Lance will show up, what difference does it make?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast