Speculation: Other Characters in Episode N - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Speculation: Other Characters in Episode N

Default Re: Speculation: Other Characters in Episode N

^It's possible, but realistically, there should be a gap of a few months or so since her last appearance, as B2W2 Bianca's hair is longer, it's not just a mere outfit change.

By the way, if a female player character shows up, it should be Rosa, not Hilda. She's the B2W2 one after all.

Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

I don't know if they'll have Bianca in her B2/W2 design. I'm sure that she'll appear, but I could see them keeping her in her original design. Her new design does make her look more mature, although being a couple of years older in the games helps with that too, and I don't think that would really fit with her anime counterpart when she doesn't give me the impression that she has matured. I do wonder if Cheren will still be one of Bianca's childhood friends though.

I seriously doubt that Trip is going to appear. He already lost to Ash in the Unova League so their so-called rivalry is pretty much done with and I don't see them bringing him back for this arc. Burgundy and Georgia will probably appear, if only for the comedy bits that they apparently love to put them it. Seeing one of the female trainers from the games would be cool. Both of them would be great, even though Rosa obviously has the best chance to make an appearance at this point. Hugh appearing be interesting depending on how they handle his storyline and character in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    I seriously doubt that Trip is going to appear. He already lost to Ash in the Unova League so their so-called rivalry is pretty much done with and I don't see them bringing him back for this arc.
    Especially since he was just a Cheren knock-off to begin with. It would be pointless-not to mention awkward-for both of them to pop up.

Seeing one of the female trainers from the games would be cool. Both of them would be great, even though Rosa obviously has the best chance to make an appearance at this point.
    That would be cool...but I'm afraid that ship has sailed :sigh:

Hugh appearing be interesting depending on how they handle his storyline and character in general.
    Considering how game rivals get to show up from time to time, his chances ain't too bad. How much he'd resemble his game counterpart is another story.
    There's a grief that can't be spoken...there's a pain goes on and on...missing slots from the roster...my friends are cut and gone...

Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    Considering how game rivals get to show up from time to time, his chances ain't too bad. How much he'd resemble his game counterpart is another story.
    That's true. It would really depend on where they're going with Team Plasma during this arc and how, or if, his storyline would fit in with it.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

I don't think Hugh's story is that deep or special, really. They could probably just devote an episode to him looking for Purrloin and be done with it.
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

With Yajirushi Ni Natte 2013 revealing the characters apparing, shouldn't this speculation thread be closed by a moderator?

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i think we could have ROsa appear, maybe hugh, and the shadow triad and other key plasma members and a whole bunch of COTDs.

Quote Originally Posted by dino97 View Post
    With Yajirushi Ni Natte 2013 revealing the characters apparing, shouldn't this speculation thread be closed by a moderator?
    The only characters it revealed were the goddesses. There are still plenty of characters to be curious about.

For example: with them recycling the fly-by, I'm even more curious about Peirce coming back. And a big part of me would like Lucario to get in on the action, but I'm not sure how I feel about Kotty being part of the package...
    Last edited by SammyW27; 20th January 2013 at 11:17 AM.
    There's a grief that can't be spoken...there's a pain goes on and on...missing slots from the roster...my friends are cut and gone...

Visit Pi-ka-pi-Pikachu432's Youtube Channel

I think Touko/Hilda and/or Touya/Hilbert should appear. I mean, haven't May, Dawn and Kellyn appeared? About time ay of them appear. I expect Hilda to appear, bu, you know what could also be good?
    Cheren is appearing as a Gym Leader, so don't you think Rosa/Mei and/or Nate/Kyōhei would appear too? Maybe Hilda, Hilbert, Rosa or Nate could travel with Ash for a short time.

Welp...looks like the Triad's chances have gone down...
    (Unless they appear in those 6 episodes, but I'm not so sure)

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Hugh might have a chance. Team Plasma stole his sister's Purrloin in the games, so they could obvious do the same and let him appear in one episode or so.

There's still a chance of the Shadow Triad appearing as Ghetsis' personal bodyguards.

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

All of my favorite characters are making appearances so i guess I'll just hope for the Shadow Triad. Also, Young!N should appear sometime in flashback.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miles101 View Post
    Also, Young!N should appear sometime in flashback.
    There was already a screenshot in one of the magazines.

If the Sages can make a cameo, then so should the Shadow Triad!

Electrifyingly Adorable Sakuraa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I thought Hugh would appear, but now it doesn't seem very likely at all. Which is too bad since I thought he had a really interesting story with his deepp hatered of Team Plasma. I almost wish Hugh had traveled with the group instead of N.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast