Speculation: Other Characters in Episode N

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Speculation: Other Characters in Episode N

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Default Speculation: Other Characters in Episode N

I hope this isn't too stupid a question/topic, but I just felt like starting to talk about who might show up thanks to the Cheren rumor (now confirmed), as well as Handsome coming back.

For starters, who else is hoping the Shadow Triad shows up? And do you think they'll have their masks & bowlcuts look or again look like Naruto refugees? Likewise, one has to wonder if N's Bitches the Goddesses and the Sages appear and what will their role (and looks) be like?

Will the Gym Leaders pitch in like they did in the games? How about Alder, some Eilte Four members or even Benga? Maybe the rivals and Officer Jennies can lend a hand? Could it be possible that poor Pierce will be bought out of mouth balls to help the Trio out as originally intended? Or that other TR members could hopefully get in on the act?

Again, I apologize if this is a lame topic, but one has to wonder. Because not only does the anime tend follow a very different story from the games, but as we well know, not every character get an animated appearance. Just as the TR Executives, Courtney, Matt, and several Elite 4 members...
    Last edited by SammyW27; 26th December 2012 at 03:03 PM.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Blog Entries

Default Re: Speculation: Other Characters in Episode N

I hope Cilan, Cress, ans Chili become the shadow triad.

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I hope Cilan, Cress, ans Chili become the shadow triad.
    The only thing I want to see out of the anime at this point.
    Hoopa likes this.

Blog Entries

Well since Ghetsis and Colress are confirmed to appear, the only other people I'm hoping for are the other Seven Sages (unless I missed it and they're confirmed to appear as well.)

I also wouldn't mind seeing Anthea and Concordia appear and maybe have a bigger role in the anime than they did in the games.

Also Hugh. I hope that maybe we can see him wanting to challenge Cheren at him gym or something. Actually, I hope Hugh gets a big role in this, seeing how he's determined to take down Team Plasma in the games.
    Last edited by Charbok; 23rd December 2012 at 08:49 PM.

Look Forward, Team Rocket!

Also I claim Piplup in the Claim a Pokemon thread =)

Blog Entries

Well I'm just going to come right out and say it: I want Touko to make an appearance. (I would say either her or Touya, but Satoshi makes it nigh impossible for any of the male player characters to appear.) They should at least mention her in the back-story, if they're going to explain why N met Reshiram and Zekrom (as the Dark Stone?). Then again, they might not use anything from B/W's plot at all, so I don't know.
    martianmister likes this.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    For starters, who else is hoping the Shadow Triad shows up? And do you think they'll have their masks & bowlcuts look or again look like Naruto refugees?
    Huh? The masks-and-bowlcuts look is from Special only. It isn't canon to the games, and there's no reason for the anime to use it.

Anyway... I actually don't really want to see too many characters from the games showing up in this arc. There's quite a few characters who were prominent but actually didn't contribute much to the story. Antheia, Concordia, the Shadow Triad, the Sages who aren't Ghetsis... include them all and the story could start to feel a bit bloated. I also don't see a reason for Hugh or any of the protagonists to make anything more than a cameo.

Add SammyW27 on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    For starters, who else is hoping the Shadow Triad shows up? And do you think they'll have their masks & bowlcuts look or again look like Naruto refugees?
    Huh? The masks-and-bowlcuts look is from Special only. It isn't canon to the games, and there's no reason for the anime to use it.
    Oh! My mistake. Sorry
    YamiiDenryuu likes this.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

If they meet Cheren at Asperita, there is a good chance the gang will go to Floccery town wher Alder and Benga can be introduced into the arc. I was also hoping for Cynthia, Trip, Bianca, Georgia, Burgindy, Cameron, Virgill, Luke and all the gym leaders. I also though Meloetta and the Kami trio might appear to help out with some legendary battling stuff, they deserve some closure

Makoto Tachibana's wife. funnycupcakes's Avatar

Follow funnycupcakes on Tumblr

Oh I do hope Anthenia and Cordina are gonna be in this saga. That would make it amazing. I hope it does show a bit of N's past.
    martianmister and Joshpho like this.

Add SammyW27 on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by funnycupcakes View Post
    I hope it does show a bit of N's past.
    one has to wonder how they'll handle that...

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Anthea and Concordia, Dudley (with Colress on that Genesect thingy), the rest of the Seven Sages, Hugh, and the Shadow Triad.

and @SammyW27; I think you might already know but
    Last edited by Yato; 1st January 2013 at 09:07 PM.

Registered User Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama's Avatar

Visit Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by funnycupcakes View Post
    Oh I do hope Anthenia and Cordina are gonna be in this saga. That would make it amazing. I hope it does show a bit of N's past.
    That's what I'm hoping for. Since they're also orphans like N, it'll tie down with his past.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

I'd actually be perfectly fine if Anthenia and Cordina aren't in this saga. They didn't do anything really important in either games. The most they did was provide a bit more backstory on N, which could have been from one of the Sages or Ghetsis. I wouldn't be against them appearing if they actually did something important, but I'd be fine if they focused more on interesting characters like Corless or expanding on other more important characters like most of the Seven Sages. I'm hoping that the Shadow Triad shows up since seeing them battle in the anime would be kind of cool.
    Last edited by Hidden Mew; 2nd January 2013 at 12:47 AM.
    HumanDawn likes this.

Add SammyW27 on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    and @SammyW27; I think you might already know but
    Oh, I know. But them popping up in the BW2 Trailer doesn't mean they will in the Show...

I hope Bel has a big part in this and changes her looks like she did in the games, that'd be awesome if they kept that, they can do it without aging her right?

It'd be great if the main female character appears in this, don't see the guy though unless only in the anime films like in the past.

I could have seen Trip play a part in this but it seems hey'll get replaced by the guy he was supposed be replacing in the animeXD

Over all, the only one I can see playing a big part in the N arc other than Ash and his group is Bel and Team Rocket's Jessie/James/Meowth.
    SammyW27 likes this.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast