SPECULATION: OLD POKEMON AND MUSIC IN EPISODE N

Thread: SPECULATION: OLD POKEMON AND MUSIC IN EPISODE N

Blog Entries

Default SPECULATION: OLD POKEMON AND MUSIC IN EPISODE N

Well, I have noticed that there is not a single thread concerning the Pokemon (namely, legendaries) set to appear in Episode N (especially with the Episode N thread currently locked) and thus with that in mind I have decided to create this thread. This will be dedicated to speculation concerning which Pokemon will be set to appear in Episode N and in what context. Most of the speculation should logically center around the information we have been provided with via various merchandise set for 2013 appearances, such as the next two Pokemon Kids sets, but of course this is not necessary in order for one to contribute to the discussion.

From what we can see, Episode N is set to have quite an interesting line-up of Pokemon, if the merchandise is to be trusted. Thus far, these prominently include:

*Leafia, Glacia, Booster, Thunders, Showers, Eievui, Eifie, Blacky, all of which indicate a fair likelihood of Virgil in some way continuing to appear as a vessel for promoting the Eievui merchandise leading up to Gen VI
    *Merriep and Denryu. Perhaps both are to simply appear on the ranch, or perhaps Denryuu will be captured by Iris, Kotetsu, or someone else?
    *Tyltalis, which could be captured by Iris, reappear under Shaga's ownership, or perhaps simply appear under the ownership of a COTD
    *Zangoose and Habunake, which will likely either appear as wild Pokemon around Tower of Heaven, as COTD Pokemon, or perhaps most likely, under the ownership of the Plasma-dan
    *Genosect and Mewtwo, perhaps set to face off?
    *Deoxys, who I suspect will appear as yet another friendless meteorite, or, perhaps more likely, under the control of the Plasma-Dan
    *Rayquaza, whose role I cannot claim to predict at this moment
    *Lizardon, who is obviously Satoshi's
    *Hitokage, who is either from the remnants of the Meloetta Short merchandise from last summer or, perhaps, is an egg given to Iris hatched from Satoshi's Lizardon and Lisa?
    *Colink, who I cannot say I have the slightest idea as to the its raison d'etre as an Isshu Pokemon, or even a Pokemon set to appear at all. Someone somewhere suggested that perhaps Gen VI could introduce a female counterpart to Rentorar, only to dismiss such a possibility due to Rentorar being capable of being female. I personally think this is a poor dismissal given that Sirnight can also be male.

Judging by this list, so far, Episode N obviously looks like it may hold a lot of potential.

But just yesterday I came across a *ahem* revelation lookinga lot more intriguing yet.believe me? See for yourself. Perhaps this explains 'Plasma Gale' in the card game...? Time will only tell, but this now officially has real potential for something massive. Real potential.

Now, for the music part. If we are to go by tradition, M15 music should be set to appear in the show by the time Episode N begins. If that is the case, I am simply wondering... will they take the opportunity to utilize the 15th anniversary in order to put the music from the first 11 movies back into the show? It is difficult to imagine Mewtwo or Deoxys (to say nothing about the more recent revelation) appearing without the accompaniment of their respective theme songs, and it would be a great way to set the stage for Gen VI, in which the region featured will very likely be one based in Japan once again. They 'opened up' back at the start of 'Season 2' with the reintroduction of the old Pokemon; who is to say they won't now go further and reintroduce the old music to commemorate the use of music from the 15th anniversary movie? I would not necessarily rule this out, but obviously the answer remains to be seen, and is only pure speculation at this point.

This thread will be periodically updated following new revelations.
    Last edited by ArginX; 3rd January 2013 at 03:28 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: SPECULATION: OLD POKEMON AND MUSIC IN EPISODE N

Quote Originally Posted by ArginX View Post
    But just yesterday I came across a *ahem* revelation lookinga lot more intriguing yet.
    It's an old Movie 2 teaser which was uploaded by someone in 2011. How is that significant? Or did you just make a pun on the movie's title?

Blog Entries

It was a lame attempt at a pun. The links are provided below.

I knew it was lame, but I couldn't resist using the video for this occasion.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

We have the Pokemon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread for the capture speculation and the individual episode preview threads for the music speculation.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012