So... Who thinks the new 'Team Rocket' dubs are going to be edited? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: So... Who thinks the new 'Team Rocket' dubs are going to be edited?

Blog Entries

Default Re: So... Who thinks the new 'Team Rocket' dubs are going to be edited?

I meant an issue when it comes to TV shows.

Follow vulpix On Twitter Add vulpix on Google+
    Follow vulpix on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Nekusagi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    If this episodes has a problem is because "Operacion Tempest" and Tornadus using hurricane. Remember that earlier this week various zones of the east of US are hit by the hurricane Sandy. And the dub producers want to avoid using his term now. Although apparently is less severe than "The 11th March earthquake" in Japan could be a serious issue for the US.
    These episodes wont even air until next year. I don't think it will be an issue then.
    While I can't see Sandy's effects actually causing the episodes to be skipped here, due to a lack of any really disturbing/triggering imagery in the episode, I don't think it can be fairly said that by January (when the episodes should air), Hurricane Sandy won't be an issue, considering the extensive damage caused to communities in the East Coast, especially New Jersey and parts of New York.
    Yea, and if you think about it. Japan is tiny, so a natural disaster affects a huge percentage of the people. The northern coast of the US is big, but a small part of the US. A small percentage.
    (I am "vulpix" in the bulbagarden irc chat! Come talk to me!) (I like black women!)

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

You have nothing to worry about, dear Vulpix

If the spineless yuppies at 4Kids were still in charge, it might be an issue. But TPCI is a LOT more lenient, so it's not really anything to be concerned about.
    Gengarzilla likes this.

Follow vulpix On Twitter Add vulpix on Google+
    Follow vulpix on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by SammyW27 View Post
    You have nothing to worry about, dear Vulpix

If the spineless yuppies at 4Kids were still in charge, it might be an issue. But TPCI is a LOT more lenient, so it's not really anything to be concerned about.

Lol, thanks.

RONALDO!!
    Blog Entries

if it does, I'm not watching...

Can't edit the best parts. That's like a James Bond movie without the guns...
    For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Editing is the least of my issues with the English dub. After all, this is the Pokémon anime. There's nothing that really impacts the show that's been edited out, IMO. It's a show for children and people of all ages, not a big mature soap opera (though it can be mature at times).

That being said, the Team Rocket dubs will mostly be left uncut, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Well, excluding dialogue, anyway.

Ugh...I really used to love the English dub in its earlier seasons. It was one of my favorite shows, if not my favorite one. Now? It just makes me upset and sad. I can't seem to avoid going into an angry tirade about it these days, no matter how hard I try not to do so. XD.
    Last edited by Pokémon Master Ash; 22nd June 2013 at 07:58 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12