So, I guess Team Rocket is just used to Ash's friends switching around like that?

Thread: So, I guess Team Rocket is just used to Ash's friends switching around like that?

Default So, I guess Team Rocket is just used to Ash's friends switching around like that?

They act like nothings new these days whenever they meet his friends every series.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Default Re: So, I guess Team Rocket is just used to Ash's friends switching around like that?

I think the only time they commented on it was when Brock and Tracey switched, never for any of the others.

Default Re: So, I guess Team Rocket is just used to Ash's friends switching around like that?

Probably they don't mention it in front of Ash so it would be seen as that they worry about he and his friends. But I believe they may talk about it offscreen, maybe?
    Unlike Sarah Natochenny, our current voice actor for Ash is not a sound-alike. The character's personality has also severely changed due to the voice actor switch.
    Please sign on "FIRMAR", and help us make Ash Ketchum's voice actor return! We Latin American fans would really appreciate it!

Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

I don't think that they care that much. They noticed that Brock left and that he came back later, but other than that, I think that they're just more focused on getting Pikachu than the different people that travel around with Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    I think that they're just more focused on getting Pikachu than the different people that travel around with Ash.
    But new traveling companies mean new twerps, and new twerps mean new Pokémon to steal. They do, however, explain who they are or stuff like that to Ash's new friends, like when Iris asked Meowth how he can talk or when they told Dawn that their original motto was their history.
    Unlike Sarah Natochenny, our current voice actor for Ash is not a sound-alike. The character's personality has also severely changed due to the voice actor switch.
    Please sign on "FIRMAR", and help us make Ash Ketchum's voice actor return! We Latin American fans would really appreciate it!

They keep track of Satoshi's Pokémon, so they probably notice when his friends change, but they likely don't comment on it because they don't care.

Happy Holidays! CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I remember them commenting on Brock's absence and I think they noted Misty's reappearance in AG. Ash struggles to notice half the time, I see no reason why TR would care at all.

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr

I don't recall TR mentioning anything about Misty during AG. They already saw Ash alone in "Hoenn Alone" before AG started, and there he didn't have either Misty/Brock with him and they didn't mention anything.

The only time they ever mentioned anything was during the Brock/Tracey switch, and that's only because its the first time it happened.

Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    I don't recall TR mentioning anything about Misty during AG. They already saw Ash alone in "Hoenn Alone" before AG started, and there he didn't have either Misty/Brock with him and they didn't mention anything.

The only time they ever mentioned anything was during the Brock/Tracey switch, and that's only because its the first time it happened.
    I think that they noticed that she wasn't there in Hoenn Alone and they mentioned how it should be easier to get Pikachu now that there's only one twerp instead of three of them, or something along those lines. They also noticed when Brock came back in AG.

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I suppose they've just gotten used to that by now. I'm kind of surprised TPCi hasn't made a fourth wall joke about that (not really, but you know what I mean).

They didn't "used to", they never cared about their disappearances.
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martianmister View Post
    They didn't "used to", they never cared about their disappearances.
    But they have pointed it out before. Now, they don't even mention anything about it.

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

During the last cast change, TR was "serious". The twerp and his friends didn't matter to them, they had missions to accomplish.
    With Dawn, they said the infamous "We are chasing this Pikachu since you were born!" line.

So yep, they realise, but don't really care. After all, whatever the team, they are blasting off in the end :))
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Pretty much. All they care about is the main twerp Ash and his Lvl. 100 Pikachu that resets to Lvl. 5 at the start of every region, after all.

The others are just other "twerps" and "twerpettes" in their eyes.