Sixteenth movie featuring Genesect airing next month

Thread: Sixteenth movie featuring Genesect airing next month

Master
    Follow alexwald16 On Twitter Add alexwald16 on Facebook Add alexwald16 on Google+ Add alexwald16 on MySpace
    Add alexwald16 on Linkedin Follow alexwald16 on Tumblr Visit alexwald16's Youtube Channel

Default Sixteenth movie featuring Genesect airing next month

The sixteenth Pokémon movie, 神速のゲノセクト ミュウツー覚醒, released in Japan three months ago, stars two of the most Legendary Pokémon: Mewtwo and Genesect. Both were created in a laboratory, both were the experiment of a villainous team, and both were revived by fossils. Mewtwo was revived by a Mew fossil and genetically by and for Team Rocket. Genesect was revived by an unknown, yet prehistoric fossil, and technologically enhanced by and for Team Plasma. Both vie for the title of "most powerful Pokémon." The movie has recently been dubbed into the English language, with a title of "Pokémon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened," and is set to air, along with a preview of "Pokémon XY: The Series" (the sixteenth season of Pokémon), on Cartoon Network, on Saturday, October 19th. Fourteen years ago, Mewtwo had a starring role in "Pokémon: The First Movie"; are you ready to see his third animated movie appearance?

Destinies United Kalos Adventurer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sixteenth movie featuring Genesect airing next month

No one flip out just because this isn't the Mewtwo from M01, please..

Anyway, I look forward to this film. I hope an extended version of It's Always You and Me is used since Summerly Slope was.

Blog Entries

16? Now I know I've missed a few... :/

Adventuring through Kalos Aamir's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Aamir On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Gen6fan View Post
    No one flip out just because this isn't the Mewtwo from M01, please..

Anyway, I look forward to this film. I hope an extended version of It's Always You and Me is used since Summerly Slope was.
    I'm actually really disappointed it isn't, We need to see that guy again! I was also pretty upset when Lucario and the Mystery of Mew didn't use the same Mew as the one in M01 -.-

Weavile Forever