Should There be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS Anime?

Thread: Should There be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS Anime?

Question Should There be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS Anime?

Should there be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Manganate and the Infinite Labyrith anime? I can't wait to see this.
    Last edited by HealthMaster; 18th November 2012 at 07:52 PM. Reason: added sig
    I am Montel Williams' HealthMaster.

Default Re: Should There be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS Anime?

An entire series is unlikely, but I'd love to see a special, especially if the animation's as good as it was in those animated trailers. They should be able to afford and episode or two of that high quality, right?

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

I wouldn't want to see a full anime, really. Ignoring the fact that we know nothing about the story and the voices are weak, I would rather see other spin-off games get a spin-off.

A five-minute preview would be neat, but the commercial we have is enough for me.
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net

While I like the PMD specials (they're a breath of fresh air in a stale franchise), I don't think we're getting one this time

The anime-style previews probably did the job well enough that the skinflints & lazabouts at Shopro won't bother

Blog Entries

I, unfortunately, have to concur. Even if we did get a special, it wouldn't have the quality of the ads. The rest depends on the content of the game itself, which we know nothing about. Only one of the previous specials focused on a critical moment from the game. That isn't very reassuring.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter Add Robo-Floatzel on Google+
    Follow Robo-Floatzel on Tumblr Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Personally, I don't want a special, series, or a three minute trailer, but a full length 90 minute Mystery Dungeon movie, that's what I personally want. I think PMD is something that's more deserving of a film than it does a simple 22 minute special or a 52 episode anime series, but sadly, it's unlikely that would ever happen...
    Last edited by Robo-Floatzel; 19th November 2012 at 03:02 PM.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    Personally, I don't want a special, series, or a three minute trailer, but a full length 90 minute Mystery Dungeon movie, that's what I personally want. I think PMD is something that's more deserving of a film than it does a simple 22 minute special or a 52 episode anime series, but sadly, it's unlikely that would ever happen...
    This is one I would definitely have to agree with! A feature-length movie would be perfect to do the PMD series justice. Of course, I favour the idea of a spinoff series (much like the Rock Lee SD series in Naruto), as the concept behind PMD is just ripe for a series.
    "My trainer is different from other trainers. My trainer is in the bottom percentage of trainers. Okay bye." - Pikachu
    Claimed 24/11/2012
    Are you a Pokéfur? If so, come to http://www.pokefurs.net !