Should B2W2 Animated Promo become a TV Series ???

View Poll Results: Should B2W2 Animated Promo become a Tv Series?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

50 64.10%
  • No

28 35.90%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Should B2W2 Animated Promo become a TV Series ???

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Should B2W2 Animated Promo become a TV Series ???

I wanted to discuss about it on B2w2 Animated Promo discussion thread!
    But I saw A Mod telling that the Thread is only to discuss B2w2 Animated Promo.
    Not to Discuss B2w2 Animated Promo should be a full TV Series or Not!
    So I decided to create a thread in Anime section to discuss that!
    Thanatos-Zero likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Default Re: Should B2W2 Animated Promo become a TV Series ???

I'm content with the current anime. Most people who approve of having it be replaced with the current anime don't watch it, so they can't form a respectful and logical opinion. "This should replace the current anime!". Do you watch the current anime? Are you sure that the writing and animation will be better with the change? If not, then why are you saying that it has to replace it? In my opinion, while a new Pokemon anime would be refreshing to see, it isn't 100% guaranteed that it will be better and more popular. So therefore, no. I don't think that the BW2 promo should be made an anime. It would just be the games' plot with the "cooler" Pokemon put in. I'd rather see a new take on it with original plots like with what the current anime does with stuff like Team Rocket Vs. Team Plasma. Stuff that we'd never actually see be put in the games.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

A short series would probably work better. Or a Legend of Thunder style special.

Either way, it would still be a cooler than every episode of the show put together.

Sadly, Shopro has neither the brains nor talent to pull it off.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Do we even know for sure whether or not OLM were the ones to animate those promos?
    PockyAddict likes this.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 20th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    I'm content with the current anime. Most people who approve of having it be replaced with the current anime don't watch it, so they can't form a respectful and logical opinion. "This should replace the current anime!". Do you watch the current anime? Are you sure that the writing and animation will be better with the change? If not, then why are you saying that it has to replace it? In my opinion, while a new Pokemon anime would be refreshing to see, it isn't 100% guaranteed that it will be better and more popular. So therefore, no. I don't think that the BW2 promo should be made an anime. It would just be the games' plot with the "cooler" Pokemon put in. I'd rather see a new take on it with original plots like with what the current anime does with stuff like Team Rocket Vs. Team Plasma. Stuff that we'd never actually see be put in the games.
    I have been watching pokemon since 15 year !
    I watch that long because I wanted see to how a Kid like Ash develop into a Powerful trainer!
    And What I get to see ???
    Ash with 5 year experience & growth getting his butt kick by a Rookie ! He need his old pokemon to shut that Rookie down because he Skill & experience isn't enough to beat him !
    So , Your complaining about those people Who want B2W2 Animated Promo to be a Series but doesn't watch the current Anime!
    Well , They did the right thing by stop watching pokemon!
    They would be even more disgusted if they were still watching Pokemon!
    I mean , Do you think Current anime So Good ?
    Truth is , It Suck's ,
    Current Anime is boring where other character being treated better then the main character and putting random boring team Rocket Ark !
    Every single Evil team ark were boring !
    Even Ash's traveling companion are being treated better then Ash!
    A Anime that can't treat its main character with respect deserve to be replace !
    If writer had any respect for Ash , They wouldn't made a Rookie superior then him and Establish him as the worst Anime Protagonist no matter what ''New beginning'' they after!
    During this 15 year , Ash lose every single Major individual Tournament! Every single one of them !
    And now he gonna lose Junior Cup!
    Why ??? To give a make Rookie more superior then him Or To give his Female companion more attention even though she already won one major Tournament and caught a mega powerful pokemon!
    At least B2W2 Anime would put their main focus on the Protagonist rather then rapidly humiliate him for other character sake.
    At least , The B2W2 Anime will head toward a Conclusion ! At least , The Protagonist will keep developing into a Strong trainer rather then turning into a weak trainer in every single series! At least , The Protagonist Pokemon will develop rather then stay cute in order to attract Girls !
    Ash get's humiliate in every single step just so other character get attention! Every time A Character need to show his/her skill , Ash is chosen as the punching Bag!
    You will see , When Ash lose both Junior cup & Unova League for the sake of other character and go beck home empty handed !
    A Good Anime would use ''Junior Cup'' to develop the Protagonist skill but This Anime will use ''Junior Cup'' to further humiliate Ash by Trip & Iris !
    You complaining about B2W2 Anime following the game !
    Well , The Current Anime follow the same old routine for 15 year ! First Ash meet's a rival who remain One-Sidely superior then Ash And Ash keep chase after him until he beat him in the league !
    The same routine was with Gary , Paul and now Writer planning on following the same method with a Rookie!
    Well , I rather like following the game rather then seeing A Rookie as a threat to Ash!
    So , Those people say the right thing about replacing the current Anime with B2W2 Anime !
    Nobody wanna see how a Protagonist lose every single thing he tries !
    Thanatos-Zero likes this.

Blog Entries

I'm putting an end right now to the complaints about the actual Anime. We've heard them all before numerous times and several of us will hit our heads against a wall if we see it again.

Solely discuss the B2W2 trailer being an Anime or don't post at all.

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

I'd prefer to have it as a side story or something instead of a fully fledged TV series.
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I would like it as it's own individual series, not taking the place of the current anime. Even as a side series of OVAs. Whether it is small or a full fledged I think it would make an amazing anime.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

I think it would be really cool to see them make a series of OVAs based on the new games. They could be something along the lines of those Mystery Dungeon specials where it only does part of the storyline, preferably the beginning of the game, so that kids would be more eager to buy the games and continue the story. I'd prefer seeing something like that over a series, if only because there might be more of a chance that the animation quality would be something like the B2/W2 trailer. Making the B2/W2 trailer itself into an anime series would be kind of nice, although a bit weird to skip over the first games for the sequels. I wouldn't be against it happening, but I couldn't see them doing anything more than a half hour special at best for a new game at this point.
    Last edited by Hidden Mew; 22nd July 2012 at 04:59 PM.
    SammyW27 likes this.

Blog Entries

I'm fine with it being a TV series without the overly-dramatic animation sequences and the guitar music in the background.
    Rex Kamex likes this.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd like to see a special like the Raikou special with these new characters.

Blog Entries

Even if this were a possibility, they should at least start with the prequels. It doesn't make sense to just completely skip over where the story actually began.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

No need for another one, especially in this economy. They most likey use this promo to get N and the Plasma out of the main anime for good (once again, who cares about Ghetsis). Seeing that japanese economy got hit hard by the tsunami, we won't get a spin off special unless it involes pikachu.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

No. The current anime is perfectly fine and doesn't need to be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Do we even know for sure whether or not OLM were the ones to animate those promos?
    The official video said it was produced by OLM Team Kato.
    YamiiDenryuu likes this.

The animation style and battle style of the b&w2 trailer was better then the anime. i would like to se an movie or ova serie of it.
    Phoenixphlare likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast