Satoshi to have a new rival - Page 6
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Satoshi to have a new rival

Default Re: Satoshi to have a new rival

You've got a point Sinneth. I really don't care if Ash has a boy or girl rival at this point. I personally thing it's too late to have a rival coming in this late especially when some others(Trip) are being ignored in the development department. But I rather a girl because Ash already has a two guy rivals. He could use another girl to even it out.

I bet they mean the usual league exclusive rival, and are just hyping it up early.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

I will say this, if the new rival is female and similar to Paul, and the shipping base is larger than with Comashipping, I will be piiiiiiiiissed.

I actually like the idea that the league-exclusive rival will (most likely) have so much development prior to the league (rather than the random wild cards that we keep getting). It makes their battles much more engaging if we form a bond with the character, in my opinion.

"seasons change, people change"

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    I will say this, if the new rival is female and similar to Paul, and the shipping base is larger than with Comashipping, I will be piiiiiiiiissed.

I actually like the idea that the league-exclusive rival will (most likely) have so much development prior to the league (rather than the random wild cards that we keep getting). It makes their battles much more engaging if we form a bond with the character, in my opinion.
    How big is the Comashipping in Japan? Is it bigger than AshxGary? I have a feeling if this new rival is a girl, than yah pairing could be even bigger than Pearlshipping which is the biggest in Japan. Even when Negishipping came in, still pretty big. Honestly though, think Wishshipping is big right now along with Pearlshipping, I think its due to the fact that already so many big Ash pairings that people just don't want to ship it, still it has a lot of fans, don't know how big Negishipping is in Japan any one know? Any who, I don't care if its a boy or a girl myself. Is it to big of a stretch to hope this new rival is actually Paul? They could be trying to hide itXD
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Let the shipping talk go to its own forum, if you please.

Any specific comashipping questions that you may have @Ashfangirl22;), I am sure @CommanderPigg; is willing enough to oblige :p

the same i've always been:
    mafia win/lose tally . vocal covers . ffn.net
    . ao3 . tumblr

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aestivate View Post
    Let the shipping talk go to its own forum, if you please.

Any specific comashipping questions that you may have @Ashfangirl22;), I am sure @CommanderPigg; is willing enough to oblige :p
    Hey ,Shouldn't Official site of pokemon already reveal the new season 2 rival ?
    Just like they included Trip in the character list before Best Wish started !
    The Stupid season 2 preview shown nothing but pokemon playing around !
    I wanted to see more Junior cup & the new Rival's face !
    You know, Everytime I try to imagine Ash new Season 2 rival , I see ''Seto from Needless'' !
    I don't know why !
    May be , Her character design match's with Paul's prideful arrogant personality !

For all those who want Ash's new rival to be female, the rival could be Suwama who we just watched get humiliated be Ash. Theres a possibility of him coming back and to maybe battle Ash one more time!!
    For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    For all those who want Ash's new rival to be female, the rival could be Suwama who we just watched get humiliated be Ash. Theres a possibility of him coming back and to maybe battle Ash one more time!!
    It was said that Ash gonna have a new rival !
    But Suwama already show up and he already Ash's rival !
    There no need for a episode to declare him a rival when he already a rival !
    So Even if Suwama show up , He will be a old rival , Not a New Rival !
    Man , I saw so many Season 2 preview !
    BUT ALL OF THEM WAS SO USELESS !
    I mean , Helloooooo!
    I like to see the New rival rather then pokemon playing around and fighting over Meloetta !
    Seriously , How long we have to wait !
    Because I wanna know the Rival's Gender before I fantasize too much about a cute female rival but end up seeing a ugly male rival !
    It gonna hard a lot !

Quote Originally Posted by Kishore View Post
    I mean , Helloooooo!
    I like to see the New rival rather then pokemon playing around and fighting over Meloetta !
    Because I wanna know the Rival's Gender before I fantasize too much about a cute female rival but end up seeing a ugly male rival !
    It gonna hard a lot !
    I wouldn't call all the previews useless, you got to see Cynthia and Dawn and Meloetta. Yah, I'd like to see even just a small quick scene of him, see what he looks like at least.
    I still wish it'd be Paul or N, that'd freakin best news ever!
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishore View Post
    I mean , Helloooooo!
    It gonna hard a lot !
    I wouldn't call all the previews useless, you got to see Cynthia and Dawn and Meloetta. Yah, I'd like to see even just a small quick scene of him, see what he looks like at least.
    I still wish it'd be Paul or N, that'd freakin best news ever!
    N seems a lot more likely than Paul, your wish might be granted
    For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

Somalian Anarchy Leader! John Understands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow John Understands on Tumblr Visit John Understands's Youtube Channel

I have a feeling it might be the BW2 rival. Just saying, because I like Black and White 2's rival, and he'll probobaly be Ash's new rival.

But doesn't he have enough rivals right now? I mean, there's Trip, Stephan, and more. And Trip is practically nonexistent. So...yeah.

I would be happy with any of the new Game characters even the old ones and the Male PC's! Really happy!
    But I'm surprised they don't promote HIM-HER! no preview nothing! Hopefully he-she will be in the opening! :D

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johnr754-Bacon View Post
    I have a feeling it might be the BW2 rival. Just saying, because I like Black and White 2's rival, and he'll probobaly be Ash's new rival.

But doesn't he have enough rivals right now? I mean, there's Trip, Stephan, and more. And Trip is practically nonexistent. So...yeah.
    If you are talking about pathetic rival then ya we got a lot of them !
    By the way , Most sport Anime has way more rival then Pokemon does !

I can't wait for a image of the new rival. I also know this is off topic but I would have liked it if Homika was his rival. She seems like a rival because of the way she dresses.

I believe we will see the new rival next week if they air an extended promo for BW2, after the Homika eps!
    and I believe him appearing in the anime before WTJC!

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast