Satoshi to have a new rival - Page 15

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Satoshi to have a new rival

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Satoshi to have a new rival

I wanted the New rival to be a Cute Tsundere Female but I think it better if Ash get a female rival in next Series!
    I would love Ash to have a Super Cute , Violent, Tsundere Female Rival Who happen to be in Love with Ash! I don't care if Ash end up with her or not !
    All I after is the Humor & Chemistry that this Rivalry will create!
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 19th July 2012 at 01:45 PM.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I find it hard to believe Ash has a new rival in the tournament when the scans haven't advertised this new character at all and the other participants look like bland COTD.

Blog Entries

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f555/do-you-find-trip-shooti-interesting-rival-109379/

We're not here to debate Trip so please use the above thread.
    @Hurricane Kishore; cut the bold text and the enlarged text. Makes your post harder to read and its unnecessary.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    I find it hard to believe Ash has a new rival in the tournament when the scans haven't advertised this new character at all and the other participants look like bland COTD.
    I was Wondering!
    What if Season 2 Showcase both Unova League saga and League-After saga!
    What If This new Rival show up in the League-After Saga of Pokemon???

Princess of Sinnoh martianmister's Avatar

S/he is probably a league-only rival like Trollbias:

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    The translation doesn't seem to mention the rival solely in/or appearing first in the World Tournament.
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

Oh gosh, I'd rather it be N than another Tobias like rival, at least than it'd explain every thing but hey. Wouldn't it be better if it was Tobias? Hmm Than again, Ash has some newbie Pokemon right now that he needs to train more, maybe now isn't the time for that. I wish it was N *Sigh*
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    Oh gosh, I'd rather it be N than another Tobias like rival, at least than it'd explain every thing but hey. Wouldn't it be better if it was Tobias? Hmm Than again, Ash has some newbie Pokemon right now that he needs to train more, maybe now isn't the time for that. I wish it was N *Sigh*
    N being Ash's new rival would be seriously awesome and I'd love to see how that would work, but at this point, I'm leading towards the new rival being the traditional league rival Ash meets and becomes friends with before defeating him. If it was another main rival, then they probably would have had him or her appear in either the new opening or in the promotional images for the World Tournaments. It would be kind of a disappointment, but at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they went that route with this new rival.
    Chronos likes this.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would like it if the new rival were N, but let's just be real here. It likely won't be, and even if it was, they introduced him way too late. -_- I don't really think it'll be him. I hope the new rival isn't like Tobias, either. What an obnoxious joke. I hope the writers don't pull crap like him again.

Primordial ChaosKnight Five-Gate Omega's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Trollbias, Trolling the League Tournaments since 1984. In all joking aside, I really hope Ash's league rival is a girl this time who preferably has no legendary Pokemon of any sort. Last four times it was a male trainer who knocked Ash out of the tournaments. So the inevitable trainer who beats Ash being a girl this time will be a nice change of pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Reshirem View Post
    Really? I actually love Trip as Rival. He is my favorite Rival since Gary. I just want the next Rival to look similar to Trip, with a conceited attitude that sparks Satoshi into battling like a pro instead of a noob. I want to see some legitt competitive rivalry opposed to a one-sided rivalry in which the rival crushes Satoshi.
    Well it seems we've have something in common.

But in all other, this rival is coming around pretty close near the league, so I'm guessing he might be another league rival. Hopefully he doesn't be the one to beat Ash(unless it's N). Besides, Ash has enough rivals to lose against rather than some else who he bonds with but ends up saying goodbye to and never seeing again.

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Hmm, I'm beginning to thinking this Nugai isn't going to be a league exclusive rival. Rather I think that given the time frame between the league and potential Gen VI games release, he'll be a rival for some kind of filler mini-saga post league. What that will entail is anyone's guess at this point.
    What a boring 1000th post :T

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Winterdaze View Post
    Hmm, I'm beginning to thinking this Nugai isn't going to be a league exclusive rival. Rather I think that given the time frame between the league and potential Gen VI games release, he'll be a rival for some kind of filler mini-saga post league. What that will entail is anyone's guess at this point.
    Good point, he might actually be introduced to replace Trip after Ash beats him in the league.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Winterdaze View Post
    Good point, he might actually be introduced to replace Trip after Ash beats him in the league.
    I would prefer Trip to be replace Now !
    Honestly , I wish writer try to create a rivalry that doesn't have ether One-sided Superiority or One-Sided Inferiority !
    May be , Writer could make it a running gap that when ever Ash & Rival about to have a battle it get's interrupted!
    Also
    I would love a Antagonistic female rival who has a cool fair tsundere personality and A Sad Past !
    More of a Anti-heroin type of Rival!
    I love if Writer focus on Ash understanding & Bonding with her to change her rather then just competing against her!

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

As long as this rival isn't another overconfident newbie, then I'm fine with them.
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Gengarzilla View Post
    As long as this rival isn't another overconfident newbie, then I'm fine with them.
    Hate to break it to you but that might be exactly what I hope might happen. I rather Trip cause we've seen him since the beginning then seeing another future Ritchie, Harrison, Tyson, Tobias.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast