Satoshi to have a new rival - Page 11
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Satoshi to have a new rival

Blog Entries

Default Re: Satoshi to have a new rival

Just a thought, but... and if the new rival is:

Man, when you stop to think of it DP did have some crap in it. Its just that when people think about DP, they only remember Paul, Pokehunter J/Galactic and all the Gyms and Contests episodes....basically the good parts.
    And... there are actually a lot of BW episodes that have pissed me off. By this point it'd be easier to just list the ones that I can stand to watch. The more the series progresses, the more the writing of these episodes piss me off.

I can see him being called Trollbias2 (or Banjitroll?) already, since he's a legendary user in games at least (and lol, even uses one of the Poké Tobias used...)

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think he's just a Legendary User because the place you battle him in is a place where everyone uses powerful Pokemon and Legendaries.

But after seeing what he looks like, I definately hope he gets in as the rival. He rocks.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Banjirou will be the guy who curb stop Ash at the Junior Tournament and nothing more.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

You would think Ash's new rival would have been in the opening with the other rivals competing in the Junior tournament. That makes me think he won't be that important to be honest.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If the rival turns out to be Panjirou, it'd make sense they wouldn't want to spoil a post-game trainer.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

When is this new rival supposed to make his/her debut? I can't stand Trip, he's just too...yeah.

I hope Trip gets ditched and that Banjiro will faded way into obscurity. Personally, I want a female or an older rival instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    You would think Ash's new rival would have been in the opening with the other rivals competing in the Junior tournament. That makes me think he won't be that important to be honest.
    He could be just a one-shot rival for this tournament only and therefore not be important enough to be shown with all recurring rivals

Quote Originally Posted by X-Strike View Post
    When is this new rival supposed to make his/her debut? I can't stand Trip, he's just too...yeah.
    A new rival wouldn't replace Trip
    Trip is BW series' main rival, like it or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    Wishful thinking, I know. >_<

If Ash's rival is just a one-shot character, I guess he won't win the tournament. IMO Trip is going to win. He's been losing all other tournaments easily and they HAVE to make him a threat right before the league.

I don't know! I could see this new Rival win the WTJC so Ash could beat him in the league!
    we don't know what they are planing for him! Maybe they want to pump him up and than make Trip beat him in the League to reastablish him! I think the writers are seeing that Trip isn't well accepted and want to change that a bit! And Ash needs a win against Trip just like he had against Paul!

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    Tell that to Conway's Slowking he appeared once after the tag battle and he was Conway's main poke. Ash already has eight badges and Trip didn't really do all that much. Sure he beat Ash twice but that was a really REALLY long time ago relatively speaking and he lost to people that Ash beat one could argue that means Ash was failing behind but sincerely doubt it. We haven't really seen Trip beat anyone beside Ash so he doesn't present much menace. I mean sure Trip got his slight lead on Ash badge wise like Gary but Gary also had his pokemon catch lead and his badge lead in the latter parts on kanto was more drastic and Gary wasn't shown losing until freaking Mewtwo. The show has dropped and prematurely wrapped up story elements before so I don't see want gives Trip immunity. Not to mention we don't know who this rival is yet despite how good of a guess we got.

I'm looking forward to Ash's new rival wonder why we haven't received any news yet. Hell there may even be good reason for that I wonder what it could possibly be.
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

The main reason I still have anything posative to say about Trip is his intresting pokemon. I will be satisfyied to see this guy with an awsome team, we are running out of Unova pokemon though (Trip and Georgia have already doubled up on Vanilluxe), so he'll probaly feature some old pokemon, Altaria? Arcanine? Mabye he'll finally debit Braviary, him or Stephan.

Quote Originally Posted by 05308 View Post
    The main reason I still have anything posative to say about Trip is his intresting pokemon. I will be satisfyied to see this guy with an awsome team, we are running out of Unova pokemon though (Trip and Georgia have already doubled up on Vanilluxe), so he'll probaly feature some old pokemon, Altaria? Arcanine? Mabye he'll finally debit Braviary, him or Stephan.
    He has nothing interesting to say, he has a bad look and he's just another cocky rival, as if we've never seen that before. Barry was my favorite, because he was actually funny.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast