NEWS: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes - Page 9

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    I wonder, do they mean the end of Team Rocket as in the organisation, or Team Rocket as in Jessie, James and Meowth? I imagine it will only be the former, not the latter.
    Does it matter? What are JJM going to do in the show if they have no reason to try and capture Pikachu anymore?

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    I wonder, do they mean the end of Team Rocket as in the organisation, or Team Rocket as in Jessie, James and Meowth? I imagine it will only be the former, not the latter.
    Does it matter? What are JJM going to do in the show if they have no reason to try and capture Pikachu anymore?
    Who says they would no longer have a reason to capture Pikachu? Maybe their goal would become trying to revive Team Rocket through various means that are obviously made up as the anime writers go along (like their current plot xD)?

Blog Entries

Trio remains evil, TR and Gio remain: I can only see this outcome meaning TR will continue to be serious, and perhaps Gio will realize he underestimated them. They will achieve their dream, which might as well be an ending, but since they're still villains, it isn't really an end.

Trio turns good, TR and Gio remain: One outcome of if Gio reveals that the Trio means nothing to him. This assumes that Gio gets away and both him and TR will remain at large, but the Trio will have betrayed him. This is also an end for them, being that they are no longer villains, but maybe they could take on another role.

Trio remains evil, TR remains: This assumes Gio is defeated or eliminated. TR will gain some kind of new leadership, but the Trio is still loyal to them. They may even seek vengeance. (similar to if Gio remains, but perhaps a little darker for them)

Trio turns good, TR remains: Gio is defeated, but TR as a whole is not taken down that easily. Either TR themselves assisted in his defeat, or upon realizing his real motives, turned on him before something else defeated him. (similar to if Gio escaped, but they have a possibility of being heroes)

Trio remains evil, all of TR is finished: Highly unlikely, but Gio's defeat could mean the entire organization falls apart. Seeing no reason to not continue their evil ways, the trio could either help rebuild TR, or they can go rogue and remain villains just for the sake of it. This is not an ending no matter how I slice it, but TR could go back to their old personas in this incarnation.

Trio turns good, all of TR is finished: This is similar to the other "turn good" possibilities, but not only the trio would go away or be recast, but anything else that TR is would be gone, too.

I know I put only one possibility as them going rogue, but really, it is sort of a possibility that lies with all the outcomes, save if they continue to pledge loyalty to TR. There are some ways, though, that they could go rogue, yet not be in TR as well. They'd just be in TR in spirit. They threatened to do this when they realized TR had forgotten them at the end of Johto, and it's still a possibility.

The last one is something I really don't want to say here, but there is also the possibility that the trio's very existence could end. There are several ways this could happen, and again, it could result in several states of the bigger TR being defeated. They could still be evil, or they could turn good. Either way, this is the ultimate end.

Which do I think is the most possible? I would favor the trio turns good and Gio is defeated route. I don't see TR as a whole going away because it's too large to be eradicated that easily. Nonetheless, I see this as a good way to close their character arc. If you really want TR to remain, I can only see them going one of the routes where they remain villains or go rogue, or for their character to be redefined in some way. I favored an end because TR have been around for way too long and it's time for the games' evil teams to take prevalence. I would prefer it to be a happy ending for them, though.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Blog Entries

yeah, I can see a scenario similar to the games where Team Rocket is disbanded after the leader vanishes and/or dies. and since the last 2 major villains in the series didn't exactly come out entirely intact (one drowned, the other erased from our Universe), Don Giovanni is probably gonna be calling curtains.

but of course the true question is that if this is the end,what does the trio do? make a Neo Team Rocket like the games did in Gold/Silver? settle down and live normal lives like they did in the Surfs Up Pikachu manga? the mind wonders... though since these 3 are arguably the most popular characters in the series, they may not go away for long.

and as for the Golurk issue, a lot of people think it might be Shauntal's.
    Last edited by fawfulmark2; 22nd August 2012 at 01:01 AM.

Blog Entries

Once they're goofy again and take the name Team Rocket for themselves, they'll be selling snacks again in the league. You know it's gonna happen!

In the promo, was there an airdate btw for the episodes and is it confirmed if this will be a two or three parter?
    HumanDawn and djulienr like this.

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fawfulmark2 View Post
    and as for the Golurk issue, a lot of people think it might be Shauntal's.
    That would be quite cool. It could also be Alder's, as we saw him in the preview (didn't we?)

If it's Cilan's I'll be majorly annoyed. If he gets a fully evolved Pokémon as well, my head will blow up.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

This is probably the anime's way of "Giovanni disbanding TR, Rocket admins take over", except very late.

But who knows? Maybe TRiO will still be called "Team Rocket", trying to make TR alive again, like what the Rocket Admins did. Or they will become goofy again and attempt to steal Pikachu. For no reason. Or TR will still be alive after this event.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I very much doubt they will ever bring in those HGSS admins. That would have happened back in DP.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    I very much doubt they will ever bring in those HGSS admins.
    G013M didn't say that. The trio could replace Giovanni as interim leaders in the same way that the Rocket Executives did in the games.

That would have happened back in DP.
    It couldn't have happened then because Giovanni was still at large, and Team Rocket barely had any presence in Sinnoh.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    It couldn't have happened then because Giovanni was still at large, and Team Rocket barely had any presence in Sinnoh.
    Still, there's pretty much no reason for them to show up now that their generation's over.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PokéMaid View Post
    In the promo, was there an airdate btw for the episodes and is it confirmed if this will be a two or three parter?
    All it said was "Coming Soon". We also don't know just exactly how many episodes it'll be yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMaster View Post
    That would be quite cool. It could also be Alder's, as we saw him in the preview (didn't we?)
    We did not. Shirona wasn't even in the preview. It was mostly TRio based, leading me to believe the character development will be on them.

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

I'd be more willing to bet the Golurk is a guardian of the ruins or something, rather than actually belonging to a trainer. I think it's a pokemon suited for that role at least.

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PokéMaid View Post
    All it said was "Coming Soon". We also don't know just exactly how many episodes it'll be yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMaster View Post
    We did not. Shirona wasn't even in the preview. It was mostly TRio based, leading me to believe the character development will be on them.
    Sorry, I meant her Garchomp.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Still, there's pretty much no reason for them to show up now that their generation's over.
    They don't have a good reason to appear because the trio seem to be capable of replacing Giovanni in their own right. But I don't agree that a game character shouldn't appear solely because their generation is over; the writers don't adhere to that kind of thinking. If this arc only marks the end of Giovanni, then some Team Rocket characters should show up in the future if only to serve as the trio's underlings.
    martianmister and SammyW27 like this.

Blog Entries

Epic looking preview!

Major points to the humongous Electro Ball! Would be nice for Pikachu to be its powerful self during this arc.

New forms of the Kami Trio can't wait to see that!

Just praying that this doesn't get cancelled like the other TR/TP arc. So, I don't want to get my hopes up like I did back then.

Wonder if Ash and Giovanni will meet face to face and if he'll finally see the Pikachu his "grunts" have been chasing for all of these years...

Looks like Giovanni has a little "Cyrus" in him with that evil laugh and I wonder what will happen with JJM jump after him???
    Last edited by Paulisthebest; 25th August 2012 at 12:13 PM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast