NEWS: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes - Page 7

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Default Re: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mecha View Post
    That was a sad; very, very, sad.

Also, I just CAN'T let this one go. They have a perfect potential with Team Rocket and Team Plasma and their opposing goals, and yet they waste it entirely.
    I'm not saying to let it go. I'm just saying to not bring it up here since it doesn't really connect to the actual topic to the thread. If you or anyone else wants to talk about the possibility of any Team Plasma characters appearing in BW, then please just take it to a thread that actually deals with Team Plasma. Please keep the discussion on these episodes and the fate of Team Rocket and the trio.

Blog Entries

@Jeshi; asked the Rocket twitter if they'll leave the show someday. This was the reply:

We'll become main character one day! Team Rocket Forever! Unless something happens to Sakaki-sama, we'll follow him!
    So take that how you will.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Who knew TR's existence depended on a guy who only appears like once every 50-60 episodes! :p

As someone said before, no major character has ever left mid-saga. So while I do think this is the last generation for TR, I don't actually think we'll see the end of them till late 2013 at the earliest. I also don't think Giovanni is going to be done away with just yet either...he's had too few appearances in BW so far. Even if you count the skipped 2-parter...he'll have only engaged in two operations himself.

Blog Entries

well team rocket go to jail

If they don't get thrown in Jail or have the story finish I hope they return to there comical self, I liked it better when they were funny. At least they'd make us laugh when on screen, now well my opinion they've become kind of boring and every once in a while they'd become apart of the main plot.
    Jez and martianmister like this.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Blog Entries

I didn't like the comical team rocket and like the serioes

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Hmm They hardly did any thing though, they still failed its just they don't blast off any more and don't get that much screen time. When they were funny they may have lost a lot but at least they put on a smile on your faces when they did some thing. Oh well, just my opinion I know some people like them serious like you and respect that.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfangirl22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Hmm They hardly did any thing though, they still failed its just they don't blast off any more and don't get that much screen time. When they were funny they may have lost a lot but at least they put on a smile on your faces when they did some thing. Oh well, just my opinion I know some people like them serious like you and respect that.
    Really when team rocket was comical they failed all they mission, while there serious they did got some mission done like steeling the data from the proffesor, getting some of the electric stones and finding ways to not blast off. Thank for your oppion tho

~Love Is Hard To Define~ Midnight Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I hope to see a little of Meowth vs. Persian action. I always liked their rivalry. Anyways I have my doubts about the fate of Team Rocket itself. Giovanni must have someone next in line if something were to ever happen to him.

Blog Entries

This is the fan in me speaking, but I'm rather annoyed that Cynthia gets to appear here, yet Alder doesn't. This is his region, shouldn't he be helping to protect it?

Still the Unova Champion in my book.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Signas View Post
    This is the fan in me speaking, but I'm rather annoyed that Cynthia gets to appear here, yet Alder doesn't. This is his region, shouldn't he be helping to protect it?
    We don't know that yet. Maybe Alder could swoop in and save the day.

And, it's Cynthia. Part of the reason why she's still here is so she could be shoved in our faces. The games do it all the time.
    Signas and 3Dchu like this.

Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

We have not seen much, for all we know Alder'll be here. Dawn could still be here, they might have her seperated so she can have a shinning moment during her cameo. Trip, Georgia, Burgundy and Caitlin would all be their in an ideal world and for all we know they still could.

There's a thought, maybe that Golurk is Shauntal's? I'd prefer it to be Luke's though.
    foxkrystal likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by L-05308 View Post
    There's a thought, maybe that Golurk is Shauntal's? I'd prefer it to be Luke's though.
    Honestly, I think the guy from the Tornadus VS. Thunderus VS. Landorus with Red-eqsue jacket owns the Golurk, but I can be wrong though.

Also something that came up in me: if Giovanni dies, Jessie, James and Meowth will still be alive. What if they join the Black-Outfit Team Plasma? Y know, the ones from B2W2.
    SammyW27 and 8ther like this.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

[QUOTE=PokéMaid;4284555]
    Quote Originally Posted by L-05308 View Post
    Also something that came up in me: if Giovanni dies, Jessie, James and Meowth will still be alive. What if they join the Black-Outfit Team Plasma? Y know, the ones from B2W2.
    That could work, since Neo TP's goal is similar to Team Rocket's (Arceus bless 'em).

But chances are really good that WON'T happen. Cool idea though
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Glad to see Golurk getting to take on the Kami trio. One of my favorite 5th gen pokes.

By the way, if you look closely, Pansage is on Golurk's back in the trailer.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast