NEWS: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes - Page 6

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

Well it looks like this might be the end for the robots that replaced the Rocket Trio - I guess after this the real trio will have to cancel their radio gig and jump back into show again.

Although I do wonder what will become of Giovanni. He wasn't exactly the most omnipresent character for the 8 years before Best Wishes started, but it would be a little surreal to have something... final occur to him.

So, we get a two parter before the league. Pretty much annihilate any chance of N, Colress and Ghetsis ever appearing in Best wishes.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

Blog Entries

My heart's beating faster just thinking about this episode! I don't think they'd actually give the TRio a send-off of death, but it would make me sad if we stopped seeing them every once and a while and went the way of Kasumi et al.
    What's to say that the heads of Team Rocket in each region wouldn't just continue their works? They'll probably just stay under the guidance of Prof. Seger, right? (I'm a bit behind on BW, but is this plausable?) Perhaps Team Rocket will become independent antagonists or something. Or go away and come back. Maybe Sakaki will actually die/be voided, and the TRio will want to still do things "for the sake of Sakaki-sama", living in a deluded state for a time.

TL;DR: IDEK.

I love that everyone predicts the significance of "?!". X3
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Blog Entries

Please, I don't want them JJM to leave! I'm not sure I will keep watching the anime if they stop appearing! Hell, I'm not even sure if I want to have anything to do with Pokémon if they vanish! Please, please, please, I don't care if they're with Team Rocket, Team Helicopter or Team Jet. Make them join Team Plasma, that would be very interesting! But please, please, please, I want Jessie, James and Meowth to keep appearing. If they disappear, who will dazzle us with the magnificence of a motto? Who will keep teaching us the Rocket philosophy of life?

This looks interesting, but I will hate it if it is the last we see of JJM. I don't think there will be a way to give them a proper farewell, it is barely possible, they are not like Brock or Max, who were not as developed (as characters) as JJM (by far!). Please, don't take us our Rockets!
    Please "like" this page to help Portugal! We want to have Pokémon in HD! Please "like" this.

Also, sign this petition (you can sign by writing your Name and E-mail address on the "bolded" blanks and then clicking in "Assinar Petição")

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's probably not the end of TR or even Giovanni, but it does feel like its the beginning of the end.

If TR were on their way out I think their VA's would have hinted to it on their radio show. Or at least mentioned change was coming.

But yeah this is probably their final generation overall by the end of 2013. I hope the eps turn out well.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mecha View Post
    So, we get a two parter before the league. Pretty much annihilate any chance of N, Colress and Ghetsis ever appearing in Best wishes.
    The chances of Team Plasma or any of the characters involved with that team in either games appearing in BW has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Please take that discussion to a more appropriate thread so that this one isn't derailed again.

Personally, I still have a hard time seeing the trio leaving at all. Even with their reduced appearances in BW, the fact that they do have a radio show makes me think that there's still a good chance that they'll stick around. I could see the Team Rocket organization disbanding and the trio, still under the delusion that Giovanni has sent them on an important mission or trusts them to do whatever they see fit for Team Rocket, would still chase after Ash and Pikachu.

Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Oh dear. No other Rockets to help out except the Grunts (who will probably be just as useless as ever). *sigh* This better be good (though let's not get our hopes to high.

Oh Doc, ya had to know they had no chance after a year had passed.

This series as been downright cruel to Pokevillain fans, hasn't it?

DP gave us some great antagony, which one of the reasons is was the Best Pokemon Anime (IMO). BW barely has any at all and is worse off for it.

I realize we have no right to complain, but sucky situation is still sucky
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    Personally, I still have a hard time seeing the trio leaving at all. Even with their reduced appearances in BW, the fact that they do have a radio show makes me think that there's still a good chance that they'll stick around. I could see the Team Rocket organization disbanding and the trio, still under the delusion that Giovanni has sent them on an important mission or trusts them to do whatever they see fit for Team Rocket, would still chase after Ash and Pikachu.
    That was a sad; very, very, sad.

Also, I just CAN'T let this one go. They have a perfect potential with Team Rocket and Team Plasma and their opposing goals, and yet they waste it entirely.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    If TR were on their way out I think their VA's would have hinted to it on their radio show. Or at least mentioned change was coming.
    Who's to say they wont? Now that it's been officially announced they'll probably talk about it.

Registered User PropellorYoshi1808's Avatar

If this was the end of the TRio, it would be a shame if they didn't have some of their old Pokemon make an appearance, or even work in some sort of montage/reference to the past fifteen years they've been on the show.

I dont even know anymore.
    Tumblr

Well I cant believe it .... It seems it migth be the end of team rocket, I knew it would happen sooner or later but kinda makes me feel sad
    We meet again.... for the very first time.

Blog Entries

... Because, you know, there's not going to be multiple months left after the league before we're likely to get a new main series game to play with. Heck, they might even take a page out of BW's book and have Plasma crash the league. Or they could have them appear in the upcoming Genesect movie. It's kinda ridiculous to write them out this early.

... Anyway, that's off-topic, so let's all go back to talking about TR!

I can't see them bowing out in the middle of a season, so I doubt this is going to be their big good-bye... at the most, it'd be the end of TR as an organization for whatever reason, but the TRio would stay on as characters at least until the end of BW. The fact that the radio show is a thing implies that they're fairly popular, which makes it even less likely that they're gonna be written out any time soon.

So yeah, the "Could this be farewell?!" thing from the preview is probably just to build hype.
    Aeon likes this.

Blog Entries

If a montage comes, PropYoshi, I will think of your reasoning and starting crying like a child.

Aah, I had this thought as I was driving somewhere: perhaps they'll try to make us think that Musashi will die the same way her mother did, on a TR mission. I still don't think they'll kill them, but I can see them toying with it.
    And I hope that the radio play in last week's broadcast wasn't some sort of foreshadowing!
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Moe
    Blog Entries

I think the potential with Plasma is almost entirely possible with just JJM, and disbanding Team Rocket would take away the distraction from being able to use JJM well in a Team Plasma storyline.

Meowth can talk to Pokemon and relay that to people - supposedly N can do so as well. James' relationship with his Pokemon is unique in the series, as is his caring back for them, sure he occasionally uses them for evil, but apart from that they are probably about the best example of Pokemon who would voluntarily choose to stay with a trainer that the series has. Jessie probably less so - but how she really didn't want to see anything happen to Wobbuffet despite her comments about it shows that under the surface she's about the same as James.

They all have really good characters about Pokemon - I think their being part of Team Rocket is the odd part out in their characters.

Giovanni doesn't need to die here or anything - but if he shows to JJM beyond any doubt that the things they went around doing for him were pointless - it could trigger the organisation falling apart as people in Team Rocket question their loyalty to him as a person. For what little we know about the goals of Team Rocket, JJM are really only in it for money and success - I don't think they have a particular reason to care about Team Rocket World Domination, they just want that to result in them getting pampered.

The arc with Meowth in BW probably adds to this - he has very recent experience of non-TR life, which could play into any storyline about the fall of Team Rocket.

Either way, I think a Team Plasma storyline is still possible without Team Rocket, but mainly that JJM would contribute to a storyline like that better outside of Team Rocket - and that in general I think they could still continue for a while on the show. Perhaps even if it's just a bunch of episodes showing their bad transition to civilian life.

Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Heck, I can imagine the Trio being the many antagonist WITHOUT being tied to Team Rocket. They can be a trio of all purpose crooks causing trouble where ever they go looking out for themsleves. Shoot, that's what they should've been doing for years!

OR, TR could disband (it's not like the producers have ever really cared for it (sadly)) and the Trio can (deludely) carry on the organization's work (while still not getting it).

After all, they may be the Worst Villains Ever, but they're still more interesting, fun & likable than our protagonists! (even the duller Trio of BW is still better than them!)
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast