NEWS: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes - Page 5

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

Boulder Trainer Mikuri's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator

Default Re: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

BW use of stock animation reaches a whole new level! =P
    Adyniz, Eitarou and Robo-Floatzel like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mikuri View Post
    BW use of stock animation reaches a whole new level! =P
    ... Except that all of those scenes have been completely redrawn.

(By the way, the thing the new preview is being compared to there is the old TR vs TP trailer, right?)

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

This arc looks interesting, despite not much foreshadowing. Woobat and Yamask still? Meh...

I have a feeling that Golurk belongs to some random CotD that helps the twirps out.

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by H.M View Post
    I have a feeling that Golurk belongs to some random CotD that helps the twirps out.
    Personally hoping it's Shauntal's. I'm really hoping the Unova Elite 4+Alder help out here instead of pulling a game version and just sitting on their asses.

Still the Unova Champion in my book.

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Signas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by H.M View Post
    Personally hoping it's Shauntal's. I'm really hoping the Unova Elite 4+Alder help out here instead of pulling a game version and just sitting on their asses.
    I would love it if it was Shauntal's, but I think they would've shown her (and Alder) in the trailer if they were going to be in the arc. Who knows at this point! (Keeping the bar low myself, orz)

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~

Bulbapedia Administrator Force Fire's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't be surprised if all the past Gym Leaders were there to help out to :D *is too hopeful*
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

Team Black

Team White

Blog Entries

The less characters the better IMO. We don't need this cluttered up with a bunch of superfluous people when this is about the Rockets. (More so the TRio.)

~Love Is Hard To Define~ Midnight Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm wondering if the anime is going to incorporate the Reflecting Mirror into these events. The writers may use a different method for changing the Kami Trio's forms or it might not be shown at all. This is wishful thinking but because the TRio has been doing well with their mission and that BW Season 2 is showing non-Unova species it would be great if Giovanni found Weezing and Arbok in Hoenn and gives them back to Jessie and James. If this series is the conclusion to the TRio I think they should reunite. What also would be great if the TRio changed into their black uniforms again. Even though in this series the TRio has the serious persona, I felt it was complete with the black uniforms.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

The trailer looked pretty cool and the title itself sounds kind of interesting. I doubt that they'll get rid of Team Rocket. Maybe I could see the organization itself, although I think even that would be more appropriate for near the end of the BW series, but I think that at least the trio will stick around.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMouse View Post
    I don't think that TR will die. After all, death is usually reserved for movies.
    *cough* Hunter J *cough* Cyrus *cough*
    We don't actually know that they died. Cyrus just disappeared into the void.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMouse View Post

We don't actually know that they died. Cyrus just disappeared into the void.
    and J just lost her googles XD

I think Meloetta will save them, or at least save the TRio... Giovanni's fate is the most uncertain here... i think... ._. Besides, if Giovanni dies, I think there must be someone behind the job of Boss... like Domino or Pierce ... or ... (tun tun tuuuuuunn) Madame Boss.. ok don't bark me ._. I'm still very shocked for the news.
    djulienr and jokool like this.

I can't see TRio dying. But for Giovanni, he may die........ or rather just disappear into a void LOL.

The OP didn't have Shauntal on it (instead it have Shizui) so I doubt that she will appear. So that Golurk will belong to a helping out COtD or Cilan (Since Pansage is on it).

I never worry about the TRio because even with Team Rocket gone, they can still appear, as Ash's travelling partner of Gen 6 or as his rival if Gen 6.

I hope the fight between Therian Trio, Garchomp, Dragonite and Golurk will be awesome, just don't make it too short like some of the gym battles. (Why am I having a feeling like 2 champions and someone fighting three legendary Pokemons? Iris is still not a champion thought)

Blog Entries

So this is what we have come to.

I'm not exactly sure what Sakaki is planning here, but obviously, the whole BW and the few last episodes of DP have been building up to this:

First the comedians of Team Rocket get a promotion, which prompts them to supress their cheerful characteristics and become extremely bland. By using this energy and Meloetta's ability to inspire creativity and whatnot, he plans to take the TRio's comedic creativity and feelings and use it to summon a Pokemon of some relevance. Of course, this means the TRio will stay bland and boring for the end of times, and thus they try to prevent this.

...Yeah. I'm calling that now.

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

YES! the old team rocket will be back in the next episode :) anywhooo i'm really looking forward to this.
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

Blog Entries

If Giovanni would die, but not TR... wouldn't that kinda mean that the whole TR organisation would be disbanded? I guess they could replace him, but I have a hard time seeing anyone in the TRio working under someone else than Giovanni, so I can't see him die here. :/
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast