NEWS: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

Default Re: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    and we need to know why Giovanni disappeared for such a long time between then and now.
    The two-parter probably doesn't even address that question. In BW023, the trio tried to contact Giovanni about their next mission, but they were told by his secretary that they had to figure out what to do on their own. Giovanni merely returned to Kanto and was probably beginning to plan his next big move, which we now know is Operation Tempest. Team Rocket and Team Plasma probably both failed the Meteorite mission, but it's irrelevant to the current plot.
    Adamant says the quote has been left in tact.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I hope this is the end of Team Rocket. They've always been pretty badly done characters in my mind (they were incompetent boobs before BW, and I don't like them now either), and I think after 15 years its finally time to get rid of them. Though I find it odd that they would leave midway through the series. It would have made more sense if they left at the end BW, as apparently they'll be leaving a year before the series ends.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Adamant says the quote has been left in tact.
    That is not what he said the last time. The fact of the matter is that there is no trace of the two-parter on the Best Wishes website. The movie blog may still have an entry about the two-parter, but old blog entries aren't supposed to be edited.

Drop the BW023/024 talk please. This thread isn't about that.

Quote Originally Posted by 투 애니원 View Post
    If this really is the end of TR then this has got to be the most anti-climactic send-off for any character. It just happens all of a sudden, there is no proper build-up to this. Disappointed.
    They've been building up to this for two years. I'm not sure how much more buildup everyone wants.

As much as I wish the TRio would die, it'll probably just be Sakaki.

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    They've been building up to this for two years. I'm not sure how much more buildup everyone wants.
    They've posted a tweet saying that Operation Tempest is indispensable for the beginning of the Unova takeover, with the ultimate goal being world domination. This is hardly the way to foreshadow a finale, and it also goes to show that Team Rocket haven't done anything substantial yet.

I'm not talking about Twitter at all. I'm talking about the way TR (the organization) has been acting since BW started. This feels like Sakaki's final push after trying to conquer Isshu this whole time.

Though I am a bit annoyed that it feels like Tomioka is just copy/pasting the Ginga finale. Unfortunately, I can understand the temptation since the TRio have been obsessed with him since day 1. They need some big push to see him for what he really is.

I'm not talking about Twitter at all.
    And why is a tweet that directly pertains to these episodes irrelevant here? Yes, most of the tweets are non-canon, but this is an exception since Operation Tempest is mentioned.

I'm talking about the way TR (the organization) has been acting since BW started. This feels like Sakaki's final push after trying to conquer Isshu this whole time.
    This whole time? He's been in Kanto ever since the Meteorite mission presumably failed, and we technically haven't seen him in Unova at all until now. We don't even know the specifics of his conquest plan.

And why is a tweet that directly pertains to these episodes irrelevant here? Yes, most of the tweets are non-canon, but this is an exception since Operation Tempest is mentioned.
    I didn't say it was irrelevant. It's just not what I was referring to.

This whole time? He's been in Kanto ever since the Meteorite mission presumably failed, and we technically haven't seen him in Unova at all until now. We don't even know the specifics of his conquest plan.
    Yes, this whole time. He recruited the TRio at the end of DP to try and conquer Isshu. Now, it feels like we're getting a finale to that plot line.

Now, it feels like we're getting a finale to that plot line.
    I think that you could have said the same thing about the Meteorite plot had some finale tagline been added to that preview. The question is: Did you suspect that Operation Tempest would be the end for Team Rocket? To put a finer point on it, did you think their resolution would be done away with early on in the season? That's the difference between an anticipated finale and a rushed one.
    Last edited by Silktree; 16th August 2012 at 03:31 PM.

What has been common in the anime ever since episode 2? Ash. Pikachu, and the TRio. Seeing how this is heavily being based on TR, something might happen to Team Rocket. When it says "A finale after 15 years of activity?!", it could be just one of those classic ways to get hype for an upcoming episode. Whatever the case might be, this is going to get interesting.

Blog Entries

I highly doubt that this will affect the status quo in any way. "A finale after 15 years of activity?!". Notice the question mark leaving it open. Like the above poster said, it's more than likely to just drum up hype.

Still the Unova Champion in my book.

Follow MikaelDerp On Twitter

Is there a video preview of the Team Rocket Preveiw? I've been searching, but so far no luck

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelDerp View Post
    Is there a video preview of the Team Rocket Preveiw? I've been searching, but so far no luck

Follow MikaelDerp On Twitter

Thanks for this, looks great!

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Is it just me, or do some of these scenes look suspiciously familiar?

But a certain someone still isn't showing up. Guess Pierce really is gone for good. (CoughtakeZagerwithyouCough)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast