NEWS: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes - Page 3

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

Well, there's always a chance it might still be a way off. Didn't we get previews for the first Kami Trio episodes and a bunch of other stuff around this time last year? And those didn't air until November/December iirc.

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Skeptical Kojiro <3

IDK why but I find this particular shot very intriguing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2012-08-16-17h34m56s135.png  
    Jeshi and martianmister like this.

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't think that TR will die. After all, death is usually reserved for movies. I think that they will save Giovanni.

What I did notice was that in the pic of Giovanni saying the thing about children, there were four circles for summoning what I'm guessing are Pokémon. If they are the Kami Trio, why four? If it's not the Kami Trio then who is it?

I agree about the James' Yanmask and Jessie's Woobat dissapointment. They should have evolved by now.
    djulienr likes this.

Looks exciting, never that excited about Team Rocket episodes but this sounds promising

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grave-E View Post
    Well, there's always a chance it might still be a way off. Didn't we get previews for the first Kami Trio episodes and a bunch of other stuff around this time last year? And those didn't air until November/December iirc.
    That preview aired in September 2011 and foreshadowed several episodes from late 2011, starting with the Elesa episodes that immediately followed said preview. This time around, the preview focuses on a particular arc and even uses the "Coming Soon" wording. I'd be very surprised if the episodes didn't air in September.

Default the end after 15 years?¿?¿

okay calm down, seriously this is not good as TR VS TP but its awesome it will be the best episode of best wishes saga and I think the best in the whole seasons of pokemon

Reasons why it will be an awesome plot:
    -TR finally controlling legendary pokemon and these pokemon are really awesome
    -Giovanni driven to the madness
    -Awesome battles
    -Cinthia

Questions:
    -Golurk?
    -Where is Dawn? I dont like her but I wanted him to see the new awesome TR
    -What the .... is at this ruins it seems epic

My fears
    -The end of TR:Please dont kill them seriously it will be the first time main characters die, but if only giovanni die how will this affect Trio they will quit or they will avenge?

ITS THIS THE END OF TR AFTER 15 YEARS OF FUNNY, DRAMATIC AND AWESOME MOMENTS THE ANSWER SOON....

Blog Entries

I wonder if Ash will cacth meleitta in this story?
    djulienr likes this.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

All I know is they better air the skipped 2 episodes before they air this new one.

As for the, "goodbye" stuff, I am not so sure its the end of TR just yet. As others have mentioned, their radio show stuff is still going on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    All I know is they better air the skipped 2 episodes before they air this new one.
    Don't you think this would have been announced by now? We've known about Operation Tempest for three months, and yet the skipped two-parter hasn't been brought up at all.
    martianmister and Dogasu like this.

Blog Entries

Why does the skipped two parter HAVE to be shown? I see no relevance. Expecting continuity in terms of Giovanni? Surely they have anticipated that since the eps were not shown, they will act as if it did not happen. Regardless, though, Gio doesn't seem to be the one to be that affected by one failure, if that even has anything to do with this. It could still be rewritten to make it seem as if this was the only plan Gio had, or else the skipped eps will just not be mentioned.
    Step into the Fairy circle

I seriously, seriously hope it's not the end of TR. It's probably just to get more viewers, though, TR is too popular.
    つまらないものはさっさと消去。

Blog Entries

Pretty sure this won't be the end of TR, and Giovanni isn't snapping - he's just giving the obligatory successful villain laugh.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Don't you think this would have been announced by now? We've known about Operation Tempest for three months, and yet the skipped two-parter hasn't been brought up at all.
    Why on earth would they NOT be shown now? TVTokyo has kept the listing saying they would be aired eventually, and we need to know why Giovanni disappeared for such a long time between then and now.

Blog Entries

A finale after 15 years of activity?!
    Okay, if they kill off Jessie, James, and Meowth, I'm going to be pissed off!

Hopefully, this is just a way to get people to watch. I really don't want to see Team Rocket go (although, it looks like Giovanni is pulling a Cyrus...).

Wild theory: If they do get rid of Giovanni, maybe this is just a way to redo Team Rocket and bring in the admins?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMouse View Post
    I don't think that TR will die. After all, death is usually reserved for movies.
    *cough* Hunter J *cough* Cyrus *cough*

Blog Entries

TVTokyo has kept the listing saying they would be aired eventually,
    That listing has been removed from the TVTokyo website. You could argue that the preview is still shown after reruns of BW022, but all that proves is that someone was too lazy to remove the original preview, which is misleading since BW022 was obviously not followed by the two-parter. No one has actually reiterated the promise to broadcast the skipped episodes.

and we need to know why Giovanni disappeared for such a long time between then and now.
    The two-parter probably doesn't even address that question. In BW023, the trio tried to contact Giovanni about their next mission, but they were told by his secretary that they had to figure out what to do on their own. Giovanni merely returned to Kanto and was probably beginning to plan his next big move, which we now know is Operation Tempest. Team Rocket and Team Plasma probably both failed the Meteorite mission, but it's irrelevant to the current plot.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast