NEWS: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes - Page 2

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

If Team Rocket dies, I'll personally go into the Pokémon Anime, hug Wobbuffet and say that Jessie died.

It actually does look very good. I hope TRio doesn't get like 2 minutes of capturing and running away.

Bulbapedia Administrator Force Fire's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

And after that, Jessie and James gets married and have three cute little children and James becomes a- wait, what am I talking about?

So it has come to this. The (possible, if not, definite) end of Team Rocket. Feels kinda weird they're deciding to do a huge Team Rocket event now when they could've done it 10 years ago where it mattered. But other than that, it's nice to see team rocket get one last hurrah before they go.

*prays that it will be the most awesomest thing that has ever awesomed in the history of awesome*
    3Dchu likes this.

Team Black

Team White

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Well, if this is really to be the end of Team Rocket, then what will it mean for the future of the anime, given that there is a lack of actual villains within the anime, Team Rocket was truly among the few villains to actually be in the anime, and given that they have been appearing less and less in recent years, the anime hasn't had much conflict other than with the rivals..

No offense, but honestly, the anime would be dull without any villains or conflict *insert "where's Team Plasma" joke here*
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

That "SAKAKI-SAMA~~~!" has got to be the most adorable thing ever. ^^

I don't think that this special's the conclusion of the Rocket-dan's story as a whole. I just think they put that telop saying that this is their farewell just to attract more viewers.

Who owns the Goluhg/Golurk in these episodes? Is Luke returning?
    Last edited by MizuTaipu; 16th August 2012 at 08:17 AM.
    Hidden Mew likes this.

Blog Entries

Oh my gosh, it's happening. It's really happening. Gio being back is enough, but this situation seems hold the ultimate answer we've all been waiting for. Will the Trio continue to be loyal to Gio, or will he show his true colors and they realize the error of their ways? This is what we've been wanting to happen ever since this new TR premise began.
    djulienr and Musashi like this.
    Step into the Fairy circle

~Love Is Hard To Define~ Midnight Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm just a little curious about the continuity. Do we consider the events of BW23 and 24 actually happened? Because they have not air the episodes and changed some things around. What I'm saying is that if those episodes did not happen that mean this will be the second time Ash has confronted Giovanni. I'm hoping the writers remember that Ash did meet Giovanni in Mewtwo Returns. But I think I'm overthinking. Young fans now would not remember that special anyways. Also is it me or the sponsor part of the preview ruin the mood? I'm thinking this will be the event that changes the TRio's views on their lives. Maybe they will actually see that Team Rocket is not for them and actually do something good with their lives.
    Last edited by Midnight Blue; 16th August 2012 at 08:57 AM.

Blog Entries

Wiiiiiiiiiiiih, Dawn's gone~ I must say that I feel kinda bad for the Dawn-fans though. Her cameo was amazingly underwhelming, and by the looks of things, she won't get to do anything noticeable in this cameo. :/

Woah, this looked quite cool, actually. Although is it just me or did it feel kinda ''underwhelming''? I can't say why, although it could possibly be because of the TR VS TP trailer being so much more awesome. It still does seem rather epic, though.

First of all, YES! GARCHOMP! CYNTHIA'S STILL HERE!~

I was really afraid that the title ''The Junior Cup of Meetings and Farewells!'' was refering to Cynthia, and not Dawn. But fortunately that does not seem to be the case here, which I'm glad for. I've really liked Cynthia's presence in BW so far, and I can't wait to see more of her.

Also, was Garchomp using Dragon Rush here? It had the same animation as the move Dragonite is using in the Iris Vs Dawn battle, yet in the battle against Axew it did not look like that. I'm confused. :/

The Therian Form Cloud Trio is looking awesome. Never have I been a fan of the Cloud Trio, but once the Therian forms were released I started gasming over them. All three of them are looking great, and I love how Iris and Cynthia are teaming up to battle them. I guess there's one more Trainer helping them though, but I can't figure out who it is. I don't think it is Alder, as I think we would've seen Volcarona instead of Golurk in that case, but I really don't know. Regardless, that aerial battle is looking fantastic, and lol with Dragonite hitting Landorus with Ice Beam. Sorry, but in the animé, type-advantages will only lead to your own death.

Nice seeing Yamask and Woobat again, although you would've thought that by now those two things would've evolved. I just can't see them as threatening Pokémon with their previous record. If they get hit by that massive Electro Ball Pikachu is using I'd say that it's gg. Speaking of which, am I the only one who's getting Naruto-feels from that Electro Ball? Odama Rasengan? :p

As for TR jumping in after Giovanni... Nah. I doubt that they'll ''die'' or ''disappear'' here, it seems highly unlikely in my book, although I guess it's possible. It'd be really sad if TR was actually going to leave the animé here, and I really have a hard time seeing it happening. If I was to guess, then I'd say that maybe whatever Giovanni is doing will fail. I don't know for sure what he is doing, but I could see it somehow failing, and then with that they'll lose the controll of the Cloud Trio and officially lose the battle. Then they escape, using jetpacks and a helicopter being just as original as ever. But I'm just throwing out a random speculation.

Overall, this looks great, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm really curious to see the Trainer of Golurk, hopefully it won't be a CoTD.
    Last edited by Chiplet; 16th August 2012 at 08:48 AM.
    HumanDawn likes this.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Blog Entries

this is big for team rocket

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Looks good to me. I wasn't expecting Dawn to be gone already, but I'm not too bothered. I'd actually be a little upset if this was Team Rocket's end, since they've been here from the beginning. They do need to do something else, though, because Giovanni really couldn't give a fuck about them. They're just too loyal to him to see that.

I also thought Yamask and Woobat would've been evolved by now. I want to see James with Cofagrigus already. :/

Blog Entries

I just noticed that Pansage was riding on Golurk's back, although I could barely see him due to it being extremely small compared to the other beasts. :p

I guess it's perfectly understandable that Cilan felt like he wanted to help them out too, but Pansage? Against the Cloud Trio? Lol, I don't even think its Rock Tomb will be able to make a somewhat impact on the battle. It'd make more sense to me if he helped Ash battling Jessie and James instead, but that could be happening too I guess. Having Pansage joining in on the battle between beasts (not to mention that they're legendary too) feels like a somewhat stretch. If anyone should join the fray, it should be Stunfisk. At least he can fly. :>
    djulienr likes this.
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Who's excited for Mewtwo to come back and fuck up Sakaki's day.
    djulienr and Stratago like this.

Blog Entries

If this really is the end of TR then this has got to be the most anti-climactic send-off for any character. It just happens all of a sudden, there is no proper build-up to this. Disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by 투 애니원 View Post
    If this really is the end of TR then this has got to be the most anti-climactic send-off for any character. It just happens all of a sudden, there is no proper build-up to this. Disappointed.
    I agree, they didn't get nearly enough screen time and the last episodes didn't give any foreshadowing for this, you'd think they'd go all out for Team Rocket since they along side Ash have been here since pretty much episode 1. Now I can def see Ash winning the league this way >>

I will tell you this. of this is the end of Team Rocket Ash better be the one to send them off since they've been enemies forever, it'd be horrible if it was some one else other than Ash, I also hope they don't die but get saved by him and have a happy ending, they are not a 100 % villains they have good hearts too. I'd love it if Ash saved Jessie/James/Meowth ^
    djulienr likes this.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's about freakin' time that Meloetta actually does something important to the storyline! And good, Giovanni and TRio finally have control of Legendary Pokemon to battle Ash and co. with! I can't wait for these episodes now!

And wow, Iris's Dragonite becomes the first of the main characters' pokemon to inflict damage on the Kami pokemon... Wow, why am I not surprised?

What a shame that Dawn and Piplup aren't going to be in this, though, especially after the writers spent about five or so episodes reminding us that Piplup has a crush on the legendary pokemon.
    martianmister likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 투 애니원 View Post
    It's especially odd considering the all the attention Team Rocket has been getting on Twitter and their radio show. You'd think that something would allude to a premature finale, but that isn't the case.
    martianmister likes this.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast