NEWS: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

Default Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

During the movie special that aired tonight, a preview featuring footage from the upcoming Rocket/Meloetta episodes were shown.

Pictures coming shortly.

Default Re: Rocket/Meloetta Episodes

Will we get a thread for today's special?
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

Blog Entries

I can't believe that Team Rocket are still going in to battles using Woobat and Yamask, they should either go all in with the technology or get some vaguely useful Pokemon on their side. At least Wobbuffet could stand its ground. If the mission is worthy of Giovanni appearing (assuming that's not a dream sequence) - surely it's worth shipping over some decent Pokemon for them to use?

That attack from Pikachu looks really interesting - looks way too powerful to just be an Electro Ball - perhaps this is a pre-league powerup of Pikachu with a much stronger electric attack?

Dragonite back battling in the skies? Ugh.

Suppose that Meloetta will be out in force to calm down the rampaging Pokemon (or Stopping the Rage of Legends as it were) - which will solve everything until Team Rocket come out to capture it? Will be interesting how they make this unique compared to the fairly poor first attempt, a different forme, but same helicopter and same Team Rocket failures. Oh, and jetpacks - don't forget the jetpacks.

Blog Entries

Good one Tomioka, good one.

Edit: Credits to Bisharp from Serebii for trailer pic.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 16th August 2012 at 06:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by martianmister View Post
    Will we get a thread for today's special?
    Yes, in just a minute. This preview is more important.

Here's caps and summary:

• TRio goes after Meloetta
    • Kami trio get involved
    • Big fight that involves the twerps
    • Sakaki FINALLY reappears
    • TRio jump in after Sakaki
    • Something weird happens to Meloetta

I really don't think they'll kill off the TRio, but this may just be the end of Sakaki...

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    That attack from Pikachu looks really interesting - looks way too powerful to just be an Electro Ball - perhaps this is a pre-league powerup of Pikachu with a much stronger electric attack?
    It was shown using that attack though.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

OMFG, I expected this to happen sooner or later ;__; That Rockets will risk their lives to save Sakaki. Hopefully it will lead to character development in which they'll realize that Sakaki never cared about them in the first place... But since it's Team Rocket's "last battle", I wonder what will happen to the TRio afterwards?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    It was shown using that attack though.
    Something looked a bit different about it - at least at a glance. Certainly looked a bit more powerful even if it still is Electro ball.

edit: on watching again, yeah, that's Electro Ball, but massively more powerful. Will be very disappointing if Pikachu uses the little tiny ball of electric in future battles knowing how strong that move can be.

Who's Golurk is that?
    Last edited by Moe; 16th August 2012 at 06:05 AM.

Dawn doesn't seem to be featured in these episodes, unlike Cynthia. So much for her having an extended role.

The connection between the Abyssal Ruins, Meloetta and Kami trio is certainly not self-explanatory. I suspect that the link will be very forced, as evidenced by the fact that the first few episodes of the season barely did anything to make sense of Team Rocket's agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by jessierocketka
    But since it's Team Rocket's "last battle", I wonder what will happen to the TRio afterwards?
    When was this stated? I only recall exaggerated descriptions of this being their most dangerous plan yet.

I guess Hikari isn't there...
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Oh. Looks exciting.

Buuuut...after the last few plans, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Uh, Giovanni's snapped, it seems. I hope Jessie, James, and Meowth will be able to snap him out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jessierocketka
    But since it's Team Rocket's "last battle", I wonder what will happen to the TRio afterwards?
    When was this stated? I only recall exaggerated descriptions of this being their most dangerous plan yet.
    Well, it says "Farewell Team Rocket", but I don't expect anything to seriously happen....to JJM, though.

There's also text at the end that says "A finale after 15 years of activity?!".

I know "?!" usually means something wont happen, but in this case I think it signals the end of the organization.

The timing is really awkward. While Team Galactic got their finale nearly a year before the end of the DP series (and the gap was even longer with Team Magma and Team Aqua), Team Rocket disbanding would directly affect the screentime of three important characters. Why do it now as opposed to the end of the series?

I also find it weird that they're making us speculate about the end of the organization around a month before the relevant episodes, thereby reducing the stakes of their supposedly final plan.

I want you to notice this: Kojiro waits clearly that Musashi jumps up on the boss to try to save him, before to rush in his turn
    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg546/scaled.php?server=546&filename=image4nrl.jpg&res=landing
    image4.jpg
    My NEW Team Rocket website (im a co-webmistress: http://roketto-dan.e-monsite.com/
    I am french, sorry for my poor bad english... I hope that you understand a maximum of what I writes

Boulder Trainer Mikuri's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator

Oh, it really feels like the end of Team Rocket. The scene of them jumping towards Giovanni reminded me of Mars wanting to go to the world created by Dialga and Palkia with Cyrus.
    I don't want them to die, I was hoping they'd come back to be funny in the next series. =/

And Dawn is not here? How frustrating!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast