Regarding Team Plasma's Appearance in the TV series

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Regarding Team Plasma's Appearance in the TV series

Default Regarding Team Plasma's Appearance in the TV series

This thought just occured to me as late, I have been going through some of the old episodes of Best Wishes, and I remember them showing a Team Plasma member at the end of the episode before Burgh's battle. I was curious as to whether or not, because of the debute, whether or not, they'll still include Team Plasma within the Anime or simply scrap them.

What are your thoughts?

Blog Entries

Follow gryffindor1991 on Tumblr

Default re: Regarding Team Plasma's Appearance in the TV series

Seeing as its so late in the series and either they will be scrapped completely or they will appear and the episodes with them will be reworked to fit the current spot with in series. They may just save it for after the Unova League.
    3ds FC: 3454-1523-2870
    Pokemon X ign: Joe
    Dark friend safari

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Maybe they could actually expand the Unova series. Having Team Plasma appear at the League (with N interrupting the tournament XDD), and maybe the plot could continue on to the Eastern part of Unova. There's hardly anything going on there in the games - maybe they're aiming to give those places some spotlight, too.

really don't know! the stupid thing is we saw TR plotting for so long in the first 23 episodes and than they didn't do anything! It's stupid not t come back to that!
    Would really love t see N and company appear really soon! Fukiyose is pefect fpr that! Isn't it!?

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

It's entirely possible that the skipped two-parter ended with the Plasma-Dan being disbanded.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 20th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    It's entirely possible that the skipped two-parter ended with the Plasma-Dan being disbanded.
    I think you are the first person who has suggested this. If that turned out to be true, it would certainly be a bizarre anticlimax without even taking the skip into account.

Team Plasma ended up being the new Porygon... never seen again

Unfortunately, I think Team Plasma will never be shown. The only reason i might think otherwise, was Zekrom being shown in the first episode. What was that all about? It had to do with something about N, or Team Plasma. It'll probably just be like the GS ball though. Never brought up again.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

They probably will show them in the next season. Sadly, the skipped two parter ruined the whole best wishes era for me

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Follow Momoka on Tumblr

They ARE going to appear. And it's going to be very soon. And when they do get shown, N will appear and so will jerk face Ghetsis. I'm not worrying about them not getting shown because I get the feeling they will be. And I mean, Giovanni mentioned Team Plasma(sorta) in the damn first episode!!! I know that Pokemon isn't one of those shows that ALWAYS does what they say, but since he mentioned them, they NEED to get shown.

all my life I've tried to hide what history has given me

Blog Entries

Consider where we are going to be by the end of the month. There is not much of the primary part of Unova left. Unless they do plan on going to the other half of Unova, we do not have the time, and even if they were to attempt it, it would be as lame as TA and TM in terms of setup. Pray for all of Unova to be featured, or TP is screwed.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    Consider where we are going to be by the end of the month. There is not much of the primary part of Unova left. Unless they do plan on going to the other half of Unova, we do not have the time, and even if they were to attempt it, it would be as lame as TA and TM in terms of setup. Pray for all of Unova to be featured, or TP is screwed.
    Hmmmm that is very true. Though, I did have this idea, since there's seven sages of Team Plasma plus N that would make 8 main members in total. So what's stopping Ash, and his friends from spreading out through Unova and fighting them in the different locations and cities that had Gym Leaders? Basically re-doing Unova, except instead of Gym Battles, they're hunting down Team Plasma down.

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

At this rate? No, we won't see them unless they show up at the League. Although I've got to say that if that two-parter finished with Team Plasma being disbanded then that idea is phenomenally stupid and whoever wrote that episode should be fired because I want to see N and Gheetis. Those two alone could probably redeem Black and White, and Team Plasma itself would be great.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

Blog Entries

Why on earth would they have Team Plasma disband in the middle of the series? That just sounds like really lazy writing to me.

Now I'm even more pessimistic. I really thought Best Wishes would stand out from all the other arcs. Now its just a lot of wasted potential.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Two episodes and they just...... quit? I'm sorry, but that doesn't seem likely, no matter how you look at it.

Team Plasma was by far one of the most notorious villainous teams in the Pokémon video game franschise, so I would think they'd had a prominent role in the Best Wishes series. They just don't write characters that important out like that.

I's positive we will see them sometime in the series. And I'm sure when they do, it'll be a big episode (or two).

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast