Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bianca

7 13.73%
  • Cynthia

18 35.29%
  • Katharine

3 5.88%
  • Stephan

3 5.88%
  • Cheren

2 3.92%
  • Dino

3 5.88%
  • Trip

2 3.92%
  • Alder

2 3.92%
  • Virgil

1 1.96%
  • Another (Write below)

10 19.61%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

Default Re: Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

I wouldn't mind seeing Trip coming back for a full battle in a big competition. Not crappy like the Junior Cup but more like the Wallace Cup in a cool arena.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

Besides Shirona, who isn't really a character originally from BW, I'd like to see Langley in the XY anime. Sadly, she isn't an option in the poll, apparently. No wait, she appearing in XY wouldn't make much sense, since Iris is most likely leaving the show. D: Then I would like to see Kenyan, being a more developed rival in XY.

Cynthia, of course. Cynthia is like a hero for me. She would be the main character if it was up to me, lol.

Cynthia could return again in the XY anime series since the writers like using her for fanservices.

I would loved for Bianca to return again aswell.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

I really wish Dent would remain a traveling companion...or at least, make a cameo in Kalos. It just seems like the kind of place he's enjoy?

But any of the rivals, really. I loved Cabernet (again, Kalos seems like a place where she would most definitely fit in, maybe she is even originally from there?) and Langley, too. Bel and Kenyan, too, even if only in short cameos to see what they're up to.

Blog Entries

Cameron so he can beat ash's sorry butt again.
    8ther likes this.

Bonded Forever Misty Calls Masquerain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Montgomery. He just disappeared after his loss to Stephan!

Blog Entries

^ Well tbh he did only exist to lose to Stephan.

I would prefer Gary, Trip or Paul but more in a special then in the actual series. I'd even prefer they all met like how Brock met Cilan.

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dino. He is awesome. He is cool and he proofed to be strong as he managed to reach the finals in the Vertress Conference. Even if sending out a Darumaka against a Palpitoad was pretty stupid.
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

PURPLE HERMIT! Chosen of Mana's Avatar Archives Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Chosen of Mana On Twitter

Does Scraggy count?

I'd like to see Bianca, Burgundy, Georgia, and Stephan again.

I get the feeling N's going to show up in the XY games, so he should be included, too.

Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Conveniently, the Mega-forms open the door for some old characters back...
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

I would like to see Cynthia again...she seems to be a kind of mentor to Ash so I want her to stick around.

Bianca in her BW2 outfit and maybe carrying a poke with her and Emboar going Mega evo! *_*

Burgundy if Cilan stays and Stephan eventually.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

N. He might come back for the anime representation of Pokemon Amie. Anything that has to do with bonding with pokemon and understanding what they say.

I guess I'll say Cynthia. XD

Her role in DP was great, her role in BW was good, I wonder what they could do for her in Kalos. Plus there is that whole line of her not being from Sinnoh in the games.................................oh, and I can't forget Looker. Looker is always awesome.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast