Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bianca

7 13.73%
  • Cynthia

18 35.29%
  • Katharine

3 5.88%
  • Stephan

3 5.88%
  • Cheren

2 3.92%
  • Dino

3 5.88%
  • Trip

2 3.92%
  • Alder

2 3.92%
  • Virgil

1 1.96%
  • Another (Write below)

10 19.61%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

Default Re: Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Intelligence View Post
    Trip'll be nice to see again. Of course, not for a fully fledged return like Brock's in AG...and DP.
    It would be cool if they could have a full battle in some sort of mini tournament in Kelos maybe like before the league or something. That not only would be good training for him but a battle closure.

Default Re: Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

Bianca and/or Cynthia would be nice to see again. I don't think that Bianca got enough screentime in BW, and I'm hoping that they could improve her character development a bit--you know, not just having her topple Ash into a source of water every time they meet? I also think having Cynthia appear in the X&Y anime would be cool, because, well...it's Cynthia. cynthia is pretty hot

contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Gonna be a tl;dr Master! Shinneth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd be okay with Bianca returning, but...

Come on. Kalos is literally PokeFrance. The OBVIOUS choice for this is Burgundy. Bonus points if Cilan somehow manages to stay on the XY main cast; in that case she'd pretty much have to appear because reasons. Reasons of REVENGE and CONNOISSEURING and FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH.

She's the only option I truly accept. :P And it is a crime she is not an option on the poll while boring putzy Trip is.

Chapter 19: Black Ice Battle!
    plurk | SPPF | dA | ff.net

People voting for the robot to appear 3 regions in a row wow.

Alder here.

I wouldn't mind if Bianca and Burgundy traveled to Kalos. And Alder because of the eye candy. AND I GUESS HE IS INTERESTING 'N ALL. For the champion, he didn't get much air time on BW.

Blog Entries
    Follow FANG-TAN On Twitter
    Visit FANG-TAN's Youtube Channel

The only person introduced in Best Wishes that I would ever want to see again is N (why the hell wasn't he in the prologue special/Genesect movie? Virgil can go suck it.).
    Yato likes this.

ぼくの一番大好きなアニメはCCさくらですよ。
    MY ANIME BLOG | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | JAPAN-BEST | SHANA

Jessie James and Meoth of Team Rocket
    97SaturnSL1 and PyroPokeman like this.

Blog Entries

NONE of them.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Now that you mention it, I can clearly see Stephan with a Panchan and its evolved form.

While there's no reason to bring them back without Iris & Cilan, I'd like Langley and Cabernet to come back. Especially after how they were grotesquely abused in the Junior Cup and then dropped from show like garbage :'(

Heck, they could have Langley come looking for some Fairy-types to help her bust dragons. (Who else would just LOVE to see her with a Jigglypuff or Clefairy )

And I'd really like to see more of Dino...or as I affectionately call him, "Pink Haired Vegeta"! (Why he wasn't used more I'll never get :shrug:)

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Cynthia showed up and I'm already expecting Handsome to come chasing after Team Flare (who will despise him for his drab, plain clothes). Would be neat if N and his bitches sisters showed up to help, but that might depend on if they cameo in Gen 6.
    Last edited by SammyW27; 4th September 2013 at 11:10 AM.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

Blog Entries

While there are several characters not only from Best Wishes, but from the earlier generations as well, there is one minor character of the day I would like to see again and that is Nanette... I loved her character... and would love to see her again.

"What we create in the present is merely a shadow, nay, a reflection on our past."
    Quote from little known author: Lee Austin
    Inkay - Officially Claimed

Jez

Cheren. He is beautiful, then Bianca because she is fun and cute
    My NEW Team Rocket website (im a co-webmistress: http://roketto-dan.e-monsite.com/
    I am french, sorry for my poor bad english... I hope that you understand a maximum of what I writes

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I actually probably wouldn't mind seeing any of them again, aside from of course Trip and Cameron - unless Ash whoops him in battle this time around - but I don't see any of them coming back.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Definitely Burgundy, she was handled badly in BW and I feel like the writers should cut her some slack and have her improve her skills.

Registered User Phantom-Shalnark's Avatar

I think N appearing again would be enjoyable. He could have changed his ways and is now perhaps even travelling with a companion Pokemon (not caught, of course). Also, I know he is a DP character, but...Paul?

East Unova Resident SuperTrainStationH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hunter J, but it will never happen.

Plus, it would undo her being dead, which would suck. I miss her as a villain, but she really did deserve to die.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast