Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

View Poll Results: Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bianca

7 13.73%
  • Cynthia

18 35.29%
  • Katharine

3 5.88%
  • Stephan

3 5.88%
  • Cheren

2 3.92%
  • Dino

3 5.88%
  • Trip

2 3.92%
  • Alder

2 3.92%
  • Virgil

1 1.96%
  • Another (Write below)

10 19.61%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

Blog Entries

Default Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

So I was thinking about the Vertress Conference and that a lot of characters from tournaments or other CoTDs appeared. Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY anime?

I would say Katharine. She was a nice character and they had to show her more in the Vertress Conference. I would be happy if she appears in XY.
    Burakeon likes this.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Default Re: Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

Moved to a more appropriate forum, @SamurottMan;

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Default Re: Which recurring character from BW do you want to appear in the XY Anime?

That's easy. I want them to bring back Cynthia!!
    "When I was younger, I used to dream of nothing other than becoming powerful through being victorious in battle, and so I trained endlessly."

Please visit the CYNTHIA CLUB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Cynthia View Post
    Technically speaking, Cynthia is a DP character, as that's when she was introduced. But I understand your reasons, and agree with you. Seeing how she's become such a mainstay since her introduction, I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up again in both XY games and anime.

Now, on the subject at hand, I think Bianca should return, even if it is brief. She really didn't get a whole lot of air time, and just disappeared after the League. She was a fun character, and I loved all her crazy antics. Though poor Ash never had dry clothes whenever she was around. But still, I think she should return. She was loads of fun, her interactions were great, and she was just a lovable character. So I say Bianca.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    Technically speaking, Cynthia is a DP character, as that's when she was introduced. But I understand your reasons, and agree with you. Seeing how she's become such a mainstay since her introduction, I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up again in both XY games and anime.
    Since Cynthia appeared in Unova again and was pretty involved in the plot, I'd say we can assume that the writers consider her more than "just" a champion like those from the other regions.
    Also, the way they showcased the battle between Cynthia and Flint in the last DP episode "Memories Are Made of Bliss" proves to me that Cynthia is intended to be Ash's last "obstacle" when he'll finally become a Pokemon Master (in a few decades ...)
    What I want to say is that they simply have to bring Cynthia back, so why not in X/Y, too ?
    But PLEASE, give her an episode that she really deserves!
    "When I was younger, I used to dream of nothing other than becoming powerful through being victorious in battle, and so I trained endlessly."

Please visit the CYNTHIA CLUB

Follow Gabo 2oo On Twitter
    Follow Gabo 2oo on Tumblr Visit Gabo 2oo's Youtube Channel

Bianca indeed. She was very funny, cute and lovable and I liked how they handled her without making her look like a dumb blonde, and I think she deserved a much better farewell than the one she had in the Unova League. Just look how she reacts to Ash and co. leaving in Let's Join Hands... she is clearly not happy with it.
    It doesn't matter if you aren't going to reach the goal, as long as you're still happy doing the trajectory.

Blog Entries

Burgundy & Bianca. You can never get enough of those two.

And if Iris does return by some chance, than Georgia and Shannon.
    claims ~ greninja ~ dark aura ~ stick ~ sail fossil ~ rest
    sig ~ profile

Blog Entries
    Follow Burakeon On Twitter Add Burakeon on Facebook
    Visit Burakeon's Youtube Channel

I would want to see reappearing in XY :

- Casey- She was interesting and funny. Why not make her a little return. :))

- Cynthia- The most powerful trainer ever. And we still only know 3 of her pokemon. I love her. And I also would love to see a HD Gastrodon. :))

- N or Cheren- They're my favorite. I really doubt about N, and I know it may be impossible, but hey, we're adapted with the plot and the way BW saga "told" and then surprised us, so, you never know. I really hope for Cheren.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post

So I say Bianca.
    I also wouldn't be surprised if Cynthia would show up. And I want it to happen.
    The way they are treating Bianca, and the way the treated Katharine in the Higaki Conference wasn't that WOW.
    I excpected more. So beside some of my other favorite returns, I could add Katharine and Bianca there.
    Last edited by Hidden Mew; 7th July 2013 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Merging posts

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

I wouldn't mind seeing N again. I liked how the anime handled his character, at least from what I've seen of Episode N dubbed, the arc is so far the most enjoyable part of BW and I like N's character in general anyway. That's probably quite unlikely, but if N appears in the post-storyline of X/Y like with Cynthia in the fifth generation games, then it might be possible.
    Yato, Mokoniki and Silverwynde like this.

Blog Entries

Why does part of me want to see Cynthia again for some odd reason. The writers have made such great use of her and she's probably appeared in 25 episodes, more than any other champion. If she somehow appears once again in X and Y, then we're nearly garunteed the return of the most powerful champion the anime has ever seen. I doubt she will, but you never know.

There aren't many recurring characters though I really wanna see again in XY though as most weren't handled very well. Bianca though is the exception I feel since she did get some decent development thanks to the anime following her in game story, though she did get screwed over in the league and has yet to have a full battle with Ash.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Stephan because he is funny and he did not have enough screem time. Then I want Pierce from TR because of he is cool and we never got to see what happened to him. Dino cause he is AWESOME. And Palpitoad. Seriously it can be count as a minor recurring character because of how the writers handled him.
    Silverwynde likes this.
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Moe
    Blog Entries

I'd like to see Cynthia cowering in fear at a Jigglypuff. Georgia going to Kalos to catch a Fairy would be great as well.

But mostly, I'd want more Bianca.
    97SaturnSL1 and Mokoniki like this.

Since Cynthia counts, I think Looker should also count. Looker deserves to be the one to crack every evil team case. I love him as a character too and I love how he works with TR.

Plinkety plonk pianooo... Doctor Who's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Doctor Who On Twitter

Trip'll be nice to see again. Of course, not for a fully fledged return like Brock's in AG...and DP.

Haters gonna hate

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

...no more Cynthia please ;_; she's had all the screentime she wanted and what more could she possibly want. Even Lance would be better than her, who practically has zero reason to appear.

N has a good chance of appearing in the post-game of XY, so I'd like to see him in the XY anime as a cameo as well. He did say he was going to travel around anyways. Stephan and Bianca all have good enough reason to appear, too. Stephan travels for training, of course, and while Bianca could be also travelling, she could also be on an errand for Juniper.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast