Part of me has a gut feeling that this thread will be locked, but on the off chance it won't, I have compiled a list of pros and cons that i personally have for Black and White:
- The New Pokemon: I like the way many of these new Unova pokemon are designed, nuff said.
- The Animation: Not much else i can say except wow
- TR's change in character: This actually make the organization seem like a legitimate threat, and it does somehow seem interesting to finally see the TRio actually be noticed by their Boss. At least now it makes sense where they're getting all of their weapons and gadgets.
- Ash's regression: the only time we actually saw Ash as a novice was in the first two seasons of the show (and even then, in my opinion, i thought that was a little unfair to make every other trainer superior to him in someway), after that (from Johto onward), Ash actually did seem to dwarf certain other trainers in skill and did give the impression that he knew what he was doing. As you may recall, in one DP episode, Brock actually called Ash a "Genius when it comes to Gym Battles". But now, they've make it seem like he just got his first Pokemon and that seems a little annoying.
- Trip: Paul was already pretty hard to deal with and Gary wasn't any easier either. But Trip, I just can't help but want to see the look on his face when he found out that Ash was once offered a chance to be a Battle Frontier brain (A rank that seems almost on par with being a Gym Leader).
- TR's change in character: This is also a con as well, since it felt a bit too sudden. I actually liked it when Ash and co. defeated them with relative ease and regarded them as more of a nuisance than an actual threat. Now, it really seems like Ash and co. could really lose to them.
- Iris' attitude: This is the worst of them all, mainly because there are at least three other qualities about this character that i could like: she's a wild child, she's acrobatic and she likes dragons. But that "What a Little Kid" attitude of hers just ruins all of that and makes me just not like her, partly because she's reminded me just how mean Misty use to be. They even roped Dawn into that habit.