Pokemon Trainer Paul: A Birthday Special for my friends in the Pokemon Anime

Thread: Pokemon Trainer Paul: A Birthday Special for my friends in the Pokemon Anime

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Trainer Paul: A Birthday Special for my friends in the Pokemon Anime

Since I've turned 22, I thought I'd do something a little special since I haven't been on this forum in over a month. What can I say graduate school is VERY time consuming.

I've started my own Facebook page where I'll discuss all things Pokemon

So, if you liked my discussions on this forum then no worries, you won't be disappointed by what you'll see/read on this page!

Please come on over and give it a LIKE and SHARE with all of your Pokemon loving friends!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pok%C3%A9mon-Trainer-Paul/427588670691868

Paul is my favorite character as the name implies on the Facebook page and on this website!

I look forward to the discussions with many of you as I take my Pokemon knowledge, questions and debates to this page. See you there!

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Default Re: Pokemon Trainer Paul: A Birthday Special for my friends in the Pokemon Anime

This is a nice idea. Unfortunately, this isn't really so much about the series as it is your Facebook page about Pokemon. As it is, it's more fitting as a blog entry, so please take this announcement there please. I'll go ahead and close this thread.