Pokemon shows in India........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pokemon shows in India........

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon shows in India........

It really feels bad that Pokemon episodes are not coming in India on T.V. ................earlier Cartoon Network and Pogo used to host the pokemon but this also stopped in 2011 ..................Hmmm, Earlier , I really loved watching them---- i didnt miss even one show but so the hows become less, my interest too got low...........however the pokemon games kept thefire of pokemon lover alive in me.....................but still i would love if pokemon shows again get started broadcasting on indian T.V...................I would love to see Ash Ketchem and Pikachu in action again........

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon shows in India........

Cartoon network and Johto series combined killed Indian public's(read: kids) interest in Pokemon. The johto series was boring as fuck early on(It improved later) and then Cn had the brilliant idea of repeating all the episodes from the first one of the series.

The reason they keep repeating episodes or just stop the show randomly is that they need time to dub the episodes. This can be mitigated by showing the show weekly instead of daily, but thn again weekly shows format isn't popular in India.
    Bunny_Singh likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Blog Entries

Right....absolutely.........................even if they tried to keep it weekly,,,, then also the kids would have loved it.............

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Clowncrete View Post
    Cartoon network and Johto series combined killed Indian public's(read: kids) interest in Pokemon. The johto series was boring as fuck early on(It improved later) and then Cn had the brilliant idea of repeating all the episodes from the first one of the series.

The reason they keep repeating episodes or just stop the show randomly is that they need time to dub the episodes. This can be mitigated by showing the show weekly instead of daily, but thn again weekly shows format isn't popular in India.
    Are you Gliscor'd brother?

Anyways i have no idea why pokemon isn't on in india, over here in australia it's doing extremely well
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Well, i think CN India stopped airing Pokemon to give more time to their regional shows whicch means more... Like Roll No 21 etc .. and a billion Ben 10 marathons.
    Pogo isnt that different either, since Pogo just loves to air back to back movies and reruns of chota Bheem... So, I realy dont see a bright future when Pokemon is concerned.
    CN Pakistan uses the same Hindi dub but the good thing about CNP is that they havent pulled back Toonami and it is still airing the reruns of Sinnoh League Victors (for the 5th time, IIRC).
    I just hope BW premeires this November, like CNPs usual trend.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adyniz View Post
    Well, i think CN India stopped airing Pokemon to give more time to their regional shows whicch means more... Like Roll No 21 etc .. and a billion Ben 10 marathons.
    Pogo isnt that different either, since Pogo just loves to air back to back movies and reruns of chota Bheem... So, I realy dont see a bright future when Pokemon is concerned.
    CN Pakistan uses the same Hindi dub but the good thing about CNP is that they havent pulled back Toonami and it is still airing the reruns of Sinnoh League Victors (for the 5th time, IIRC).
    But they really overdoing it !
    They stop showing allmost all foreign cartoon & Anime !
    I know that they doing this for their country but They really have to their regional show 5/6 time a day.
    Atleast we had Pakistan CN but it got replace with Indian CN.
    Furthermore , Both Tata Sky & Dish tv delete ''Animax'' for some stupid excuse.
    Now My Cable is totally Anime-less & I have to rely on Internet to see a Anime!

Blog Entries

Maybe cartoonetwork has them online. Or watch it like every other pokemaniac on keyhole thursday morning.

Add Chiss on Facebook

And there's always the internet. There's one website in particular that has all the english episodes and is very easy to find if you want to watch them in english. (Am I allowed to post links?)

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kimchikid View Post
    (Am I allowed to post links?)
    Nope.

Users should not request or provide help to illegally view copyrighted material such as fansubs and scanlations or to download illegal programs such as emulators.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

Default You can here:

If you like showing the Black & White series in English legally , you can in those links:
    http://www.pokemon.com/us/tv-episodes/pokemon-episodes
    http://www.pokemon.com/uk/tv-episodes/pokemon-episodes(the BW episodes are different)
    Also you can see random episodes of Original (separated by Gens.), AG and DP series.

Exist other links to watch episodes but I can't because 1) are illegal, 2) are US only, UK only, etc.

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buizel View Post

Are you Gliscor'd brother?

Anyways i have no idea why pokemon isn't on in india, over here in australia it's doing extremely well
    It was all the rage back in 2003 and 2004 when the anime was being broadcast in full swing. Pokemon merchandise sold like hot cakes then. Then they aired 41234324231432 reruns and killed public interest. The games were never officially released so, the public doesn't know about it.

@Adyniz;
    Roll no 21 came much later and Pokemon anime reruns became an acute problem in 2006. I believe that the anime was stopped again and again to get time for dubbing. The same happened to Dragon Ball Z, They would air 40 to 50 eps and then re broadcast while waiting for the eps to be dubbed.

The Hindi Dub of the last 2 seasons of d/p was crap. They added a horrible narrator who passes pathetic "humor" comments and spoiled it completely. If b/w will be the same, then I am going to prefer the internet rather than watch a bad dub broadcast as slow as a torkoal.

@Hurricane Kishore;
    But they really overdoing it !
    They stop showing allmost all foreign cartoon & Anime !
    I know that they doing this for their country but They really have to their regional show 5/6 time a day.
    Atleast we had Pakistan CN but it got replace with Indian CN.
    Furthermore , Both Tata Sky & Dish tv delete ''Animax'' for some stupid excuse.
    Now My Cable is totally Anime-less & I have to rely on Internet to see a Anime!
    You guys have Dish tv and Tata Sky as well? Hurrah to the Indian influence lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

The Hindi Dub of the last 2 seasons of d/p was crap. They added a horrible narrator who passes pathetic "humor" comments and spoiled it completely. If b/w will be the same, then I am going to prefer the internet rather than watch a bad dub broadcast as slow as a torkoal.
    You are referring to that awful and ridiculous "Nana Patekar style" commentry, right? Yeah, it was a really pathetic move on dubbers part. It ruined almost every single scene. I heard it when I was watching DP188 in Hindi. They completely ruined the epic Paul finale.
    Last edited by Adyniz; 28th October 2012 at 06:29 AM.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Yeah that was sad. Animax is also gone it seems. I guess anime wasn't really popular all that much.

Add Chiss on Facebook

Default Re: You can here:

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    If you like showing the Black & White series in English legally , you can in those links:
    Pok
    Pok(the BW episodes are different)
    Also you can see random episodes of Original (separated by Gens.), AG and DP series.

Exist other links to watch episodes but I can't because 1) are illegal, 2) are US only, UK only, etc.
    Those don't work in Japan, so I doubt they'd work in India.
    @Karamazovv Thanks. :)

pokemon black and white is coming in this november on pogo
    Last edited by Iteru; 29th October 2012 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Removing advertising link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast