Pokemon Radio on Twitter - Page 8
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Radio on Twitter

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Radio on Twitter

I think the show can be listened to online - though unfortunately only within Japan.

Official Link Fanglomper SSJ_Jup81's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add SSJ_Jup81 on Facebook
    Visit SSJ_Jup81's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Bikini Miltank View Post
    I think the show can be listened to online - though unfortunately only within Japan.
    But it's pointless if the stream goes down and sucks to those who don't live in Kanto to just tune it through the radio. I don't live in Kanto, I live in Tohoku, so too far away.

Hufflepuff is the place to be as loyalty and fairplay are very important to me.

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Add Argy on Linkedin

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Speaking about Pokemon's charm, one may begin with various pokemon and Satoshi, that is, the character’s efforts to achieve the goal of Pokemon Master. However, there’s another one that they wouldn’t forget about. It’s the evil organization that’s scheming various crimes in Pokemon world, Team Rocket. They’re involved in various stuff concerning Pokemon for the sake of the world’s domination under their boss, Sakaki. These members are Musashi and Kojiro, and also Nyasu, who, as the characters bringing the show to a climax, are indispensable beings.
    "... bringing the show to a climax ..."? Will Best Wishes 2 be the end of Satoshi's story, using Team Rocket to bring it all full-circle? (I am still hoping for Mewtwo vs. Genesect next year ^^).

Brining the show to its climax? Perhaps BW really will be the end of Ash and Team Rocket after all?

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Uh, oh... sorry if it was unclear, but... I don't think they meant that. Rather "enlivening" the show just in general. Besides, it wasn't on TV Tokyo site or anything, so I wouldn't read too much into it, but I just thought that it was nice how even nowadays there are people who think that Rockets are indispensable characters that make Pokemon "charming".
    My sci-fi comic DREAMVERSE
    Updated weekly!

I'm Ok with that JessieRocketka!:D Musashi Kojiro and Nyaasu are the more important characters of the pokemon show, and pokemon need Rockets to be charmy!
    But I think It would be really cool if team rocket become important characters for the serie's scenario...aw, that's would be great!

So, The Radio project will be really nice too!!:D

Long live Rocket-Gang!!^_^
    (Sorry for my bad English, I'm French...^^')
    http://roketto-dan.e-monsite.com

...and while we were saying that, there was a breakthrough nya. With this, I'll be taking Persian's post nya....Pernya! That hurt nya! What are you doing nya? I'm watching you now nya! Go home for today!
    OMG Nyasu why do you have to be so cute. <3

Though he'd better watch it. Persian sounds like he/she's about ready for an all out attack.

I'm getting interested in this now, after reading all recent posts in this thread XD
    What is it that some people here said about being able to listen to it only in Japan? is that right? I see there's a link for what seems to be listening to it online... I hope it'd work regardless of where do you live...
    If not (and actually, even if it will) then maybe people who can should try to record and upload it, and of course translations would be great too like how all these tweets got translated

Anyway, this reminds me of the old TR CD Drama... I remember that long ago I listened to the one with Mondo but never listened to the other one (though I know about what's supposed to be there)
    Maybe I should try to find these ones and listen to them in preparation for this XD
    July just can't come soon enough... I'll also have more free time then (and hopefully will get more active here too, since not only I'll have more time, but there will be lots of awesomeness happening with this TR thing, Black2/White2, Season 2 and the Keldeo Movie)

Also, earlier in this thread people mentioned Cassidy and Butch - I think it'd be nice if we'll get to see them in the anime, with this whole "past characters are back" thing... I also hope for the TRio to eventually get their DP Pokémon back
    But I think I'm already getting a little off topic so I'll just stop here... wish we could just time skip to July XD

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    I see there's a link for what seems to be listening to it online... I hope it'd work regardless of where do you live...
    It doesn't. It only works for people living in Japan. (And even some of them have trouble getting it to work.)

However, I have been talking with Dogasu about this. He should be able to listen to this and give notes. I'm hoping every Sunday (In America at least) we can get a Bulbanews story out about what was covered.

Hopefully they'll release podcasts (or maybe even put it on CD) of this, but if not we'll try to get information out to everyone each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    It doesn't. It only works for people living in Japan. (And even some of them have trouble getting it to work.)
    That's really sad... I can't see why they'd restrict it so much

However, I have been talking with Dogasu about this. He should be able to listen to this and give notes. I'm hoping every Sunday (In America at least) we can get a Bulbanews story out about what was covered.
    Great, though I wish I could also listen to these and not just read translations

Hopefully they'll release podcasts (or maybe even put it on CD) of this, but if not we'll try to get information out to everyone each week.
    Yeah, CD releases would be good... though I kind of doubt it, sadly...

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

So it looks like they've decided to start labeling who is actually making the tweets now. Not that it wasn't already obvious from excessive "nya"s or "purr-nya"s, but still a nice touch.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Megumi Hayashibara posted the information about the radio show on her site!
    MEGUMI HOUSE

Ah, what a surprise, Team Rocket, Musashi, Kojiro, Nyasu (2 people and one Pokemon), jumped out from Pokemon world and started a radio. Anyway, since it looks like the broadcast will be from secret base, there won't be any address to send in postcards, so any informations and recruitment will be given through the Twitter. Recently, in the Pokemon Best Wishes TV series, they became completely cool, good looking* and also it's been a long time since they used their catchphrases like "bad feeling!" or "good feeling!". It appears that the truth about this may be made public, or may be not... What will it be... Well anyway, you'd better listen to it."
    *"nimaime" - the original meaning is "a handsome, elegant actor in kabuki, who's playing in love scenes" xD

" It appears that the truth about this may be made public, or may be not... What will it be... "? Don't play with us, Megumi! XD;
    Last edited by Jeshi; 12th June 2012 at 05:08 PM.
    My sci-fi comic DREAMVERSE
    Updated weekly!

Megumi you'd better not be trolling us.

(2 people and one Pokemon)
    Just in case we don't know who the characters you guys have been playing for the past 15 years are. XD

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

Is anyone making any plans for transcripts or subbed recordings of the radio show etc? This sounds really, really cool, and while folks here sharing important or interesting info on here after a broadcast would be greatly appreciated, it just wouldn't be the same as listening/reading along to the whole thing.

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast