Pokemon Radio on Twitter - Page 28

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree313Likes

Thread: Pokemon Radio on Twitter

Jez

Default Re: Pokemon Radio on Twitter

I am... FURIOUS!!!
    My NEW Team Rocket website (im a co-webmistress: http://roketto-dan.e-monsite.com/
    I am french, sorry for my poor bad english... I hope that you understand a maximum of what I writes

Blog Entries

I hope the TRio kick his ass next week.
    Jez, Jeshi, HumanDawn and 2 others like this.

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Add Argy on Linkedin

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshi View Post
    Kojiro is so pissed off now that he started the 1000th tweet with one big, juicy "SHIIIT". People on twitter seem to be angry too. That was so OOC for Satoshi to pull something like that off, but yet everything makes sense now. Anyway, I hope that Rockets will get their sweet revenge for that :>
    It may be OOC for BW Satoshi, but I feel it fits his personality from the original Kanto series. Which is nice for a change.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Haha, I knew this would happen. Most likely they're going to want TR's fate to remain ambiguous after the ep airs next week, so its basically turned into the Ash and friends show.

I wouldn't be surprised if next week Takeshi's VA comes on it, especially since we just had Misty and he recently played Marlon in the BW episode.

Blog Entries

Takeshi's VA already appeared a few weeks ago.

Blog Entries

This is a very interesting development! I like the drama of it.

Do you think the point of this was to rally more support behind JJ&M?
    Like, I think I'm getting confused... So they're pissed because they were going to have Ash on the show, but he didn't show up? But they've never done a show with a character, only their "friends"... And they know Ash is locked up, right?
    I'm still wondering if this was all a plan (which, due to timing, feels like it), or if the typhoon is having some sort of impact and they're running with it.
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Blog Entries

No, they had no plans to have Satoshi in the show. They thought Sakaki calling last week was real, so they were all depressed about no radio today. Then Satoshi suddenly takes over the show and they get PISSED he tricked them.

This must have been planned since last week. Like I said Satoshi suddenly appeared at the end to do the credits, so this must have been their plan to try and fit the radio show in-between a two part episode.

Blog Entries

So they aired something, then?
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Blog Entries

Can you be more specific? Do you mean this or last week?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jez View Post
    There are also many people who do not consider the radio show... I spend my time to explain the radio show in all the forums I visit but many french fans of the anime pokemon do not even consider this as official.
    It doesn't have to be canon to be entertaining for them.
    It IS canon.
    It is? Could you please tell me where it was told that it's canon? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Why would the anime keep promoting something that isn't canon?
    There's a difference between saying that something is official and that something is canon. A Canon is the storylines, characters, settings, events, universes that make up a fictional story. This doesn't actually take place in-universe, in-story. This is official, but in no way is it canon, in no way does this actually take place in-story and in-universe. This is inspired by and tries to reference events in the canon, but it's pretty much officially back glorified fan fiction. If it's ever mentioned in-universe that TR went to a secret radio station to broadcast interview with in-universe voice actors talking about how they voice in-universe characters to talk about everything and nothing.

Blog Entries

Except it does take place in universe. Just like the movies and specials.

Glorified fan fiction is a bit much don't you think? It's not like people outside of the show are working on this.

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jez View Post
    There are also many people who do not consider the radio show... I spend my time to explain the radio show in all the forums I visit but many french fans of the anime pokemon do not even consider this as official.
    It doesn't have to be canon to be entertaining for them.
    It IS canon.
    It is? Could you please tell me where it was told that it's canon? Thanks.
    Why would the anime keep promoting something that isn't canon?
    There's a difference between saying that something is official and that something is canon. A Canon is the storylines, characters, settings, events, universes that make up a fictional story. This doesn't actually take place in-universe, in-story. This is official, but in no way is it canon, in no way does this actually take place in-story and in-universe. This is inspired by and tries to reference events in the canon, but it's pretty much officially back glorified fan fiction. If it's ever mentioned in-universe that TR went to a secret radio station to broadcast interview with in-universe voice actors talking about how they voice in-universe characters to talk about everything and nothing.
    The only point of canon is for people with time to waste to start retarded fight over what is and isn't.

(Whereas the point of cannons with two Ns is to win the aforesaid retarded fights)
    Last edited by Evil Figment; 2nd October 2012 at 08:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

Blog Entries

Except it does take place in universe.
    So last week was about Kasumi talking about how she was 19 and in college when she started voicing herself? Doesn't seem very in-universe to me.

Just like the movies and specials.
    Some of which actually do take place in universe, have been referenced in the show, etc.

Glorified fan fiction is a bit much don't you think?
    Fine, let's call is a frustrated voice actors' vanity project. Happy?

It's not like people outside of the show are working on this.
    Which makes it official, but does not necessarily makes it canon. Take any franchise and you will see works based on it, greenlit by the owners, even having some people working on the source material attached to it be released that isn't canon.

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

Which makes it official, but does not necessarily makes it canon. Take any franchise and you will see works based on it, greenlit by the owners, even having some people working on the source material attached to it be released that isn't canon.
    Take any franchise, and you will find fans with delusions that the authors actually have a fixed idea of what is and isn't canon.

And if you want to get downright technical and argue there's only "one" pokémon canon, and the rest are official works that aren't canon, then it's the games that are canon, and the anime's just another "official work" or whatever.
    Jeshi likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Fine, let's call is a frustrated voice actors' vanity project. Happy?
    Happy you're insulting well respected voice actors for no good reason? No, I'm not.

So can we just end this pointless debate?

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast