Pokemon Radio on Twitter - Page 21

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree313Likes

Thread: Pokemon Radio on Twitter

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Radio on Twitter

Hah. So many fangirls. With all the people bugging them, you'd think they'd finally give. And they should.

Not that I mind the fangirling. Far from it.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Looks like something's going to happen next week and Kojiro's nervous. They're not going to put an end to the radio, right? Otherwise I'm gonna kick someone's ass.

Nah, they won't dare. DEM TROLLS.

Btw, Kojiro's word of wisdom for today:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro
    Don't get naked for no reason!

Jez

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshi View Post
    Kojiro is modest (chaste)? I do not know the exact word in English for "pudique" I WANT to see him naked for a long time!!! XD
    Last edited by Jez; 9th September 2012 at 09:25 AM.
    My NEW Team Rocket website (im a co-webmistress: http://roketto-dan.e-monsite.com/
    I am french, sorry for my poor bad english... I hope that you understand a maximum of what I writes

Blog Entries

Btw, Kojiro's word of wisdom for today:
    But there's ALWAYS a reason!

God, I love this. What JJM can't be on the show, they sure as heck can be here. And I love it.

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Add Argy on Linkedin

"Musashi is cute! Since you spend all the time with her, didn't you fall in love with her?" "It's because she's the partner for eternity!"
    Did he just acknowledge something there? What else would he mean by "because"?

No matter how you interpret it, it's pretty much impossible to have a girlfriend or wife when another woman is your "eternal partner"... So, inevitably......... It's to the point where I don't know which forum we should be using to discuss these things. XD At this point it seems like the ship is nearing canon status. One could even argue that it already is, just not overtly.

Blog Entries

"Musashi is cute! Since you spend all the time with her, didn't you fall in love with her?" "It's because she's the partner for eternity!"
    DAMN RIGHT SHE IS. ABOUT TIME YOU ANSWER OUR SHIPPING QUESTIONS KOJIRO.

Looks like something's going to happen next week and Kojiro's nervous.
    He's going to tell Musashi she's his partner for eternity of course. (Though that's what DP117 was about anyway. )

Seriously though, I bet they'll just be leading up to the Rocket episodes.
    Last edited by Musashi; 9th September 2012 at 05:16 PM.
    Jez likes this.

Can someone ask what are the requirements to join Team Rocket, I am interesting. :D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Can someone ask what are the requirements to join Team Rocket, I am interesting. :D
    https://twitter.com/Pokemon_Radio

All you have to do is follow them on Twitter!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Argy View Post
    The original word there was だから dakara, and I don't know if I'd interpret it as a solid "because", but more of a "so..." or "and so..." or "and...", like vague. You usually put dakara at the front of a sentence, but this is in the middle. Thinking it a bit more, he didn't even put any pronouns in or her name or anything. So his response is more like, "Eternal partners, and so...".

I think Kojiro tried to, once again, skirt around a solid response. X3 I picture him mumbling it to himself while typing, embarrassed to write it. Maybe Nyasu made him answer it.

No matter how you interpret it, it's pretty much impossible to have a girlfriend or wife when another woman is your "eternal partner"...
    LOL, very true. <3

I hope they keep up some sort of Twitter thing if the radio show should end, perhaps under a new Twitter name. It's just a fun thing to see pop up on my Twitter feed. :D
    Last edited by fruitsmoothierevenge; 9th September 2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: more thoughts!
    MizuTaipu, Jez and NeoRocket27 like this.
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Add Argy on Linkedin

Quote Originally Posted by fruitsmoothierevenge View Post
    The original word there was だから dakara, and I don't know if I'd interpret it as a solid "because", but more of a "so..." or "and so..." or "and...", like vague. You usually put dakara at the front of a sentence, but this is in the middle. Thinking it a bit more, he didn't even put any pronouns in or her name or anything. So his response is more like, "Eternal partners, and so...".
    I assumed the lack of pronouns was because of Twitter's character limit, rather than an attempt to be vague.

Does the addition of "na" to "dakara na" add any more certainty? The exclamation point certainly gave me that impression.

Someone should just go ahead and ask when he is going to propose. XD

Blog Entries

Kojiro wasn't even close to the character limit though.

Jeshi really knows her Japanese so I'm sure the translation is fine.

Blog Entries

Nah, he was being vague. And the "na" isn't really any more certainty, although the exclamation point adds the excitement. :D
    I'm not doubting her translation at all. I'll hunt for subtlety in anything. And I just don't think they'd ever fully let the Meowth out of the bag in a tweet.

A most satisfying tweet, nevertheless. ^_^
    Last edited by fruitsmoothierevenge; 9th September 2012 at 08:28 PM.
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by fruitsmoothierevenge View Post
    No, it clearly means "because". It made me kind of wonder why he used "because" in this sentence for, but what really matters to me it's that he didn't deny the question either frown upon it and that he called her "eternal partner", which imo is as shippy as they can get for now.

I think Kojiro tried to, once again, skirt around a solid response. X3 I picture him mumbling it to himself while typing, embarrassed to write it.
    Well, they can't make it too blatant xD

Maybe Nyasu made him answer it.
    Nyasu isn't even around when he answers to these questions. Nyasu always writes comments about Kojiro's replies a few days later.

Does the addition of "na" to "dakara na" add any more certainty? The exclamation point certainly gave me that impression.
    Yes, it adds more certainty, emphasis etc.

Someone should just go ahead and ask when he is going to propose. XD
    In some other tweet he arleady said that he doesn't hate the idea of marriage, so... xD

Jez

Musashi would just have to disguise as Rumika so that Kojiro marries him and wins at the same time its inheritance. Like that, the trio would be together for ever, rich and happy. ^/////^ ( And I want that Kojiro gets back Growlie at the same time XP)
    My NEW Team Rocket website (im a co-webmistress: http://roketto-dan.e-monsite.com/
    I am french, sorry for my poor bad english... I hope that you understand a maximum of what I writes

Blog Entries

No, it clearly means "because". It made me kind of wonder why he used "because" in this sentence for, but what really matters to me it's that he didn't deny the question either frown upon it and that he called her "eternal partner", which imo is as shippy as they can get for now.
    I looked around the internet more and see that it is "because". But I think that he uses it to be intentionally vague. Whether that be to emphasis the "partner" part of it, or to express confusion in causality. (Would he fall in love because they are eternal partners, or because they are eternal partners, would they fall in love?)

Sorry for the long language discussion. I'll stick to the simple tweets next time.
    (I know about how they tweet. It was just a scene in my head.)
    I gotta catch up with the radio broadcasts this week... I'm behind two now...

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast